Epic Perfect World

Apollumi- Y'all started pk while I'm in the lib

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I mentioned their names as examples, didnt find the need to say Chronicle's since it's already his video.
Idk what PK's you attend on what server but rarely recall us losing to tyrants lately anyways.
I attended PK on this server actually. And it's the same thing lately and when Tyrants was first created. Artifex getting wiped then "disband", only to come back as Rise then "disband", then OC "came back" with y'all and then "disband", and it's going to happen again with another name you guys are under. It's simply how this game goes these days, Tyrants disbanding every faction Artifex goes in. Thinking the outcome will be the same after getting a new faction name and logo above your heads.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every PK i seen you , or DT , you lose... And i don't even recall dying in DT the last two weeks, that's how easy it was.
I do recall us killing you alot, and very easy tho. Don't think anyone would waste SOF on just you in mass PK unless they see the spark debuff .
You panic SoF every time I hit you and how did I die when I was in hospital last DT?

Offline lyrica

• Characters: Goldwin

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I attended PK on this server actually. And it's the same thing lately and when Tyrants was first created. Artifex getting wiped then "disband", only to come back as Rise then "disband", then OC "came back" with y'all and then "disband", and it's going to happen again with another name you guys are under. It's simply how this game goes these days, Tyrants disbanding every faction Artifex goes in. Thinking the outcome will be the same after getting a new faction name and logo above your heads.
You guys are pretty good at twisting things, i guess it just comes natural with Tyrants.
When Tyrants was first created you lost PK for weeks, so automatically there your sentence is already incorrect. And all you ever won against Artifex was 1 last TW and a few PKs inbetween, not even half the PKs you won. 
Idk about Rise since i was never in it , but as far as OC goes , i recall Rev quited when he got busy with work , in fact, OC even won every DT they participated..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
You panic SoF every time I hit you and how did I die when I was in hospital last DT?
No i don't even think you get to hit me often , most times we target you , you just die....so...
I said last two weeks i didn't die once in DT.As for killing you i meant the week before this, which you were in it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
No i don't even think you get to hit me often , most times we target you , you just die....so...
I said last two weeks i didn't die once in DT.As for killing you i meant the week before this, which you were in it.
No I wasn't. I was working. Keep lying to yourself, you can't even tickle me when I play this game actively LOL

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
No I wasn't. I was working. Keep lying to yourself, you can't even tickle me when I play this game actively LOL
So good yet always losing.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
You guys are pretty good at twisting things, i guess it just comes natural with Tyrants.
When Tyrants was first created you lost PK for weeks, so automatically there your sentence is already incorrect. And all you ever won against Artifex was 1 last TW and a few PKs inbetween, not even half the PKs you won.
Idk about Rise since i was never in it , but as far as OC goes , i recall Rev quited when he got busy with work , in fact, OC even won every DT they participated..
Your first sentence is already hypocritical, but that's alright c;
Also, you disbanded Artifex after getting 1 loss when Tyrants was ready to do more. And with the pk that Artifex was giving us, we were smashing you with 10-20 more than us. I recall that completely when you attempted to sig on us in Allies.
And I don't understand the amount of pride and gloat coming from winning a water pk that relies on having a boss aggro on a sin to have 3 DS' that aren't even worth that much anymore. That's just me though ; )

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
So good yet always losing.
Yeah, still lost and btw they lost again lmfaoo. It became a hobby meng 

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
Are you retarded?
King of excuses. say you excuse now 
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
It's just cringe how you asslick in every thread like a little rat. What excuses do I need to make when you can see in the vid how you got destroyed?
Whole server knows you lie about losing like you lost about winning 6-0 when you lost in 8 min lol
I think you're confusing me with the people in your guild , maybe you should press G next time you log on.

And what 6-0 are you talking about ? I clearly stated a few posts ago we have been winning TW 5-1 , i even let you guys have that DDoS shameless win , since without it you wouldn't ever win against us Apollumi anwyays.

Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
It's just cringe how you asslick in every thread like a little rat. What excuses do I need to make when you can see in the vid how you got destroyed?
Whole server knows you lie about losing like you lost about winning 6-0 when you lost in 8 min lol
and you loser guild lost many tw in 8-15mins vs Apollumi shut up king of excuses.
celebrate your only victory
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

celebrate your only victory
Finally someone admits it. We're done here

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
so easy pk enemy so angry

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
so easy pk enemy so angry
Ofc bro they lose everyday lmao...
Btw im retired and we won pk xD