Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
welp my bad then, what is a hiero bug then?
Good question, i know, or pretend to know, that hierobug is when u deal a dmg higher than the actually HP of the enemy and he die, its happens usually when the AA got 60% HP only.
But if this is charm bypass, what is hierobug? :-\

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
According to the feature invented by the indians and arabs, knowed as math, you are right, since i know all the builds of all psys of the server that is armazened in the collective inconscious.
So, u have 80k magic atk and hawkward 74k, and u got more atk lv than him, but he is 45% crit base.
So he can hiero you and you can hiero him, as you said, i can hiero both since i have similar magic atk and atk lv to hawkward,but only 39% crit and Charlize too with 122 base atk lv and 75k magic atk.
XD rolled 50% crit for a while but missed the high crits so narrowed down to 45 again ..but yhea psy low def makes this funner happen that any psy can hiero other psy in atk to atk mode.

unless def gears with def engraves in black voodoo but i find that pointless and waste of good DD

and this should go back on topic btw no1 rly cares haha

I still think Psy morai skills should have their chi cost overlooked and balanced.

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
heiroing mystics and wizards are possible. use earth skills on a mystic if he/she is stunned or silenced and have no falling petals buff on. As for wizards... yes it is possible as well, just use earth skills if they are using glacial embrace and vice versa.

psys are fine just the way they are. Just expect dying in mass because most squad leaders target you :'( stay strong, my psychic frens

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
XD rolled 50% crit for a while but missed the high crits so narrowed down to 45 again ..but yhea psy low def makes this funner happen that any psy can hiero other psy in atk to atk mode.

unless def gears with def engraves in black voodoo but i find that pointless and waste of good DD

and this should go back on topic btw no1 rly cares haha

I still think Psy morai skills should have their chi cost overlooked and balanced.
Im still waiting for 2 sparks shroud of Shadow :rolleyes:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Thats not even  hierobug tho.What you describe is called charm bypass...
You do figure both terms mean the same right..

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
That was a effective answer.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
No its not dear lord
Charm bypass= 1-2 hits make hp 51%-60% and next hit is either hight crit or a debuffed target and hits more than the hp left
hierobug= take so much dmg in tiny timefame that  game doesnt register the hits in order and you die without charm ticking and most of the time it happens my either instacast or close to it or with a skill that has dellay on registering the dmg
Example from dph ea hierobuging psy stun->quickshot->take aim.Since take aim has delay on registering dmg you can die with this 3 hits even if it 12k 9k 9k

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
No its not dear lord
Charm bypass= 1-2 hits make hp 51%-60% and next hit is either hight crit or a debuffed target and hits more than the hp left
hierobug= take so much dmg in tiny timefame that  game doesnt register the hits in order and you die without charm ticking and most of the time it happens my either instacast or close to it or with a skill that has dellay on registering the dmg
Example from dph ea hierobuging psy stun->quickshot->take aim.Since take aim has delay on registering dmg you can die with this 3 hits even if it 12k 9k 9k
:police: For those who missed EPW terminology last semester.
on topic
cant wait for boost psy T-Shirts

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
No its not dear lord
That was a better answer, so when a sin 3.33 F1 you, you get hierobuged. When someone hit more than half HP its charm bypass.
Interesting...

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
How is this thread still active? 

But to speak of psy heirobugging... Ducks psy's have hit our clerics and barbs for 80k+ before. I mean... that might be a different discussion ENTIRELY *cough* but either way we have screenshots of that going down.  :tiger-24:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

But to speak of psy heirobugging... Ducks psy's have hit our clerics and barbs for 80k+ before. I mean... that might be a different discussion ENTIRELY *cough* but either way we have screenshots of that going down.  :tiger-24:
It's called debuffs and sparks.
If i crit a ep for 17k+ 3 sparked while the ep has buffs and i don't with just a regular hit imagine what a good psy can hit on a debuffed, purged ep while the psy has blessing, buffs and runes and is sparked ;)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder

But to speak of psy heirobugging... Ducks psy's have hit our clerics and barbs for 80k+ before. I mean... that might be a different discussion ENTIRELY *cough* but either way we have screenshots of that going down.  :tiger-24:
Quack Apply @ Ducks.shivtr.com we tich you ducklings to do that :3

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

i think ur clerics and barbs met Finola/Finole at tw with russian gears :-X they hate target me in pk 24.7 n they hit hard

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i think ur clerics and barbs met Finola/Finole at tw with russian gears :-X they hate target me in pk 24.7 n they hit hard
Es cause you wear no shirt, you are lacking protection bro D: with shirt we would hit you way less, ijs.  :tiger-37:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please do something to psy to make them more viable.

(...)
- everyone and their mother uses will surge and it take a total of 3 hits to kill a psy
(..)
just give them level 11 soul of silence, its been to long.
So what is the problem here? You want level 11 Soul of Silence, but you just said that everyone uses Will Surge, so how giving them that skill would change anything?   :tiger-17:

EDIT: You mentioned the main problem is the "squishiness" in black voodoo, I don't think that improved SoS would fix it.
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:30 pm by Agatio