Epic Perfect World

Is every class viable?

Offline lilshaud

Hi, im new to this server. Pretty much like the title asks, Is every class viable? What i mean is, if i pick a cleric or mystic, would i b able to pk other classes on here. I know clerics and mystics arent the traditional offensive class, but i play cleric most of the time... so i thought i should ask  :smiley:! If not, then ill just pick a veno  ;D

and about veno, how are there pets? Because a veno's pet is very important when there are no instant cast. On most servers, pets die in 1-2 shots so there is never a reason to even use them other than that initial stun from nix (thats if it doesnt get sniped).

and about sin's and psy... are they balanced? I noticed that the lvl is 150 and i kno the soulforce at that lvl must b monstrous lol! Do 5aps sins rule this server like all the rest?

One more thing (for now *evil grin*), in terms of offense and defense in general, is it death in one stun (like most servers) or are the defenses high enough to where there is skill involved (an actual battle)

Scylla

Hi, im new to this server. Pretty much like the title asks, Is every class viable? What i mean is, if i pick a cleric or mystic, would i b able to pk other classes on here. I know clerics and mystics arent the traditional offensive class, but i play cleric most of the time... so i thought i should ask  :smiley:! If not, then ill just pick a veno  ;D

The short answer to your question is yes, any class here is fine.

The long answer would have to be that yes, a cleric can do just as well as a "traditional" DD class, but it will require a little more work, considering you are the first target. It is a bit easier on a mystic, as you get more self-supporting skills but generally the same concept. Either will do fine. Just don't forget to heal. >.>

and about veno, how are there pets? Because a veno's pet is very important when there are no instant cast. On most servers, pets die in 1-2 shots so there is never a reason to even use them other than that initial stun from nix (thats if it doesnt get sniped).

Pets here are generally weak, as I don't think they have been scaled to the custom gear added. However, venos here generally do pretty damn well without them.

and about sin's and psy... are they balanced? I noticed that the lvl is 150 and i kno the soulforce at that lvl must b monstrous lol! Do 5aps sins rule this server like all the rest?

Soulforce has been limited by not allowing the psychics to refine their weapons. (The weapons have refined damage, just don't give the soulforce bonus) 5APS sins don't rule the server, they have been nerfed and scaled with every other class.

One more thing (for now *evil grin*), in terms of offense and defense in general, is it death in one stun (like most servers) or are the defenses high enough to where there is skill involved (an actual battle)

Yes, which is something I loveeeee about this server. It isn't just who gets the first stun or surprises, it actually does take some skill. Overall, PK here is very balanced and equal, and to add to that, quite fun.

My answers are in purple, hope everything was clear and answered enough for you.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I'd have to agree with everything Scylla said.. very well put :normal-42:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline lilshaud

Ok.. ill choose veno :)! Can you make HA and LA veno's here? Or are the gear class restricted?

Also, im guessing the mobs r modified but ima still ask? Can the herc pet tank any of the "important" mobs for gear
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012, 07:15 pm by lilshaud

Offline SP33DYX

• Assassin
Ok.. ill choose veno :)! Can you make HA and LA veno's here? Or are the gear class restricted?

Yeah, you can wear every type of armor u want.
SpeedyX - 150 - Sin - Demon

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I'd have to agree with everything Scylla said.. very well put :normal-42:
+10
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Scylla

Also, im guessing the mobs r modified but ima still ask? Can the herc pet tank any of the "important" mobs for gear

Yeah, I'm a AA/HA mystic. And you can actually make a full melee veno as well; the pataka is edited to require more strength than magic, making the melee veno a little more usable.

Not sure about the herc, but I don't even think you need to tank much tbh. Unless its in PV, but that would be too slow. x.x

Offline l7ixil7

Yes, you can make a HA/LA veno cos mine is the HA veno and I love it very much. And like wat Scylla said there is a weapon which are custom for melee veno. The only thing is our veno R8 gears are arcane only. Herc is not very useful as most of time they died faster than you are and HA veno is a better tank. I think nix is much better.

Offline SP33DYX

• Assassin
Yes, you can make a HA/LA veno cos mine is the HA veno and I love it very much. And like wat Scylla said there is a weapon which are custom for melee veno. The only thing is our veno R8 gears are arcane only. Herc is not very useful as most of time they died faster than you are and you usually aggro the mobs to you. But nix is much better.

I agree with l7ixil7.
SpeedyX - 150 - Sin - Demon

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Play nice MT..I know your innertroll is screaming right now.. lol

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline twikill4

First off Sins rule because of stealth, the sins here are just like most servers stealth kill a AA and re stealth, (noobs) i personally play a sin and PK for me is boring....but they can be hard to lvl

Barbs, are i would say in the top because they can be the ultimate PK class if built right, barbs can also solo just about everything on this server....

Bms, they are stunning machines need i say more Oo?

PSy, get balanced by not being able to refine their weaps however their weaps are made to be strong to counteract the non refining thing.....

Venos, can have so hella -chan at 150 and can be a deathly force...

Seeker and archers have their postive and negatives.....

all other mages....are great at some things no so good at others.... :-\

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
seekers are the most OP!!!  >:D

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
First off Sins rule because of stealth, the sins here are just like most servers stealth kill a AA and re stealth, (noobs) i personally play a sin and PK for me is boring....but they can be hard to lvl

Barbs, are i would say in the top because they can be the ultimate PK class if built right, barbs can also solo just about everything on this server....

Bms, they are stunning machines need i say more Oo?

PSy, get balanced by not being able to refine their weaps however their weaps are made to be strong to counteract the non refining thing.....

Venos, can have so hella -chan at 150 and can be a deathly force...

Seeker and archers have their postive and negatives.....

all other mages....are great at some things no so good at others.... :-\
With all due respect bro, that post was a joke. Before posting pvp advice, i advice you learn how people pvp here, things are different for each server. On epic, most people have more class than to simply spam cheapshots...  :/
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
seekers are the most OP!!!  >:D
dude, no they arent. Quit lying to yourself, and step down a little, you come off kinda arrogant both in game, and out. Being strong is one thing, but you dont need to flaunt it. A little modesty can go a long way.
147 Demon sin   Hircine