Epic Perfect World

Apollumi- Y'all started pk while I'm in the lib

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Weren't you the one getting pushed/wiped and got quiet after we went SZ? o_O
Nah, pretty sure was the other way. I mean the SS itself proves how you guys run away from PK to pretend you won.
And idk what quiete, but most of us got muted from spamming WC.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Nah, pretty sure was the other way. I mean the SS itself proves how you guys run away from PK to pretend you won.
And idk what quiete, but most of us got muted from spamming WC.
We were running towards you because you guys were spreading/running away from us.
And to get muted from "spamming WC", you would have to say something IN wc to even get a warning. Last I saw, only Cynix was getting a mute, didn't see you nor anyone else typing on WC only him.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
We were running towards you because you guys were spreading/running away from us.
And to get muted from "spamming WC", you would have to say something IN wc to even get a warning. Last I saw, only Cynix was getting a mute, didn't see you nor anyone else typing on WC only him.
Funny how from my squad, maxy squad ,or momo's squad etc POV we were wiping and running towards you ,since we were just wiping everything that came close. 
And just cause you conviniently didn't saw anyone else on WC doesn't mean we didn't spamm it, which we did.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
btw u lost lmao

Offline soyi

• suck
Funny how from my squad, maxy squad ,or momo's squad etc POV we were wiping and running towards you ,since we were just wiping everything that came close.
And just cause you conviniently didn't saw anyone else on WC doesn't mean we didn't spamm it, which we did.
Do I see you guys' POV's anywhere? No? Then that argument is quite invalid. I saw Apo dying more than Tyrants were, as I was an ep.
Also, I was staring at WC. Once Apo thinks they won something, they have an ego boost for about 10 minutes on WC (or until a non-Apo gm decides to mute them). I saw us (Tyrants) on WC because we wiped Apo a bunch of times.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Do I see you guys' POV's anywhere? No? Then that argument is quite invalid. I saw Apo dying more than Tyrants were, as I was an ep.
Also, I was staring at WC. Once Apo thinks they won something, they have an ego boost for about 10 minutes on WC (or until a non-Apo gm decides to mute them). I saw us (Tyrants) on WC because we wiped Apo a bunch of times.
This thread itself is a POV from apollumi , maybe you should look better rather then talking non sense.
As for "think you won something" pretty sure we did , not even just PK wise, but pretty sure we won 90% of the DTs and only lost 1 TW , having 5 wins .
And as far as mass PK goes, clearly we win far more often then you guys.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
http://prnt.sc/crvuny
Only time i actually died in this mass pk and went respawn in sz  :-\ I seen more tyrants respawning in ToA Sz than apo 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★

Is that why you run in the middle of PK when you were getting pushed/wiped to claim win on WC?
EXXXXX DEEHHHH FCKERED EASIED GAME LMFAOOO GETGOOD.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 11:53 pm by Explicit

Offline soyi

• suck
This thread itself is a POV from apollumi , maybe you should look better rather then talking non sense.
As for "think you won something" pretty sure we did , not even just PK wise, but pretty sure we won 90% of the DTs and only lost 1 TW , having 5 wins .
And as far as mass PK goes, clearly we win far more often then you guys.
Funny how from my squad, maxy squad ,or momo's squad etc POV
You said from these POV's, not from Chronicle's.
Also, you may think that you win PK that much but you really don't. You guys get wiped 3-5 times and go sz and act like you guys win. And if you go by the "Last Faction Standing" view too, you can see that Tyrants win either way.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You said from these POV's, not from Chronicle's.
Also, you may think that you win PK that much but you really don't. You guys get wiped 3-5 times and go sz and act like you guys win. And if you go by the "Last Faction Standing" view too, you can see that Tyrants win either way.
Chronicle's POV shows the same tho.
Idk what PK's you attend we get wiped 3-5 times must be on another server.

Offline soyi

• suck
You didn't mention Chronicle's POV tho, if you did then I would not have said it.
Also, I've attended all PK's and I said 3-5 as an example of one PK that we had.

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
LOL Pedro don't bother with them really.. they don't realize how bad they actually are x'D l0ling 

bb

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
You didn't mention Chronicle's POV tho, if you did then I would not have said it.
Also, I've attended all PK's and I said 3-5 as an example of one PK that we had.
I mentioned their names as examples, didnt find the need to say Chronicle's since it's already his video. 
Idk what PK's you attend on what server but rarely recall us losing to tyrants lately anyways.