Epic Perfect World

about the locked tigerform topic...

Offline Nevyn

and for god sake it's called a forum signature in right maximum size i'm allowed to have it in so i are very very free to have it in that size.  Don't come with random junk like this when you don't even get the facts right before you jump on me like this.

Want me to make it easier for you on just that part as it may be hard for some like you to find that text you say.

"Max characters: 600; characters remaining: 540
Images in your signature must be no greater than 740x300 pixels" 

and guess what. Mine is 740x300.

The rest I wont even bother to answer on, you're ridiculous for coming with things like this when you're so wrong even from start. 

And you do wonder why I speak up to people like you in this forum. Just sad. Even more sad when you try jump me and tell me to leave for it.

And there it goes again, raging and flaming. Jump through the hoop my friend. But looks like you need clarification on what I said because like so many people you have a go at you are incapable of reading stuff right?. Let me make it simple for YOU.

1.  Did I say your signature was against these forum rules? No, I didn't but there is such thing as common sense. I said any other forum with real mods would of banned it. That's because generally in most real forums, signatures are kept down in size because... well its a forum. Not a photo flick book. I never said you broke the rules and If I thought you breaking rules I would of been all over it by now, but I'm not. But your signature is still ugly as sin.

2. I never said 'Just Leave' I said take that disdane elsewhere. Nowhere in that statement did I tell you to leave these Forums. Just leave that arrogant self centered attitude of yours somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

And yes, you are right, you wont comment on any other of my points. Because guess what? All my points remain valid and you continue to prove me right in here. Keep up the good work fella, we enjoy giving you a lashing then sending you on your way to lick your wounds.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
It's useless Nevyn, your just wasting your time. But at least your fine tuning your excellent typing skills.

Sometimes you just need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and be glad of who your not. ;)

Tali

Daystalk do u have a life?
just wondering cuz i see ur gay picture on every thread boring or intresting
and i cant actually believe u read that guy's entire paragraphs and commented abt it
oh well .. gotta have a hobby right.
 :))

If Daystalk has no life, then I must already be a ghost.  :-[

Offline Nevyn

It's useless Nevyn, your just wasting your time. But at least your fine tuning your excellent typing skills.

Sometimes you just need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and be glad of who your not. ;)

So true :O) In fact, I think ill take a step outside now

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
And there it goes again, raging and flaming. Jump through the hoop my friend. But looks like you need clarification on what I said because like so many people you have a go at you are incapable of reading stuff right?. Let me make it simple for YOU.

1.  Did I say your signature was against these forum rules? No, I didn't but there is such thing as common sense. I said any other forum with real mods would of banned it. That's because generally in most real forums, signatures are kept down in size because... well its a forum. Not a photo flick book. I never said you broke the rules and If I thought you breaking rules I would of been all over it by now, but I'm not. But your signature is still ugly as sin.

2. I never said 'Just Leave' I said take that disdane elsewhere. Nowhere in that statement did I tell you to leave these Forums. Just leave that arrogant self centered attitude of yours somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

And yes, you are right, you wont comment on any other of my points. Because guess what? All my points remain valid and you continue to prove me right in here. Keep up the good work fella, we enjoy giving you a lashing then sending you on your way to lick your wounds.

Ok let me jump in a last time as you clearly having issues. 
You do sit and cry because I have the max size im allowed to have as signature. You do sit and cry that other forums would ban for it, Would they ban for it if they had same rule and max size? No they would not as it would be same damn rules like here.  This is no other forum, THIS forum is Epw's with epw's rules and Like i said aga have the rule and max size of what he wants and not you or any other forum. I use that max size. Again, this is no one else forum and if you're so dumb to break rules in other forums.. I really wonder if you think when you talk atm, Do you for real think I would use a bigger size in any other forum if they had a special maximum size? I would follow the rules they have, as all damn forums have different rules. But that seems damn hard for you to understand.  You're making yourself looking like a fool atm when you try so hard to "pwn" me with your junk. You only embarrass yourself.  What this forum has for rules and signature rules is no other damns forums business. You can't sit and say that others would ban me for following the right max size.. Do you even know what you're saying?  Pathetic is something u r atm, u try to hard so you fail, and you get more and more pissed about it too.

For real trying to sit and tell me something that doesn't make any damn sense at all.. And if this isn't a real forum what is it? All forums are real forums. you even fail on that.  All forums have different rules. you failed on that as well. You trying to tell me that I would get banned for using this sig in other forums, Guess what why would I use it in other forums when it has nothing to do with them? And just because you don't use your head and don't get that all forums have different rules doesn't mean others have same problem. But if you sit and use a sig in size 740x300 in here as allowed according to the rules and you start use it in a different forum with 100% other rules, and you start get butthurt for being banned for it.. well guess what, then you little child are the one having serious problem if you think you can do that.

Give up whatever you try to do, you fail on it very very hard and you only embarrassing yourself. 
You can try to say even more but guess what. it will only look even more stupid, You lost , get over yourself and have a nice day. Try to wake up and stop try so much. 

and yeah to all who always complains about how I talk. So what? if it bothers you so much, Don't try to start something like this with me when you don't even get facts right before you talk.

Im different and you know why? I am myself, I don't try to be something I can't like you all do, I don't sit and buu huu and love chat people like you up, and I'm damn happy about it, because you're not real as a person, You hide behind something you just try to be to get more people to like you.  I have many people and friends who likes me for who I am and nothing else. and that is what I care about. People like this who jumps me with random comments in hope to get someone to like them.. Na I have no reason to sit and cute chat with or be 100% nice too.  Just because You sit and play games it doesn't mean u have to sit and try to be someone else or sit and talk in baby language with chu or lawl or whatever you now say to each other.  You don't talk like that when your computer is off. You're 2 different persons in live just to try fit in and get people to like you even more. attention is all you care about really.  Start care about yourself instead, Maybe you wake up after some time.  ofc you sit and do your random hating to someone you don't even know anything about in hope to get more to like you. but I don't really care as I don't know or ever will know who the heck you're.. If you feel the need of sitting and hating.. well your problem not mine.  ;)
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 06:31 pm by Daystalk

Antihero

Not you 2 again at each others throat, didn't you have enough of that elsewhere? :-\

Are you talking about me?

I have to agree with you on this one Zaboteur.

I'm not Zaboteur. Other than that, I'm glad someone else has noticed how he is.

You do sit and cry because I have the max size im allowed to have as signature. You do sit and cry that other forums would ban for it, Would they ban for it if they had same rule and max size? No they would not as it would be same damn rules like here.  This is no other forum, THIS forum is Epw's with epw's rules and Like i said aga have the rule and max size of what he wants and not you or any other forum. I use that max size. Again, this is no one else forum and if you're so dumb to break rules in other forums.. I really wonder if you think when you talk atm, Do you for real think I would use a bigger size in any other forum if they had a special maximum size? I would follow the rules they have, as all damn forums have different rules. But that seems damn hard for you to understand.  You're making yourself looking like a fool atm when you try so hard to "pwn" me with your junk. You only embarrass yourself.  What this forum has for rules and signature rules is no other damns forums business. You can't sit and say that others would ban me for following the right max size.. Do you even know what you're saying?  Pathetic is something u r atm, u try to hard so you fail, and you get more and more pissed about it too.

For real trying to sit and tell me something that doesn't make any damn sense at all.. And if this isn't a real forum what is it? All forums are real forums. you even fail on that.  All forums have different rules. you failed on that as well. You trying to tell me that I would get banned for using this sig in other forums, Guess what why would I use it in other forums when it has nothing to do with them? And just because you don't use your head and don't get that all forums have different rules doesn't mean others have same problem. But if you sit and use a sig in size 740x300 in here as allowed according to the rules and you start use it in a different forum with 100% other rules, and you start get butthurt for being banned for it.. well guess what, then you little child are the one having serious problem if you think you can do that.

Give up whatever you try to do, you fail on it very very hard and you only embarrassing yourself. 
You can try to say even more but guess what. it will only look even more stupid, You lost , get over yourself and have a nice day. Try to wake up and stop try so much. 

and yeah to all who always complains about how I talk. So what? if it bothers you so much, Don't try to start something like this with me when you don't even get facts right before you talk.

Im different and you know why? I am myself, I don't try to be something I can't like you all do, I don't sit and buu huu and love chat people like you up, and I'm damn happy about it, because you're not real as a person, You hide behind something you just try to be to get more people to like you.  I have many people and friends who likes me for who I am and nothing else. and that is what I care about. People like this who jumps me with random comments in hope to get someone to like them.. Na I have no reason to sit and cute chat with or be 100% nice too.  Just because You sit and play games it doesn't mean u have to sit and try to be someone else or sit and talk in baby language with chu or lawl or whatever you now say to each other.  You don't talk like that when your computer is off. You're 2 different persons in live just to try fit in and get people to like you even more. attention is all you care about really.  Start care about yourself instead, Maybe you wake up after some time.

Lol tl;dr. GTFO with your self-righteous delusions.
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 06:31 pm by Antihero

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
lol tl;dr

Also a proof of why I do what I do with people like you, you try to hard to get people to like what you say and do.
As a comment like this is useless, But you just had to do it to hope someone will "+1" answer you and more.
You don't have to answer. You don't have to read.

GTFO with your self-righteous delusions.

So you edited your post after what I said so you sound even more mature now with your GTFO spam right? lol.. You need to grow up abit..
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 06:33 pm by Daystalk

aeon27

Hmm....I hang out with Daystalk a lot in game. He's nice to me always. No point in keep arguing though. Whew.

Antihero

Also a proof of why I do what I do with people like you

And what do you do, MuckE? Act like some sort of internet crusader and get pissed off because everyone else is laughing at you? Maybe nobody has told you this before, but you do act a little ridiculous. Just sayin'.

Hmm....I hang out with Daystalk a lot in game. He's nice to me always. No point in keep arguing though. Whew.

It's because he knows he's on VERY thin ice.

aeon27

And what do you do, MuckE? Act like some sort of internet crusader and get pissed off because everyone else is laughing at you? Maybe nobody has told you this before, but you do act a little ridiculous. Just sayin'.

Very thin ice for what? I've known him almost the whole time he's been on this server. I like hanging out with him and talking to him. He's never on "thin ice" with me.

Offline Nevyn

Firstly, please use correct English and Grammar. It is very difficult to make sense of your posts. And secondly, If what I am trying to do is educate you then yes, I should give up. Because there is no hope! However I will try this one more time because I'm just that kind of guy  ;)

I never said that you are breaking the forum rules. And you are right about other forums, this is not other forums and you are not breaking the rules... which leads me back to my original point of... I never said you broke the rules. This is actually very simple: I dislike your signature. That is the crooks of it, nothing more and nothing less. This was but a tiny fragment of my original post and I'm surprised you are finding it difficult to grasp.  Hell you may not like my signature and hey that's cool. You can just say that. But you continue to try put words in my mouth and I'm afraid that doesn't work. I can see what I typed, you can see what I typed and above all everyone can see what I typed, that's the beauty of forums. However we are getting off topic now and we are both starting to look silly. So I'll be the bigger man here and end this here and now now. I'm no longer taking part in this little Trolling conversation you have going on. I'm off to play pool with friends in real life. Meanwhile, I imagine daystalk will be making up more words i apparently said so I'll let you have the final word, since that's what seems to make you happy. Do have fun and I hope to see you soon ^^

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 06:43 pm by Nevyn

150 Sage Assasin

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Umm.. I never get pissed because of people like you try to throw random trash at me, I've better things to do than caring about that. It's more me pissing you and your gangbang out because you can't handle that someone is pushing you down where you really belong.  ;)  You are used with people not replaying to your trash.. you're used with people just letting you keep on going and going with random things.. But then a day you got in my way and I did replay and you was like *omg what is going on how will I handle this !!?!?!?!?!? MOOOOOM!?*  :sad:

and me being on thin ice lol.. You're funny thinking everyone hates me just because you and other forum kids who think they can do whatever they want does xD 

Antihero

Very thin ice for what? I've known him almost the whole time he's been on this server. I like hanging out with him and talking to him. He's never on "thin ice" with me.

Well then you're a lucky one, and I'm not going to ruin it for you like he likes to ruin everything else. Which leads me to the topic of being off-topic. It seems to be a bad habit of his to start flaming any topic he doesn't like, so it will get locked. It's a behavior akin to that of a child throwing a temper tantrum if he doesn't get his way. I'm sure this thread will suffer the same fate. Which is fine, what needed to be said has already been said.

Umm.. I never get pissed because of people like you try to throw random trash at me, I've better things to do than caring about that. It's more me pissing you and your gangbang out because you can't handle that someone is pushing you down where you really belong.  ;)  You are used with people not replaying to your trash.. you're used with people just letting you keep on going and going with random things.. But then a day you got in my way and I did replay and you was like *omg what is going on how will I handle this !!?!?!?!?!? MOOOOOM!?*  :sad:

and me being on thin ice lol.. You're funny thinking everyone hates me just because you and other forum kids who think they can do whatever they want does xD 

Lol nice try, we aren't buying it though.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Firstly, please use correct English and Grammar. It is very difficult to make sense of your posts. And secondly, If what I am trying to do is educate you then yes, I should give up. Because there is no hope! However I will try this one more time because I'm just that kind of guy  ;)

I never said that you are breaking the forum rules. And you are right about other forums, this is not other forums and you are not breaking the rules... which leads me back to my original point of... I never said you broke the rules. This is actually very simple: I dislike your signature. That is the crooks of it, nothing more and nothing less. This was but a tiny fragment of my original post and I'm surprised you are finding it difficult to grasp.  Hell you may not like my signature and hey that's cool. You can just say that. But you continue to try put words in my mouth and I'm afraid that doesn't work. I can see what I typed, you can see what I typed and above all everyone can see what I typed, that's the beauty of forums. However we are getting off topic now and we are both starting to look silly. So I'll be the bigger man here and end this here and now now. I'm no longer taking part in this little Trolling conversation you have going on. I'm off to play pool with friends in real life. Meanwhile, I imagine daystalk will be making up more words i apparently said so I'll let you have the final word, since that's what seems to make you happy. Do have fun and I hope to see you soon ^^

Do you feel mature enough posting random spam pictures now too? lol.. talk about going pro, if you gona try be the smartass around here and try to put me down, at least try show that you can be mature and leave them out.  :D

and me using perfect English? why would I when it isn't my number 1 language?  funny how people like you always try to use that as defense when you don't have anything else to come with ^^ .. how about you try to speak some Swedish at all? or any other language people who you have said that too speaks. ;) You can't, should we call you a failure and dummy then for not knowing a damn word in our languages?. You try to hard.
Most funniest thing here tho, you came and started this, with your problems about my signature. You argue this much about my signature., do you love it that much, you clearly feel something for it for making this much junk spam.

adios
Last Edit: Dec 19, 2012, 06:57 pm by Daystalk