Epic Perfect World

DC's All week long = x2 event again.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
Everyone should go back to playing PWI. Everyone should go back to being in debt until 2x, and no-lifing their entire 2x just to break even for the next 4-6 months.

Just as a refresher, let's look at this server's rates:
Server rates:
Exp x500
Spirit x100
Gold x150

No, go back to PWI. You're all way too entitled for a game that gives you everything.
so true PW don't care about us and when pwi is done with milking al the CC they gone kill PWI like they did with Hotk  :sad: ,

i still miss it   :sad:
http://web.archive.org/web/20110715063922/http://hotk.perfectworld.com/

Offline Kakilla

• Beginner
Ok after reading this thread I actually had to register to comment. I usually don't.

I have played PWI and WOI since Beta and spent $1000's on a pay to win game which sucked period. The support was horrid, the WC is worse than Jerry Springer, but yet the week that I have been playing here I have once again enjoyed gaming.

To state that they should provide us with 2x's because of server issues is crazy. There are a million and ten things that could cause the problems from hacking to hosting which is beyond site owners control. Site and Server down is a price we pay for playing online.

Be happy we have a fun place to play.

Offline Ste_

People who replied to my post seem to think I meant they owe us something, as in 2x or something. No, I meant an apology, a simple 'sorry for the downtime, but we are working on it and it is under control' I havent seen any posts/threads of the sort. Let us know they have it under control, instead of all these posts popping up about the server being down.

EDIT: Found one from 3hours ago: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3292.0
Last Edit: Nov 22, 2012, 07:54 pm by Ste_

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Wow, i'm waiting 6 hours allready to enter EPW, this sure ruins the game reputation.

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
People who replied to my post seem to think I meant they owe us something, as in 2x or something. No, I meant an apology, a simple 'sorry for the downtime, but we are working on it and it is under control' I havent seen any posts/threads of the sort. Let us know they have it under control, instead of all these posts popping up about the server being down.

its on the first page
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3292.0

Tali

Wow, i'm waiting 6 hours allready to enter EPW, this sure ruins the game reputation.

Kind of hard to stop DDoS without dedicated servers, which aren't available as this is technically an illegal version of the game.

Offline NightStorms

I think everyone has pretty much said everything else for me lol. Honestly i'd rather NOT play PWI I've enjoyed being here on EPW and I've only been here maybe a month at the most? or soish. If you find it that hard to level up you're insane. There's plenty to do to level up and be thankful it's easy to get all your stuff back or anything you've lost because in PWI it takes what seems like AGES to do all that if you lose exp x amount of times. This server is by far the BEST and the most up to date with the skills and classes i've seen in my entire gaming career and I will forever be a long time player/donater somewhere down the road. Hats off to Agatio and the GM's that make this server what it is today =)

Offline Cowface

• DDoSing? Scripts are more fun
Jesus christ it wasnt DDoSing.
"TSLRevival's ZvZ
----------------
1st overlord inbetween natural & 3rd, spot for drone
-> go behind 3rd mineral line later to spot for drones
2nd overlord spotting main ramp for drones OR outside natural

15   hatch
16   pool
17   gas
17   overlord
@    pool done, double queen
26    overlord & ling speed
28    bane nest at natural
34   Creep with main queen, close to ramp (5:30)

If you see lings or banes coming, make banes
Otherwise, make a lair! Assuming you make the lair:
~ 44   @100 gas, make lair (5:50)
44    triple gas , spine crawler
7:00   roach warren @ evo chamber
~ 7:10 lair finishes and so do you