Epic Perfect World

Apollumi- Y'all started pk while I'm in the lib

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she wont chase u and burn her genie just to sog /sleep u , like u did man ....
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Korwen

• Frenchy
  • Characters: Korwen
  • Faction: Apollumi
good video Sid

there hasn't been a pk that lasted as long as this for a while (because enemy keeps sigging to sz 15 mins into pk)
enjoyed it  :normal-25:

also
oh my god the irony LOL
I guess he found his new idol and gonna stop going for me or Ina lmao
GET OUTTA MY WAY

Korwen's Store

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

"get out of pk"

lol
yep they won lmao

Offline Kia

I guess he found his new idol and gonna stop going for me or Ina lmao
The day we will stop being factor enough to get SoGed by SAl will be the day we retire. By now i am so used to having my #1 fan around that i actually feel offended when he doesn't t-filter for me just to suicide SoG me.

Offline Defense

• Eros <3
  • Faction: Artifex

good video Sid

there hasn't been a pk that lasted as long as this for a while (because enemy keeps sigging to sz 15 mins into pk)
enjoyed it  :normal-25:

also
oh my god the irony LOL
Ahhh yes... SAI. My favourite EP (:
Story time.
A long time ago there was this foolish EP who thought it was funny/needed to chase down people after they sogged her/him/it. It would leave pk just to go ahead and try to sog someone. As that happened, I thought to myself : ' I could have some fun with this..'.  

As I continued to 'play sog' the fun of it only increased. Along with the rage pms.

To the point it would.. rage log off?Bad net? I don't know lmao.

The day we will stop being factor enough to get SoGed by SAl will be the day we retire. By now i am so used to having my #1 fan around that i actually feel offended when he doesn't t-filter for me just to suicide SoG me.
Next time feel free to call me. I'm sure I can make it rage-quit or make it go SZ again.  

OT. Nice vid!
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2016, 05:09 am by Defense

Insanity

Do I see you guys' POV's anywhere? No? Then that argument is quite invalid. I saw Apo dying more than Tyrants were, as I was an ep.
Also, I was staring at WC. Once Apo thinks they won something, they have an ego boost for about 10 minutes on WC (or until a non-Apo gm decides to mute them). I saw us (Tyrants) on WC because we wiped Apo a bunch of times.
i dont care what you say about pk or what happened last night your opinion is irrelevant just like you in pvp but saying "until a non-Apo gm decides to mute them" makes you look like a stupid monkey(maybe you are?)

Offline Audrey

• Characters: Caspiel
  • Faction: Artifex | Apollumi
i see so many Tyrants got panic LMAO . winner is they whos not run in middle of pk like US  :normal-35: and u guys got more number now still cant wipe us  :)) :)) . btw good video sid  :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
Ahhh yes... SAI. My favourite EP (:
Story time.
A long time ago there was this foolish EP who thought it was funny/needed to chase down people after they sogged her/him/it. It would leave pk just to go ahead and try to sog someone. As that happened, I thought to myself : ' I could have some fun with this..'.  

As I continued to 'play sog' the fun of it only increased. Along with the rage pms.

To the point it would.. rage log off?Bad net? I don't know lmao.

OT. Nice vid!
Awe you have a new fren (:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't log for this because every time I log I hiero you or Geo or any other big barker. Countless of times you died because you wasted SoF after I just undined you from max range lmao. You should remove SoF since you keep wasting your genie cause of trauma that Teru the great might hiero you again
lul https://youtu.be/5aCyLHR10TE?t=16m13s , better pretend you're in the hospital to avoid facing your master in pk xDDDD, don't worry i'm realtired too ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated

Is that why you run in the middle of PK when you were getting pushed/wiped to claim win on WC?
Ops!!!  :normal-2:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I attended PK on this server actually. And it's the same thing lately and when Tyrants was first created. Artifex getting wiped then "disband", only to come back as Rise then "disband", then OC "came back" with y'all and then "disband", and it's going to happen again with another name you guys are under. It's simply how this game goes these days, Tyrants disbanding every faction Artifex goes in. Thinking the outcome will be the same after getting a new faction name and logo above your heads.
Its funny how dogs like you actually believe this when 50% of your officers were in Artifex and asked us so many times to disband bcz it was boring . Actually about the time tyrants formed was the first time Pedro and others wanted to disband but kept the guild to pk a little against you , if you didnt bid 100 lands away from Artifex on map the disband would have came sooner then it did but oh well its cool that you believe Arti disbanded bcz of you . The timing was bad probably since Artifex did lose the last TW but the disband was already in motion weeks before TWs have started ( I was an officer I know what was going on better then you thats for sure ) .  
As for Rise in case you forgot let me remind you , tyrants at that point had enough ppl to outnumber AE , Ducks , Rise and 1 more guild dont recall name, combined . Idk how can you count that as any pk victory considering none of those guilds ever focused on fighting against you ( I was in Ducks at that point ) .
As for Outcast if I remember well they almost never pked against you but clearly won every single DT they did against you . Oh and yeah about that , it is water pk with no sigs which is great if you ask me but to go on and say that DT is all about whos sin has the boss agro is kinda stupid when last 2 DTs you did against Apo you didnt even get close to the boss area lol.....
Sorry for long reply gm hope you dont delete comment , tyrants really need to remind themselfs of how bad they actually are ....

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Its funny how dogs like you actually believe this when 50% of your officers were in Artifex and asked us so many times to disband bcz it was boring . Actually about the time tyrants formed was the first time Pedro and others wanted to disband but kept the guild to pk a little against you , if you didnt bid 100 lands away from Artifex on map the disband would have came sooner then it did but oh well its cool that you believe Arti disbanded bcz of you . The timing was bad probably since Artifex did lose the last TW but the disband was already in motion weeks before TWs have started ( I was an officer I know what was going on better then you thats for sure ) .  
As for Rise in case you forgot let me remind you , tyrants at that point had enough ppl to outnumber AE , Ducks , Rise and 1 more guild dont recall name, combined . Idk how can you count that as any pk victory considering none of those guilds ever focused on fighting against you ( I was in Ducks at that point ) .
As for Outcast if I remember well they almost never pked against you but clearly won every single DT they did against you . Oh and yeah about that , it is water pk with no sigs which is great if you ask me but to go on and say that DT is all about whos sin has the boss agro is kinda stupid when last 2 DTs you did against Apo you didnt even get close to the boss area lol.....
Sorry for long reply gm hope you dont delete comment , tyrants really need to remind themselfs of how bad they actually are ....
LOL damn bro, i think you just demolished the enemy , time for them to find new bs to say or spamm non sense since they have no arguments left..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
LOL damn bro, i think you just demolished the enemy , time for them to find new bs to say or spamm non sense since they have no arguments left..
 Im retired x D

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Lol my manz still triggering non factors, you made compilation of apo members dying and say you won

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae