Epic Perfect World

Just a check

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
psychics can literally roll their faces on the keyboard and still come out fine.... i was referring to the classes that require skills to play lol and before you go off saying that i have no clue what I'm talking about i have a psychic as well as a 150 wizard and I occasionally pk on zaibeast/dynasti's account and i have to say the amount of skill that is required to pk on a psychic is nothing compared to the other classes (well sins have it pretty easy in 1v1s)
If psy is not an easy class. I have seen plenty of trash psys, and no offense man but your psy doesn't kill very well for an easy class. We should 1v1 some time if you'd like.  There are far too many weak psys for you to call it an easy class.
I'm basically 40
If psy is not an easy class. I have seen plenty of trash psys, and no offense man but your psy doesn't kill very well for an easy class.

Well thats not entirely true. Most of the time in pk he spams IG> Psy Will > Expel while hes ganking people on his psy...THEN he dies. Well IG + EP + Tide Spirit and he can get my archer sometimes, when my stuff is on CD.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Well thats not entirely true. Most of the time in pk he spams IG> Psy Will > Expel while hes ganking people on his psy...THEN he dies. Well IG + EP + Tide Spirit and he can get my archer sometimes, when my stuff is on CD.
Stud = good for one IG then 123drahp.  He was probably a better wizzy tbh and even then..   ;D
I'm basically 40
Stud = good for one IG then 123drahp.  He was probably a better wizzy tbh and even then..   ;D

lol you kids are cute thinking that PK revolves around purely 1v1s... and I'm sorry to tell you but when I think of PvP I think of faction pk vs NH or worms. That said psychic is literally the easiest class to play if you don't think so then you clearly have no played the other classes buddy.

and as for support clerics not being a PKr you are insane if you believe this.... Clerics are the BIGGEST factor in pk hence why they're the first ones you focus -.-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

Which is exactly what EVERY psychic does, IG > Psy will > expel. Herp derp, someone fails cuz we actually use pots and utilize skills to stay alive while tanking 4-5 ppl at a time. I've seen too many shit psychics where I can literally pick them off in a mass pk who has the reflexes of a goat.

Ganking? lol what faction DOESN'T gank. This entire server's pk is ran through mass pks. If ganking = focusing then sure IMP will gank in mass pk. If you're seriously saying that the only way you're decent is to 1v1 in a mass pk, then LOL. What idiot person would 1v1 in a middle of mass pk? maybe you? kk, you do that and we'll do our own thing.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
Which is exactly what EVERY psychic does, IG > Psy will > expel. Herp derp, someone fails cuz we actually use pots and utilize skills to stay alive while tanking 4-5 ppl at a time. I've seen too many shit psychics where I can literally pick them off in a mass pk who has the reflexes of a goat.

Ganking? lol what faction DOESN'T gank. This entire server's pk is ran through mass pks. If ganking = focusing then sure IMP will gank in mass pk. If you're seriously saying that the only way you're decent is to 1v1 in a mass pk, then LOL. What idiot person would 1v1 in a middle of mass pk? maybe you? kk, you do that and we'll do our own thing.

maybe that's why they suck at focusing in pee kay lul

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
maybe that's why they suck at focusing in pee kay lul

mhm makes sense, to be good, you have to 1v1 in mass pk. Focusing makes you fail in mass pk. Seems like a great way to see who's pro.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic
mhm makes sense, to be good, you have to 1v1 in mass pk. Focusing makes you fail in mass pk. Seems like a great way to see who's pro.

yeah they can keep being pro at pking and keep losing all the time :> i rather be fail and win in mass pk lolz

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
yeah they can keep being pro at pking and keep losing all the time :> i rather be fail and win in mass pk lolz
Seeing as you dont agree to 1v1's, I've only ever killed you in mass pk lol. Thats what I was talking about. For the record, you dont need IG to be good at psy. I dont even have it on skillbar. I dont judge you for using it, but in mass pk you dot know how to survive when it goes away.
I'm basically 40
Seeing as you dont agree to 1v1's, I've only ever killed you in mass pk lol. Thats what I was talking about. For the record, you dont need IG to be good at psy. I dont even have it on skillbar. I dont judge you for using it, but in mass pk you dot know how to survive when it goes away.

lololololol wait you focus other psychics in mass pk? lol okie you keep doing that XD and IG's are simply another way to survive. and no one has said you need IG's to be good, you're the only one that stated that ijs

Offline Dazbro

I cant wait for imp to get wipped in house of war event. :P :P :P :P

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
lololololol wait you focus other psychics in mass pk? lol okie you keep doing that XD and IG's are simply another way to survive. and no one has said you need IG's to be good, you're the only one that stated that ijs
I'll state it again. I have 3 other r8 characters I use in pk. Not just a psychic. And with that being said, my psychic drops other psychics fairly easily. Derp crit rate. When all your heavies are done, I don't mind dropping a psy
I'm basically 40
I cant wait for imp to get wipped in house of war event. :P :P :P :P

lol good luck to you too baby cakes ;)

Offline Dazbro

lol good luck to you too baby cakes ;)

:-* :-* :-* :-*
but in all seriousness. You guys are ***ed.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

:-* :-* :-* :-*
but in all seriousness. You guys are ***ed.

Narnia shall Prevail.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf