Announcement

Offline iphone

• iMeebo
  • What a ***?
so can i cry for u

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Are pierce stones still allowed? Or how about armour crush stones in Nirvana/Demonic/Primal gear? I remember Agatio saying those were ok, but it was some time ago, and I don't see him posting anything about it here, so I thought I'll ask again.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Pierce stones are allowed, Armor Crush aren't in any weapon grade

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
pierce are allowed but they were removed...some peeps still have them
Just a bit of a question, I know pierce isn't as strong as armor crush, but if it was removed like armor crush was.. Wouldn't it make sense to get rid of it completely like armor crush was done?

Sorry, if I'm sounding dumb or anything, it's 5 am. xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SeemsLegit

Just a bit of a question, I know pierce isn't as strong as armor crush, but if it was removed like armor crush was.. Wouldn't it make sense to get rid of it completely like armor crush was done?

^+1 It doesn't make any sense in the very least letting one still be here.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline elllieee

• Old Player

NOT many have it rika and the probability to Proc is toooo low,i've tried it myself and it works after 1min or so if you keep APSing..

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
Hello, in order to keep balance and fairness in game, from now weapons with Armor Crush stones are no longer allowed. Everyone that has weapon with such stone will be asked to purge it. Players, who won't do it, will suffer further consequences.
:normal-13:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's stopped to be a problem since Armor Crush and Pierce stones were removed so I am closing the thread now.