Epic Perfect World

about the locked tigerform topic...

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
daystalk = mucke??? really? hell what don't even bother adressing him haha! he's been like that everywhere and even banned elsewhere. he is well known for the hate he aggros everywhere he goes. and for other things as well but that's unrelated :)

have fun all, but i tell you it's not worth even the reading. and seeing he has written his last reply, that'll be the end of this thread, thank goodness  >:D

edited for typo
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
daystalk = mucke??? really? hell what don't even bother adressing him haha! he's been like that everywhere and even banned elsewhere. he is well known for the hate he aggros everywhere he goes. and for other things as well but that's unrelated :)

have fun all, but i tell you it's not worth even the reading. and seeing he has written his last reply, that'll be the end of this thread, thank goodness  >:D

edited for typo

Not a secret who I am. I never try to hide it, I just don't tell it or use my old names. Banned elsewhere I duno how u think when u say that really, I can still access all other forums and games I've been on with same accounts.. =/  I was even Nimda's closest friend on DN helped him build and upgrade the servers.. for 2-3 years..  :-\  ... So.. here is just one more person who want to start spreading  out my name just to make more people start say old crap about me so it starts again. You should get over that by now, but seems like you don't have much in life to do. or do you.. ??? Not me having any problems with anything... it's people like you having problem with me, even years old history... so not my problem really,, its yours.  :-\ I knew this would come in the end. I just chose not to make it the same day I joined the server. ;) I have better things to do then listen to old history from people who can't move on with things and have to do anything to start it up again   :rolleyes: 

So while you sit and hate and start talk.. I will keep on enjoying my faction i'm in and my friends I play with.

Have a good one. and I suggest you do the same.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 07:34 pm by Daystalk

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Well maybe now everyone who knows him will understand the undying drama...In the meantime until a GM deletes this post:

Antihero

Not a secret who I am. I never try to hide it, I just don't tell it or use my old names. Banned elsewhere I duno how u think when u say that really, I can still access all other forums and games I've been on with same accounts.. =/  I was even Nimda's closest friend on DN helped him build and upgrade the servers.. for 2-3 years..  :-\  ... So.. here is just one more person who want to start spreading  out my name just to make more people start say old crap about me so it starts again. You should get over that by now, but seems like you don't have much in life to do. or do you.. ??? Not me having any problems with anything... it's people like you having problem with me, even years old history... so not my problem really,, its yours.  :-\ I knew this would come in the end. I just chose not to make it the same day I joined the server. ;) I have better things to do then listen to old history from people who can't move on with things and have to do anything to start it up again   :rolleyes: 

So while you sit and hate and start talk.. I will keep on enjoying my faction i'm in and my friends I play with.

Have a good one. and I suggest you do the same.

What was going through my mind as I read that:

Why would you would try to lie to impress random people on an MMO, especially when there are people here who are more than willing to tell the truth? And that is what I am going to do. You and NIMDA weren't friends. It was more like you just donated a bunch of money and kissed his/her/its ass. Then it got to the point where NIMDA just tolerated you, and let you get away with whatever because it was easier to do that then to have to deal with your whiny garbage. Finally, after enough time, NIMDA just got tired of you and "tossed you out into the cold" so to speak. I watched it happen and even watched as he/she/it mocked you. I watched you create new accounts and rage on DN forums. Please tell me more about how you 2 were best friends.

In a small footnote, you tried pulling the same on a certain other network and BaSH let you get away with it because it was honestly pretty hilarious.

Now I know you said you're not here to get crap from other servers, and that's cool and all, but actions speak louder than words. You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results. Which reminds me, have I ever told you the definition of insanity...?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
What was going through my mind as I read that:

Why would you would try to lie to impress random people on an MMO, especially when there are people here who are more than willing to tell the truth? And that is what I am going to do. You and NIMDA weren't friends. It was more like you just donated a bunch of money and kissed his/her/its ass. Then it got to the point where NIMDA just tolerated you, and let you get away with whatever because it was easier to do that then to have to deal with your whiny garbage. Finally, after enough time, NIMDA just got tired of you and "tossed you out into the cold" so to speak. I watched it happen and even watched as he/she/it mocked you. I watched you create new accounts and rage on DN forums. Please tell me more about how you 2 were best friends.

In a small footnote, you tried pulling the same on a certain other network and BaSH let you get away with it because it was honestly pretty hilarious.

Now I know you said you're not here to get crap from other servers, and that's cool and all, but actions speak louder than words. You can't keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results. Which reminds me, have I ever told you the definition of insanity...?

Your point in spamming youtube videos?
Umm feel free to email nimda about me helping him and working with him and Angel his irl friend. if you don't believe it. and umm I never really donated, I got it for free from nimda, for the reasons I already said.  and who is Bash? I've never been on other servers. sorry. if you want to know much more you can mail and ask. or ad my skype and i give u a long text about how I helped and know each and every part of his servers and how he runs them. and who he is like a person. I've only had 3 forums accounts on there. 2 gm's and 1 normal.  :-\   Just give up with all this.. ok? it's pointless.

Antihero

Your point in spamming youtube videos?
Umm feel free to email nimda about me helping him and working with him and Angel his irl friend. if you don't believe it. and umm I never really donated, I got it for free from nimda, for the reasons I already said.  and who is Bash? I've never been on other servers. sorry. if you want to know much more you can mail and ask. or ad my skype and i give u a long text about how I helped and know each and every part of his servers and how he runs them. and who he is like a person. I've only had 3 forums accounts on there. 2 gm's and 1 normal.  :-\   Just give up with all this.. ok? it's pointless.

My point is exposing the truth and make a point, but you already know that. Nice try attempting to deflect the issue. And why are you still trying to lie? Is it a compulsive thing, like a syndrome?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
My point is exposing the truth and make a point, but you already know that. Nice try attempting to deflect the issue. And why are you still trying to lie? Is it a compulsive thing, like a syndrome?
your what is what now? umm lie about what? so just because you don't believe things people lie ? well good luck in life.