Epic Perfect World

DC's All week long = x2 event again.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
Well, technically the donators can be labelled as 'customers' as they are pretty much paying for the server to be kept up. Which means, they do actually owe some sort of an apology.

As a general rule i don't reply to a lot of post but this one i have to.
I donate somewhat regularly and I personally do NOT think EPW owes me or anyone anything even if these dc's are their fault or not.Look at what the GM's do for us daily in the way of events and problems being fixed in a timely manner not to mention a pleasant server to play on with minimal drama .As far as i am concerned EPICPW is THE BEST SERVER we have found to play pw on because they take such great care of the players EVERYDAY they have NOTHING to be sorry for on the rare occasion something goes wrong.
I'm done and thank you for you time in reading this.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Strong

I agree 100% with you Evilvampy very well said and yes EPW does do an awesome job so give them the time they need folks.TY all:)
Chillin with friends in ChillZone

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
It's a donation, which means you DONATED your money to the server for its monthly payment, making you able to play it.
Isn't that enough?

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Dj

• The road is vicious, but I'll be victorious
Everyone knows what it's about with all the DC's and lag problems.. so I won't go in on it..

everyday same times pretty much..

I don't know how many  x2 exp scrolls i've lost during this in PV and how many times my char has died.. But it's a damn pain in the ass when they run out all the time and i can't lvl up with them, and i have no big feeling in to donate atm to get them as long as this is going on...

So I suggest you put x2 exp again friday-sunday night...  as a "sorry" even if it's not your fault.. but I think many people would appreciate it, I guess i'm not the only one losing lots and lots of things on this.

And please get this sorted.. new host? better protection? anything..  :-\  I want to play in peace  :sad:
Nightstalk, your disconnecting issues may not be an issue on the servers side. It could be a result of a bad connection to the host, or maybe your ISP just isn't that great. Because i don't disconnect at all. There's a bunch of other reasons you could be disconnecting often. And i don't lag at all i have a constant 180ms ping to the server

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
ok here's my opinion. Yes, many of us may have missed some parts of the last x2, and yes, the serer is havin issues, hell i still ant et bak on and its been 30 minutes. But the gms dont owe us anything, and even if they DID, it would be a waste with these server issues. MAYBE, when these servers get fixed, and the thing stops dcing and such, maybe the gms could have a celebratory x2, to celebrate the server getting back on track. But asking for another x2 as compensation for these server issues is nothing more than you masking your laziness and desire to get things the easy way and trying to make the gms feel like they owe us something. We are lucky we even got x2 at all. Would i like another x2? F*** YES. I wasnt on friday, farmed WS saturday and farmed TT3-3 gold sunday for belt with crap luck. I'd love the chance to get 4-6 waistbands per run, 12 if my friends are generous and more chance at getting gold, and a chance to rapidly level my archer, psy, mystic, bm, and other seeker and farm ec fast enough to mass farm ec for all my dragon gear and r8 for my soon to be lvl 150 sin whom i use for farming but may arm for pvp at some point. But am i going to make the gms ffeel like they HAVE to do it, or that they are obligated to, or something like that? No. I'd LOVE x2, but im not going to try playing the gms so they give it to us. And maybe you do feel the gms owe us something for this, but 3 days x2 isn't the thing to ask for as compinsation. It only makes you out as someone who wants the easy way. Maybe 1-2 hours x2drop OR exp (not both) or some really good event like base bosses, sumor camp, sadistic glee, or even derps. But im afraid asking for a second x2 weekend for something like this is asking a little too much. Pls know the intention of this isnt to troll or flame, and im not pointing fingers. Im just hoping that this somewhat brash post will help us realize what is going on. Sometimes you need to be loud to be heard, and sometimes a slap to the face gets attention, is you have a problem with anything i said, pls messages me personally i will read and respond etc. But lets not fill this forum with hate or bickering, it kills threads, and ive seen it happen to some good ones too. If need be, i can mod this post and tone it down. But for me feedback is always wevcome, whether positive or negative ciritsism. As long as it doesnt become hating.  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ashneil

• Hello
lol i can't believe i read all of that..but yeah Auriel does have a point there, and instead of a whole weekend of 2x why not like a full 24hrs or so? not every1 might now be online and some might miss out yes but its still better than nothing.....

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Why would we get double XP and drops? Last weekend's 2x rate increase was because of the server's anniversary, and apparantly it's made such an impact people NEED it to play. Yet if they do this too much people WILL take it for granted and it'll become a mandatory rate, at which it's becoming less of a challenge to keep playing, and thus players will quit sooner than expected.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Simple. It's a nice thing to do from Agatio. so much as we support him. He don't lose anything on it really. And he has only had it like 3 times ever from the server start.. so why not. it's not the first day this happens now. yeah it's a game.. a damn good game that we do spend time on having a damn life or not doesn't matter. popular as this server now is... figure out the rest.
But if you can't understand that together with everything... and you make so much randomness out of one simple Idea.. I really wonder what's going on in your heads...

And as this topic went to hell with random junk.. i'm done in here. thxnbye.

Offline ashneil

• Hello
well ijs if there was a possibility (which is little to none) that Agatio was to actually consider it, it would be more likly to be over a 24hr period or less maybe even 2 hrs but who knows :P

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
He don't lose anything on it really.

Sure he did. He lost precious time in real life to deal with whatever is going on. Maybe Agatio had plans to do something today? We need to stop thinking of are-selves for a min. Aga does and will do anything he can to fix the connection problem. Be thankful he created a server you play and like(even if its offline for a bit).
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No doubt some are upset over the dc's and the server being down, but we all know Agatio is doing his best to work his magic and make everyone happy again.

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
I think this x2  thing is bull ... for that fact that agatio and the gms always try there best to keep things running and help us as best to their knowledge and to even suggest this is an insult stop been lazy and go do it that hard way. I think Agatio does a great job of this server and the gm's an even better 1 when we where getting attacked the other day I was laggy I tried everything the gms said and I had a conversation with agatio and he even tried to help me and he was apologetic to me you tell me another server were the Admin do that??? the gms are well respected by me and many others and you insult them like this grow a paiur and go level yourself and give them the time they need to do whatever needs to be done after all this is the BEST SERVER there is so just hold your nipples and have faith in Agatio and the other Gm's xD

Tali

Everyone should go back to playing PWI. Everyone should go back to being in debt until 2x, and no-lifing their entire 2x just to break even for the next 4-6 months.

Just as a refresher, let's look at this server's rates:
Server rates:
Exp x500
Spirit x100
Gold x150

No, go back to PWI. You're all way too entitled for a game that gives you everything.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Everyone should go back to playing PWI. Everyone should go back to being in debt until 2x, and no-lifing their entire 2x just to break even for the next 4-6 months.

Just as a refresher, let's look at this server's rates:
Server rates:
Exp x500
Spirit x100
Gold x150

No, go back to PWI. You're all way too entitled for a game that gives you everything.

this is my exact idea on the matter thx for saving me all that typing :D