Epic Perfect World

DC's All week long = x2 event again.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Everyone knows what it's about with all the DC's and lag problems.. so I won't go in on it..

everyday same times pretty much..

I don't know how many  x2 exp scrolls i've lost during this in PV and how many times my char has died.. But it's a damn pain in the ass when they run out all the time and i can't lvl up with them, and i have no big feeling in to donate atm to get them as long as this is going on...

So I suggest you put x2 exp again friday-sunday night...  as a "sorry" even if it's not your fault.. but I think many people would appreciate it, I guess i'm not the only one losing lots and lots of things on this.

And please get this sorted.. new host? better protection? anything..  :-\  I want to play in peace  :sad:

Tali

EPW doesn't have customers. It doesn't generate income off its players. Therefore, they have no reason to be "sorry", and don't have to compensate.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Ste_

EPW doesn't have customers. It doesn't generate income off its players. Therefore, they have no reason to be "sorry", and don't have to compensate.

Well, technically the donators can be labelled as 'customers' as they are pretty much paying for the server to be kept up. Which means, they do actually owe some sort of an apology.

Tali

Well, technically the donators can be labelled as 'customers' as they are pretty much paying for the server to be kept up. Which means, they do actually owe some sort of an apology.

But EPW doesn't generate income. Even if Agatio broke even one month due to donations, he'll still forever be in the red for every subsequent month.

Offline Decency23

Yeah losing a few x1.5 exp scrolls isn't really a hardship, they're easy to acquire.

The last x2 event was just a gift, asking for it everytime the server goes down is unfair and will most likely have the opposite of the intended effect.

Offline pronoob

But EPW doesn't generate income. Even if Agatio broke even one month due to donations, he'll still forever be in the red for every subsequent month.

lol

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I don't feel we need compensated for something that didn't really hurt us badly. Go help cook a turkey if you are bored call some family or better yet go to a wendy's and rob it.  :monkey-30:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
You all act like Agatio owes us something for something he did not even do. That does not make sense at all.. Just chill and enjoy the game. I'm sure Agatio is hard at work fixing something. 8)

Offline Heartseeker

• Harshland Exec.
I'm thankful that this server even exists & the wonderful game managers work the magic that they do. I have no right to complain, because the worst thing that I have to lose in this game is time, which I enjoy on it anyway.
"He's a Seeker, he seeks butts."

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
you people >.> lol

be glad you're not going through another 10 day roll back lol...

anyways. this thread seemed to have gotten derailed a few posts back o.o

#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Do you guys celebrate ANZAC day ? o.o   
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
No they shouldn't. Thanksgiving is an American tradition, whereas Christmas is basically a Christian holiday which slowly intergrated into today's society. And not everyone celebrates that, either.
Actually its a british holiday..... Xmas is a pegan holiday so werever u got that its american ur wrong.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
i bet its the same damn script bunny attacking the server >:(

Offline Fibre

but still asking 2x event... like ppls really need it.. nope.. high rate server anyway.. its just again some ppls who wasnt do work for they goal..