Epic Perfect World

Announcement

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello, in order to keep balance and fairness in game, from now weapons with Armor Crush stones are no longer allowed. Everyone that has weapon with such stone will be asked to purge it. Players, who won't do it, will suffer further consequences.

Tali

Thank you Agatio. I know a few people will be upset, but it's more fair to cater to the general server population than those few who still have them.  ;)

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Thank you Agatio. I know a few people will be upset, but it's more fair to cater to the general server population than those few who still have them.  ;)

Lol if people get upset about it.. they really need to start open that door in their room and walk out  :rolleyes:

Offline Codykins

• Very Big Noob
  • I play for fun not to have an ego :)
  • Characters: Adriel
  • Faction: Apollumi
Hello My name is Cody, i am just wondering how long this game takes to download and what is the fasted way to download it if anyone could help me or tell me i would greatly appreciate it. :smiley:

Tali

Hello My name is Cody, i am just wondering how long this game takes to download and what is the fasted way to download it if anyone could help me or tell me i would greatly appreciate it. :smiley:

Game took me about 1 hour to torrent, and personally, torrenting is my preferred method.

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau

it depends on your internet speed .

Offline lucky1979

what are the armor crush stones...is that there name...i dont wana get in trouble

Offline masotti

Hello, in order to keep balance and fairness in game, from now weapons with Armor Crush stones are no longer allowed. Everyone that has weapon with such stone will be asked to purge it. Players, who won't do it, will suffer further consequences.
It's about time. If sins can't have them then no one should.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Took me about an hour or so with the torrent, but my torrent kept on corrupting for some reason, so I did the direct download and it took about the same time, but it's all dependent on your internet connection.  An hour for me can mean 10 hours for you.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
further consequences.

Like wath?
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline firestorm01

never heard of that stone so i know i never used it lol  8) 8)

YourBody

Armor Crush Sacred Stone and idk the other one,pierced something stone.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Haven't seen those stones in a while and when II  do it's always in a 145 or lower weapon. This seems like a no brainer. I approve. Though I don't expect to see much of a difference
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy