Epic Perfect World

Just a check

Offline Slashyy

its simple there isnt just 1 fac thats best for pk there are 3, nohomo, worms and Inmapantz no matter what people say cos most of the people saying worms are in worms. and as for the classes well tbh i dont no but i like how everyone says there inst a no1 psy but a number 1 for every other class why is that

Offline Nevyn

Is it something you can really answer? I mean, who is the best Psy for example, depends how that psy is built, who are they are built to beat and of course what their defence is built to withstand. Due to the multi role builds you are ale to have your question is not really answerable. There may be a barb built to deal with a certain type of pys but not others, therefore whos the better psy? Well there isnt one, they are just built differently. There is no character thats good at everything. All the names I am seeing here are people who spam the shit out of WC or these forums who are "Well known" and people with good gears because they spent either spent a lot of time here and/or spent all of mommys money on getting good gear. Doesn't mean a thing in reality. I personally dont think I'm the best at anything here, I dont care about the game enough to carry that kind of ego, however some people might and you might also hurt their feelings if you start pointing that finger around about who you "think" is better just because you saw them whoops some nabs ass outside ganky west  :o Just saying...

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Nevyn

its simple there isnt just 1 fac thats best for pk there are 3, nohomo, worms and Inmapantz no matter what people say cos most of the people saying worms are in worms. and as for the classes well tbh i dont no but i like how everyone says there inst a no1 psy but a number 1 for every other class why is that

Because people are idiots

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Dazbro

I hate worms, that insanity brshit, labs is poo coloured and anivia is a noob, but they still the best.

Tali

labs is poo coloured

Jesus christ my sides

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Best BM..... Me again yah me.... And maybe robbert...and maybe my sage BM and yah so on yah! LoL :P

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I hate worms, that insanity brshit, labs is poo coloured and anivia is a noob, but they still the best.

Coffee coloured * :normal-35:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ★Sensus

• GF Server
ppl say non barbs are good. come at me. 150 barb. any class for 1v1. just pm when u want drop ;)

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Deno I will be on in about 2 hrs 1v1 me yah me..... Yah so yah me!
Is it something you can really answer? I mean, who is the best Psy for example, depends how that psy is built, who are they are built to beat and of course what their defence is built to withstand. Due to the multi role builds you are ale to have your question is not really answerable. There may be a barb built to deal with a certain type of pys but not others, therefore whos the better psy? Well there isnt one, they are just built differently. There is no character thats good at everything. All the names I am seeing here are people who spam the shit out of WC or these forums who are "Well known" and people with good gears because they spent either spent a lot of time here and/or spent all of mommys money on getting good gear. Doesn't mean a thing in reality. I personally dont think I'm the best at anything here, I dont care about the game enough to carry that kind of ego, however some people might and you might also hurt their feelings if you start pointing that finger around about who you "think" is better just because you saw them whoops some nabs ass outside ganky west  :o Just saying...

+1 and not to mention you also have to account how lucky they got with their rank 8 stats on their gear

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
+1 and not to mention you also have to account how lucky they got with their rank 8 stats on their gear
My r8 stats are poopy and I still 1v1 any dat of the week lol.  Gear on a psy doesnt mean as much as people think it  does
I'm basically 40
My r8 stats are poopy and I still 1v1 any dat of the week lol.  Gear on a psy doesnt mean as much as people think it  does

psychics can literally roll their faces on the keyboard and still come out fine.... i was referring to the classes that require skills to play lol and before you go off saying that i have no clue what I'm talking about i have a psychic as well as a 150 wizard and I occasionally pk on zaibeast/dynasti's account and i have to say the amount of skill that is required to pk on a psychic is nothing compared to the other classes (well sins have it pretty easy in 1v1s)

Offline Sketchead

After reading all that shit all I have to say is related to pretty much my only area of knowledge when it comes to pvp from personal experience and not what Ive heard, clerics. :rolleyes:

Lolly??? Imagoat???  :))  sure they are nice people but dude those are support clerics, Im sorry but a "support" class is not a pkr, besides I strongly believe that any HA/AA cleric can be pro support even if I myself fail at it, that said lets talk about what matters, the real killers here.

ColdPulse <- Hands down, best dd cleric ever ???.
after that I'd probably have to say Momul and myself for a simple reasson, I dont know any other PURE dd clerics besides us. :-\

More people should play clerics theres a lot of misconseptions reguarding the class...

Offline Dazbro

After reading all that shit all I have to say is related to pretty much my only area of knowledge when it comes to pvp from personal experience and not what Ive heard, clerics. :rolleyes:

Lolly??? Imagoat???  :))  sure they are nice people but dude those are support clerics, Im sorry but a "support" class is not a pkr, besides I strongly believe that any HA/AA cleric can be pro support even if I myself fail at it, that said lets talk about what matters, the real killers here.

ColdPulse <- Hands down, best dd cleric ever ???.
after that I'd probably have to say Momul and myself for a simple reasson, I dont know any other PURE dd clerics besides us. :-\

More people should play clerics theres a lot of misconseptions reguarding the class...

How is a support class not a ***ing PKr are you kidding ? 1 cleric can easily be the difference between a win and a loss in group pk, and momul in anyway a good cleric is obviously a joke. Don't comment if you don't understand how pk works.

Offline Sketchead

I dont think you even know what P.K. and P.V.P. means or whats the difference to be honest, but ok