Epic Perfect World

Lowbobobing vs artifex

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
come 10v10 your squad has 2 wr 2 ep 2 mystic and our squad has only 1 wr 0 ep 0 mystic 50k ec if you win deal or no

Oh irony now you offering 50k ecs for ego fights acting like u are the best, and from the other side u put your faction into hibernation with 60 online daily (after winning TW ofc) and then all of u (besides some ppl who actualy have some dignity) joined artifex who trashtalked u for an year.

Keep going and defend ur friends and actualy for many of u its time to rename your faction on forum since u are in Artifex :)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
you don't tank well with or without ep, that's the difference : D

idk why these nerds think that just because you're a wr it means you can tank 50 without ep the class has limits and no class is immortal
Yes, dude I just spam AD/IG like most WRs do  :smiley:

Insanity

Oh irony now you offering 50k ecs for ego fights acting like u are the best, and from the other side u put your faction into hibernation with 60 online daily (after winning TW ofc) and then all of u (besides some ppl who actualy have some dignity) joined artifex who trashtalked u for an year.

Keep going and defend ur friends and actualy for many of u its time to rename your faction on forum since u are in Artifex :)

defending who? you are speaking of artifex cc, i am a part of that cc so i'm defending myself.

ego fights? this whole thread and the whole pk is ego fights stop lying to yourself saying it's all friendly with unicorns and rainbows and sht.

i disband xpendable because i don't have the time to lead, i don't attend every pk anymore only 60 or 70% of them.

difference between me and you is that i trashtalk 100 time more than you do, but i don't hold grudge over losing, i trashtalk the sht out of every artifex last year but it doesn't develop hate for them, i only do it for the fun out of it, this game is not enjoyable without trashtalk atleast not to me, therefore i do not see any reason why wouldn't i join artifex like they killed my family or some sht

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
come 10v10 your squad has 2 wr 2 ep 2 mystic and our squad has only 1 wr 0 ep 0 mystic 50k ec if you win deal or no
okkkk

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
place time
idk i'll talk with my team but are you sure about having no ep/mystic n 1 wr in that 10v10?

Insanity

idk i'll talk with my team but are you sure about having no ep/mystic n 1 wr in that 10v10?
i am nerd

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
i am nerd
7bib 2lbi, i'll let you know

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Nice video! Too op  ;)
btw gf inst faith+IG

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Nice video! Too op  ;)
ugly sin show off...

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i dont know why everytime harps threads get so much attention but its funny ^-^
Its also funny how some ppl dont take the game serious but they are so "obsessed" to prove they are better, but thats just for fun right? ^-^

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Its also funny how some ppl dont take the game serious but they are so "obsessed" to prove they are better, but thats just for fun right? ^-^
im better than you

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
only "bm" you have which isnt a retaarded monkey is pedja, only semi monkey,
:monkey-6: insanityyyy u r easy bro

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Because i have friends in real life and i can legaly buy alcohol + smoke cigs and no1 will ask me to show ID

I quess thats the reason xDDD

Offline Xshade

• Characters: Xshade
  • Faction: Warning
another great pk vid harp , keep doing ur thing dawg  :normal-42: