Epic Perfect World

Is every class viable?

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
ijs but if u know how to play mystic, then u know how to use them.
and mystics are very strong here, op class ftw.  :))

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
ijs but if u know how to play mystic, then u know how to use them.
and mystics are very strong here, op class ftw.  :))
that much i wont deny, infact, mystic actually comes naturally to me. I KNOW i'd LOVE the class, and i am 80% certain i'd be pretty damn good at it too, I just lose interest when lvling one lol. One of my strengths is the ability to admit faults, even when i am biased on the matter. As much as i love sins, seekers, mystics, and psychics, i do openly admit that they are too strong, and so are genies. Most people tend to deny their class's faults, or just lie to themselves and say they arent OPed. I used to do it too, but being neutral adds alot of credibility, being able to put aside personal opinions to state, aknowlegde, and accept the facts as they are, no matter how much i want to ignore, deny, and defend them; i see that as a sort of strength in me. Seems unrelated, i know, but it's valid since i do believe TB and EG are a little op'ed. Tho, i do think seekers have a nice balance. It's when they are Geared up in R9 and JoSD that they become OPed  >.>
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
that much i wont deny, infact, mystic actually comes naturally to me. I KNOW i'd LOVE the class, and i am 80% certain i'd be pretty damn good at it too, I just lose interest when lvling one lol. One of my strengths is the ability to admit faults, even when i am biased on the matter. As much as i love sins, seekers, mystics, and psychics, i do openly admit that they are too strong, and so are genies. Most people tend to deny their class's faults, or just lie to themselves and say they arent OPed. I used to do it too, but being neutral adds alot of credibility, being able to put aside personal opinions to state, aknowlegde, and accept the facts as they are, no matter how much i want to ignore, deny, and defend them; i see that as a sort of strength in me. Seems unrelated, i know, but it's valid since i do believe TB and EG are a little op'ed. Tho, i do think seekers have a nice balance. It's when they are Geared up in R9 and JoSD that they become OPed  >.>

i can one shot ppl ijs ;3     -RAWR

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
ive earned the right to be arrogant!

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Gregory

First off Sins rule because of stealth, the sins here are just like most servers stealth kill a AA and re stealth, (noobs) i personally play a sin and PK for me is boring....but they can be hard to lvl

Barbs, are i would say in the top because they can be the ultimate PK class if built right, barbs can also solo just about everything on this server....

Bms, they are stunning machines need i say more Oo?

PSy, get balanced by not being able to refine their weaps however their weaps are made to be strong to counteract the non refining thing.....

Venos, can have so hella -chan at 150 and can be a deathly force...

Seeker and archers have their postive and negatives.....

all other mages....are great at some things no so good at others.... :-\

imma have to stop you on the very first part. sins dont rule cause of stealth. because i stealth pop them every day with radiant sight and Revelation pots. stealth aint nothing.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
lol....
(Lolwtfbbqpwiclasrbalnceheerwhtdosthtevinmeen)
MageTank
^ this man here be thinking of the truth.
And to answer your hard-fetched question:

no.

(I go change to psy tank 5000 ppl and kill 0ver 9000 plis).
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Sins are pro at stunlocking if you know how to use them :D. 14 secs of stunlock can be hell lmao
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
another pointless opinionated thread.

thats my opinion on this.

:normal-2:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Lol than teach us the right way o wise one :o.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline pronoob

ofc they are that was the whole point pwi release them so that everyone re-roll and spend a fortune.
No server will ever be properly balanced but epic is the most balanced around atm, play what class u enjoy after all its a game and meant to  be fun :)