Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Rev

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 funny thing is prince talk about who wizz is good or not when he lose to alt once lol made my day ty :)) :))

Offline Goz

:normal-1: ask robbert about my 1v1s with him hes the only one of these i fought since i became fully geard, and the scores were pretty equal n im pretty sure he wouldn't deny that,  now you tell me  who's the joke.

mine weren't
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
 ty for sharing was nice one :))
is it just me or rob tryd winn whit exspel to death ??? well only thing i saw LOL ok

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
This.
Hello Unstable, do you still play? :normal-16: :normal-10:

Offline LOGAN PAUL

:normal-1: ask robbert about my 1v1s with him hes the only one of these i fought since i became fully geard, and the scores were pretty equal n im pretty sure he wouldn't deny that,  now you tell me  who's the joke.
what the *** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dog

mine weren't
the dog sneak record when i wasnt trying just like rev did, how funny that in ur whole pw career (80% of it u asslicked me) u lost more 5-0's than u beat pinoys close score
im online now if any of those 0's want to get destroyed again like all the times excepting the times i didnt care

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
It sounds like you think of yourself and Yangster on the same level as Mutilate Aizox and Holiness, what a joke

A joke is u saying that aizox and holiness def camper gear on F1~F8 are good...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
what the **** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dog
where the *** you see ego? n yeah sure we fight tonight without dogs around 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
where the **** you see ego? n yeah sure we fight tonight without dogs around
i wana record :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz

mine weren't
He is so bad..

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline LOGAN PAUL

where the **** you see ego? n yeah sure we fight tonight without dogs around
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: go now dont make me wait
about all the unknowns that are blue namers u not worth to be quoted

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

mine weren't
why u keep posting old videos? go 1v1 rob now and lets see if you can do the same ;)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
why u keep posting old videos? go 1v1 rob now and lets see if you can do the same ;)
They did a bm vs sin 1v1 some time ago last year I think aw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked