Epic Perfect World

Lowbobobing vs artifex

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
another great pk vid harp , keep doing ur thing dawg  :normal-42:

I know this post is made only becasue u want me to share my alcohol !

Offline Xshade

• Characters: Xshade
  • Faction: Warning
busted :normal-41:
u share the liquour and i share the weed , we make the party and let the haters 2 bleed   :normal-42: :normal-2:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
busted :normal-41:
u share the liquour and i share the weed , we make the party and let the haters 2 bleed   :normal-42: :normal-2:

Post in next pk video how you drink alcohol and smoke weed
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:45 pm by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
ow..giving lectures about cc now? when i look at you and your "bms" in pk i get reminded of headless chickens running around a field trying to find their brain, only "bm" you have which isnt a retaarded monkey is pedja, only semi monkey, do not speak of cc good ma'am

Dont bother , they are better dude we gotta accept it ...............  :rolleyes:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Dont bother , they are better dude we gotta accept it ...............  :rolleyes:

First smart thing from u since a long  ;) :normal-8:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
First smart thing from u since a long  ;) :normal-8:

ha ha ha ?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
XD I swear to god you all need help.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Oh irony now you offering 50k ecs for ego fights acting like u are the best, and from the other side u put your faction into hibernation with 60 online daily (after winning TW ofc) and then all of u (besides some ppl who actualy have some dignity) joined artifex who trashtalked u for an year.

Keep going and defend ur friends and actualy for many of u its time to rename your faction on forum since u are in Artifex :)

honestly the trash talk that insanity has said  before against artifex was worth it .... he provided best challenge that artifex are ever had.. without to merg or to ally the server
unlike you .. all you do create new ally everyday or brand new merg trying to hit 200 players for pk, but sadly still losing so hard

no offense but instead of trying to improve your numbers .. try to improve your gameplay first and learn how to lead
and stop with this " i have a real life + alcohol + friends " jokes .. nobody gonna believe it as long as you camp in epw 24/7 ally sig on one squad trying to rpk and then insta sz .. or when you lose " heheh i have a life and you not " ...all you do is being a great clown for this community

if you gonna say how i know that u camp in epw everyday .. it's easy .. look at the amount of videos u post per day ...
jesus dude you even record fights vs 6 players of wormss

this is not vendetta ... people here remember your name for a challenge fights .. not an alliance fights xD
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 02:06 pm by Ahed

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

honestly the trash talk that insanity has said it before against artifex was worth it .... he proved best challenge that artifex are ever had.. without to merg to to ally the server
unlike you .. all you do create new ally everyday or brand new merg trying to hit 200 for pk but sadly still losing so hard

no offense but instead of trying to improve your numbers .. try to improve your gameplay first and learn how to lead
and stop with this " i have a real life + alcohol + friends " jokes .. nobody gonna believe it as long as you camp in epw 24/7 ally sig on one squad trying to rpk and then insta sz .. or when you lose " heheh i have a life and you not " ...all you do is being a great clown for this community

if you gonna say how i know that u camp in epw everyday .. it's easy .. look at the amount of videos u post per day ...
jesus dude you even record fights vs 6 players of wormss

this is not vendetta ... people here remember your name for a challenge fights .. not a alliance fights xD

This is what happens each time i try to read ur post and get any sence from what u want to say.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
omg insanity is so mean he didn't call me good wr

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I am good cc bm okay all? okay. go back to arguing now

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
This is what happens each time i try to read ur post and get any sence from what u want to say.

i believe it's scene  or sense .. SENCE has nothing to do about what are you  trying to explain

http://www.learnenglish.de/improvepage.html

here bro .. study 2hs per day and i believe you will understand my posts someday

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
i believe it's scene  or sense .. SENCE has nothing to do about what you trying to explain

http://www.learnenglish.de/improvepage.html

here bro .. study 2hs per day and i believe you will understand my posts someday
i??? It's I.
sorry my inlgish not so gud

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
The difference between our bms gameplay and your(artifex) gameplay is that u send 3 bms to follow one person and switch gears to look super fancy, just fireworks are missing. Thats the reason u lost badly this pk becasue instead of trying to CC u just send 10 ppl to bother one person who doesnt die, seen that milion times.

But anyway the most important thing is that u really believe in what u say. As long as u do everything is fine  :normal-8:
Keep telling each other u are the best and everyone else is worse.

And thanks for comments;)

3??? they send atleast 6 wr's screaming " I'm vitality wr can't kill me hue hue hue " behind you.
Yes, very good gameplay , I didn't know sending 6 wr's behind 1 ea was " good gameplay " , seems like I have been wrong all the time ):