Epic Perfect World

FMP vs Rev

Offline LOGAN PAUL

why u keep posting old videos? go 1v1 rob now and lets see if you can do the same ;)
i was playing around in dph if only i knew it was getting recorded ... disgusting monkey men overall score is 500-5 now

Offline Goz

They did a bm vs sin 1v1 some time ago last year I think aw
did two, one was with aldin watching, that was when I tried hard and won 4 times in a row
2nd he won 2-2 because of def camp  :)
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline LOGAN PAUL

did two, one was with aldin watching, that was when I tried hard and won 4 times in a row
2nd he won 2-2 because of def camp  :)
first was 3-0 for me second was 2-1 cuz i died once from dc (maxy watching) come again if u want to get destroyed kiss 

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
first was 3-0 for me second was 2-1 cuz i died once from dc (maxy watching) come again if u want to get destroyed kiss
Classic robbert making up scores ;)

Zirkon

Nice Video meng

Offline LOGAN PAUL

Classic robbert making up scores ;)
u are a blue name cheerleader u can ask whoever was there, im willing to do it again whenever ; ) but rather hide behind lying on forum telling u can win vs me like every loser : D

Offline Goz

ROFL I legit laughed irl go farm lying on the net is a bad thing

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ROFL I legit laughed irl go farm lying on the net is a bad thing
dude LOL , i just reminded what your forum name means in ro , TRASH! like you.;)

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Stealth!
STEALTH!
S T E A  L T H!

SSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Such scanner.

Offline Goz

dude LOL , i just reminded what your forum name means in ro , TRASH! like you.;)
why u fanboy

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
This topic actually made it to 13 pages , I'm shocked 

A lot of you seem to forget fmp was in dragon for a long time and considered to be one of the best sins … now majority of you are attacking him because he made a easy of rev xD 

Do you guys have some kind of pact to repeat saying your the best bla bla

Don't be hypocrites and forget who started the insults , recordings or whatever … so he is well in his rights to record n post now that his 3.33

Btw my comment is @ rev+his dogs and most xp ppl … if any1 else wants to attack me be my guess xD I'm barely on forums bye

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
what the *** did u say i was playing around and it was 3-2 cuz i didnt care was 5 am do you even dare bark now i didnt have ego before with u but now i destroy u say when u wanna fight ill log dogthe dog sneak record when i wasnt trying just like rev did, how funny that in ur whole pw career (80% of it u asslicked me) u lost more 5-0's than u beat pinoys close score
im online now if any of those 0's want to get destroyed again like all the times excepting the times i didnt care

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Goz

This topic actually made it to 13 pages , I'm shocked

A lot of you seem to forget fmp was in dragon for a long time and considered to be one of the best sins
Never happened...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
So many people fighting, it's ridiculous lol. Who will be my rival say fast

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked