Epic Perfect World

about the locked tigerform topic...

Offline Zaboteur

had to say this after i saw that cuase i didnt get to post in it but.. i dun this on the real perfect sevrer and not had a ban. its fun to do and be cool and different and be 5 aps on a barb, but truth is. your useless in this becuase u have 0 skills u can use ... all u can use is spark and genie, so even being 5 aps in barb tiger with all def u can possibly have, ur still useless. so i guess banning a useless chara means sumthing to someone, but, lol i have to laff at it becuase in this form with anything but an axe. the barb = garbage, even if its the best barb on the server, hell die alot faster than a normal barb.

just wanted to say that. i dont have a barb here only for a buffer, but, in all actuallity bannin someone thats doin this is not neccasary, becuase u can simply do this by putting your true form and wepon switch on f keys and hit them same time, thats it, dont need to do all that break wep etc etc stuff, no need.

whats happening is <within microseconds> of pushing both buttons < becuase youll NEVER push 2 buttons at the SAME EXACT time ever in your life> the code from the first press is longer then the code from the second button press.

meaning -> when u push both buttons at the same time the first isnt done yet to the part of code where it says < cant equip wepon, not correct type, or w/e the code is for it>, the second button press happens in the middle of that code before hittin that part of the code meaning.. its switchable still. so the wepon changes and u turn form at the same time.   confusing to someone who dont know code but if u do then u can understand what im talkin about. :)

but for all other reasons, this barb is useless in this form regardless, hes only going to be 5 ap and run around chasing people that will always get away becuase the barb can only use spark and genie and thats it.

also to add to that there is one more interesting detail you should know, this person hase to completely log out and back in to regain human form, becuase u cannot change weps while in tiger :) to go back to an axe to USE tigerform to regain human form. and when u die in pk or anywhere else, you spawn as tiger still, wich means you cannot buff, change wepons, or do anything. unless you have another barb around to get HIS buffs :) becuase all of your skills require an AXE or bare hands.

banning for a glitch is one thing ,to your advantage>,  but this glitch here, is certainly not to anyones advantage at all, this is plainly for shits and giggles :) i wanna say this probly goes along the lines of changing your hair style, about that important :) and  its not even as much work as the hairstyle thing haha :P wich actually requires DIGGING into files to accomplish it :P
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 03:04 pm by Zaboteur

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
6.1.  Abusing ingame bugs, also known as 'glitches', to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days.

is this so damn hard to understand? if you don't know what rules are for maybe you should go back to school and start study some more instead of playing games 24/7 thinking you can do whatever you want on it.  The thread got closed for a reason don't fing start this crap again.

Antihero

6.1.  Abusing ingame bugs, also known as 'glitches', to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
1st. Player will be warned.
2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days.

is this so damn hard to understand? if you don't know what rules are for maybe you should go back to school and start study some more instead of playing games 24/7 thinking you can do whatever you want on it.  The thread got closed for a reason don't fing start this crap again.

Oh the irony...

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Oh the irony...

And you're? And I abuse glitches right? I break all rules all the time too?  Your post makes 0 sense.

Antihero

And you're? And I abuse glitches right? I break all rules all the time too?  Your post makes 0 sense.

You come on these forums with your "Holier than thou" garbage while trash-talking everyone else. Rules apply to everyone, and that includes rules about flaming other posts. You've done this with every server you've been to. You say you're not here to get crap from old servers? Then stop bringing your crap to new servers.

Oh, and please note the "to get any advantage" part of Rule 6.1. There is no real advantage to using dual-edges (or similar weapons) in tiger form. It's impractical for several reasons. You know what that means? Rule 6 doesn't apply to this situation.

/thread

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
You come on these forums with your "Holier than thou" garbage while trash-talking everyone else. Rules apply to everyone, and that includes rules about flaming other posts. You've done this with every server you've been to. You say you're not here to get crap from old servers? Then stop bringing your crap to new servers.

Hmm If I did that.. I would have been warned, I never have been warned. So I guess I actually don't break any rules in this forum. But for fact, it can't be hard to understand so simple things. But clearly it still is for some people.
And with every server? lol.. Only been on 2 dude. Again.. So you're wrong, and your posts like that are not even needed.

A part of a chat I had with Aga when this subject was up before.

[2012-12-03 16:02:38]
Me: People are having problems reading your rules.. they think using a barb and glitching it to get claws in tigerform is allowed.
 Aga: um resend please
 Aga: ok got it
 Me: i think his banned now tho.. as WT is on .. but its a damn chat about people thinking it's not glitching and just being smart abusing it that way lol..
 Aga: i deactivated his account.
 Aga: yea.. its annoying

If it is so hard to understand that it's a glitch and breaking rules and abusing aps and so much powers and defense a barb gets in tigerform with claws/fist whatever. Well you've to go check if you're ok.. If it is so hard to follow rules maybe games isn't the thing for you.. If you like breaking rules,, you will get a hard time in life as well... Rules are for a reason doesn't matter if it is in real life or on games. You follow them or you just don't do whatever it is that has the rules you can't follow. Simple as that.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 03:47 pm by Daystalk

Offline Zaboteur

Breaking this rule will result on the following etc etc...

you aobviously didnt read the last  paragraph and were upset about somthing else i wrote before that paragraph to even write the rules down.

Quote from: Zaboteur
banning for a glitch is one thing <to your advantage>,  but this glitch here, is certainly not to anyones advantage at all, this is plainly for shits and giggles :) i wanna say this probly goes along the lines of changing your hair style, about that important :) and  its not even as much work as the hairstyle thing haha  wich actually requires DIGGING into files to accomplish it.

where the sarcasm came from in your reply... i wasnt promoting it in the first place i was explaining it... so i dont know where the sarcasm is thrown at. but thats all i got to  say, im new here so im going to go level.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
you aobviously didnt read the last  paragraph and were upset about somthing else i wrote before that paragraph to even write the rules down.

where the sarcasm came from in your reply... i wasnt promoting it in the first place i was explaining it... so i dont know where the sarcasm is thrown at. but thats all i got to  say, im new here so im going to go level.

I didn't read everything 100%, You went on with lots of text. and I had seen 90% of it in the other thread about this and in world chat that day it went nuts about it for some reason.

wc to server and gl lvling.

I'm done here.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Oh, and please note the "to get any advantage" part of Rule 6.1. There is no real advantage to using dual-edges (or similar weapons) in tiger form. It's impractical for several reasons. You know what that means? Rule 6 doesn't apply to this situation.

/thread
+3427989436378438787.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Not you 2 again at each others throat, didn't you have enough of that elsewhere? :-\

Offline Nevyn

/thread

I have to agree with you on this one Zaboteur. Daystalk all you do is talk crap in these forums. You have very little or no input what so ever most of the time, as you are spending your time intentionally being rude and flaming others for not knowing the rules. Or just saying that people are thick for not understanding what is 'easy to understand'. Newsflash, this is what forums are for; to discuss things and for people who are unsure to reference back to. What is easy for you may not be easy for others dont ever forget that. You walk around like you own these forums, well I have news for you, you don't! Do us all a favor and take your disdain elsewhere, because if you are that sad and pathetic you want spend all day in here making other people feel bad because they were not sure on something then you my friend are one horrible person. And for god sake it's called a forum signature, how big is that thing? Any other forum with real forum mods would of banned it by now. Seriously, think about what your posting and If you don't believe me go check your past posts, maybe you will catch a glimpse in a mirror and believe me, you wont like what you see.

But back to the point at hand; I don't know too much about this glitch but a game glitch is a game glitch. If the definition states "to get any advantage" Any been the key word there, and the idea is getting 5aps in tiger form  whch is not usually possible, then that is an advantage. If its not something that should be there in tiger form, therefore you are using the glitch as an advantage to gain APS, even if it puts you at a disadvantage. If that makes sense. As I said not 100% au fai with this glitch but I hope that has helped clear the rule up. Much Love Nevy
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 05:07 pm by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I have to agree with you on this one Zaboteur. Daystalk all you do is talk crap in these forums. You have very little or no input what so ever most of the time, as you are spending your time intentionally being rude and flaming others for not knowing the rules. Or just saying that people are thick for not understanding what is 'easy to understand'. Newsflash, this is what forums are for; to discuss things and for people who are unsure to reference back to. What is easy for you may not be easy for others dont ever forget that. You walk around like you own these forums, well I have news for you, you don't! Do us all a favor and take your disdain elsewhere, because if you are that sad and pathetic you want spend all day in here making other people feel bad because they were not sure on something then you my friend are one horrible person. And for god sake it's called a forum signature, how big is that thing? Any other forum with real forum mods would of banned it by now. Seriously, think about what your posting and If you don't believe me go check your past posts, maybe you will catch a glimpse in a mirror and believe me, you wont like what you see.

But back to the point at hand; I don't know too much about this glitch but a game glitch is a game glitch. If the definition states "to get any advantage" Any been the key word there, and the idea is getting 5aps in tiger form  whch is not usually possible, then that is an advantage. If its not something that should be there in tiger form, therefore you are using the glitch as an advantage to gain APS, even if it puts you at a disadvantage. If that makes sense. As I said not 100% au fai with this glitch but I hope that has helped clear the rule up. Much Love Nevy

and for god sake it's called a forum signature in right maximum size i'm allowed to have it in so i are very very free to have it in that size.  Don't come with random junk like this when you don't even get the facts right before you jump on me like this.

Want me to make it easier for you on just that part as it may be hard for some like you to find that text you say.

"Max characters: 600; characters remaining: 540
Images in your signature must be no greater than 740x300 pixels" 

and guess what. Mine is 740x300.

The rest I wont even bother to answer on, you're ridiculous for coming with things like this when you're so wrong even from start. 

And you do wonder why I speak up to people like you in this forum. Just sad. Even more sad when you try jump me and tell me to leave for it.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 05:18 pm by Daystalk

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Daystalk do u have a life?
just wondering cuz i see ur gay picture on every thread boring or intresting
and i cant actually believe u read that guy's entire paragraphs and commented abt it
oh well .. gotta have a hobby right.
 :))

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Daystalk do u have a life?
just wondering cuz i see ur gay picture on every thread boring or intresting
and i cant actually believe u read that guy's entire paragraphs and commented abt it
oh well .. gotta have a hobby right.
 :))

Just like this comment. I can say same thing, You wonder why I speak up to people like you, then when u get the fact and truth in your face u start with your "hate" and more spam and random comments in hope that someone thinks you're awesome", I'm sorry that others doesn't bother with people like you, But I do, and I love it. Why? because you get pissed without knowing it. You got no idea how many people who sit and think the same and/or give me comments on skype/game/forum loving that I stand up to people like you. It's just a shame that you think you can do anything and try to be anything just because you sit behind a computer and are on internet.

And yeah I have a perfect life with job money house family. Can't be better thank you.  well if i win some mills it would.

Out of this thread, so think out something cleaver to say now, I won't see it anyway.  have a good one. adios
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 05:42 pm by Daystalk

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Wow, so many new glitches that I don't even know come about.

Someone teach me haow to heiro-glitch on ea, plis
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN