Epic Perfect World

Change psy

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
How is this thread still active?

But to speak of psy heirobugging... Ducks psy's have hit our clerics and barbs for 80k+ before. I mean... that might be a different discussion ENTIRELY *cough* but either way we have screenshots of that going down.  :tiger-24:
The psy that did that is my girlfriend , Purify , playing on her psy
she reaches over 120 atk lvls with 85k magic attack buffed
the loser thaclick had tower debuff which means 2x dmg and Sideris(which was in pt) used the skill from fox form that has a chance to give 0mdef or bleed , the 0mdef casted, she hit 80k+
about the WB, my gf 3sparked, i was on ea, as soon as she 3sparked i bloodvow'ed while the tower stack added 2x dmg
now can u please stop being so stupid thinking any hack affected ur shit performance in any kind of pvp
i am also sorry you are not able to keep 4 barbs buffed atleast with EP buff...
Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:31 pm by Sebi

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
So what is the problem here? You want level 11 Soul of Silence, but you just said that everyone uses Will Surge, so how giving them that skill would change anything?   :tiger-17:
in my original post i did say this as well.
"i havent put much thought to other sugestions, if you have any positive changes post below"

all i wanted to point out is that psy is currently the weakest class imo due to all the things charlize, cynix and me pointed out. I also thanked cynix for explaining the point i was trying to make better then i did. Obviously since english isn't my native language its hard sometimes to make a point.

i was only asking for a small buff, level 11 SoS came to mind, but like said before i didn't put much thought into it. Giving psy a small pdef buff would actually make a lot more sense as I've pointed out many times in this thread before it became a shitfest and i asked for it to be closed.
Lol i fak you

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
So what is the problem here? You want level 11 Soul of Silence, but you just said that everyone uses Will Surge, so how giving them that skill would change anything?   :tiger-17:

EDIT: You mentioned the main problem is the "squishiness" in black voodoo, I don't think that improved SoS would fix it.
I haven't logged my psy in ages due to the many faults of the class and in all honestly im tired of clueless people telling me to "learn my class" when they haven't a clue to what they're talking about. 
To adress you question sir agatio.
Firstly lvl 11 soul of silence helps the psy's survivability by a great deal due to the extra sec allowing a psy to react to being focused in pk before the inevitable hierobug we currently experience. Another thing is ofc another second to aid my charm ticking would be quite vital. It baffles me that the skil is still at its state and how much of a threat does it oppose really?  I'm not asking for a pdef boost or any def but merely consider bringing back a skill which psys need. Yea we're squishy in black voodoo and SoS would be helpful because an extra sec of silencing the attacker or of course for demon (higher proc rate) would be alot of help and in my opinion bringing this skill back would definitely adress many survival issues this class faces daily.lvl 11 would definitely help in terms of survival not necessarily to make us less squishy but that wont be relevant if we could survive longer. So in conclusion agatio -yes lvl 11 SoS is an absolute benefit in aiding this class with survivability.