you're welcome :3 might as well tell you the truth ^^

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
you're welcome :3 might as well tell you the truth ^^
Good thing your own 'truth' doesn't go for everyone since it's an opinion. o_o
But I'll be better off keeping my mouth shut about how I feel about the art and the thread.
I'd prefer not to be suffocated under a load of people telling me I'm an asshole and how I shouldn't say anything if I don't have anything 'nice' to say or whatever...

Offline Blue

• Heaven's Dark Harvenger.
  • Fear the unknown and you'll always be human.
Hey, i'm a barb :) is it posible to get something cute and fluffy but in the same time badass? xD  :)) >:D
I can draw fluffy wolves  :smiley:

Offline Maok

Aw, that's too bad. I really liked your sketches I saw :c Please let me know if you find some time :D

Offline x-Hikarii

Good thing your own 'truth' doesn't go for everyone since it's an opinion. o_o
But I'll be better off keeping my mouth shut about how I feel about the art and the thread.
I'd prefer not to be suffocated under a load of people telling me I'm an asshole and how I shouldn't say anything if I don't have anything 'nice' to say or whatever...

D: . . ?

Offline x-Hikarii

Aw, that's too bad. I really liked your sketches I saw :c Please let me know if you find some time :D

s-sowwie

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
D: . . ?
What I'm saying is that you've got a lot to learn and that I simply think the examples you gave look rather... sloppily done. To me at least. And I don't quite understand why everyone just tells you it's amazing or perfect or something.
It's really not and I can't really get myself to appreciate the fact that everyone only hands out asspats instead of some proper critique to actually help you in some way.
Then again I've barely ever if at all seen anyone here give critique instead of constant asspatting. ._.
This isn't meant to insult you or your art or hurt you in any way, this is just my honest opinion.

Offline x-Hikarii

What I'm saying is that you've got a lot to learn and that I simply think the examples you gave look rather... sloppily done. To me at least. And I don't quite understand why everyone just tells you it's amazing or perfect or something.
It's really not and I can't really get myself to appreciate the fact that everyone only hands out asspats instead of some proper critique to actually help you in some way.
Then again I've barely ever if at all seen anyone here give critique instead of constant asspatting. ._.
This isn't meant to insult you or your art or hurt you in any way, this is just my honest opinion.

i know i have a lot to learn . . and i am a little hurt as i spend up to 8hours on a fully colored drawing with lineart and a background, but thank you for your opinion, as i will try to become better, as for all the really nice comments well i really appreciate them but i do not think that i am done with learning how to get better from them, im just happy that people appriciate my art work at the standard it is.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if 1 person can do something that another person can't...thats always something to admire  :-\

Offline x-Hikarii

if 1 person can do something that another person can't...thats always something to admire  :-\
Thank you , your too kind !

Offline Maok

I actually really like the sketchy look some of your drawings have, instead of finding it sloppy!

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
And here's my honest opinion:

All art is beautiful in its form. Every artist has a unique set of skills that only they can acquire. Beauty rests in the eyes of the beholder. If you can't understand the concept of beauty, then you might feel the need to harshly critique this art.

Only practice harder if you feel that your art isn't to your own standards, Hikarii. My art is beautiful because I honestly believe it is. Your art is beautiful because you (and a lot of others on this thread) believe it is. See what I'm getting at?

I think your sketchy, loose style is wonderful and most likely reflects your personality in reality; a loose-natured and relaxed human being.

Your experience really means nothing and your art is fabulous, but if you truly think it does: Life is a blank canvas. We all start somewhere.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline x-Hikarii

I actually really like the sketchy look some of your drawings have, instead of finding it sloppy!
Tbh i like doing sketches more than finishing, as i think they look better as a sketch (not cuz im lazy!)
Thankies ~

And here's my honest opinion:

All art is beautiful in its form. Every artist has a unique set of skills that only they can acquire. Beauty rests in the eyes of the beholder. If you can't understand the concept of beauty, then you might feel the need to harshly critique this art.

Only practice harder if you feel that your art isn't to your own standards, Hikarii. My art is beautiful because I honestly believe it is. Your art is beautiful because you (and a lot of others on this thread) believe it is. See what I'm getting at?

I think your sketchy, loose style is wonderful and most likely reflects your personality in reality; a loose-natured and relaxed human being.

Your experience really means nothing and your art is fabulous, but if you truly think it does: Life is a blank canvas. We all start somewhere.

W-wow i don't even know how to reply to this,
This is just so kind . .
I do not deserve such a nice comment >//w//<.

I do think your art is just amazing ~ >//< so i hope you keep drawing and posting art !
I prefer doing sketches as they are more fun and i feel more free with them !

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
Looks good I still overbid the lowest offer let me know before you close the bids.

Offline Maok

And I still want a sketchy signature when you got time for it   ^-^