• Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i??? It's I.
sorry my inlgish not so gud
i'm not sure who is your owner

back in 2014 you used to be insanity's dog
3 weeks ago .. areashi's dog
and today harpist's dog

mate .. i guess you are easy to get tamed

anyway explain to me what does sence means??

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
i'm not sure who is your owner

back in 2014 you used to be insanity's dog
3 weeks ago .. areashi's dog
and today harpist's dog

mate .. i guess you are easy to get tamed

anyway explain to me what does sence means??
Allah is the only one that owns me.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
XD I swear to god you all need help.

XD YEA

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Allah is the only one that owns me.
i see

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
This is what happens each time i try to read ur post and get any sence from what u want to say.

do you think if your guild siged faster and got into pk faster or maybe idk...DT they could win? ;c only lose cuz u were too slow to enter bro
Recent video.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

honestly the trash talk that insanity has said  before against artifex was worth it .... he proved best challenge that artifex are ever had..
Could you translate that to English? ???
Especially the bold one :police:

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
This is legit like Maury, but instead of 'You are not the father' it's 'You are not the factor!'

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Could you translate that to English? ???
Especially the bold one :police:
insanity provided best challenged fights for artifex

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
insanity provided best challenged fights for artifex
best challenge* fights :police:
now keep trying to correct someone's else grammar :police:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Actualy ive decided to analize aheads post step by step since its kinda worth it xD

honestly the trash talk that insanity has said  before against artifex was worth it .... he proved best challenge that artifex are ever had.. without to merg or to ally the server
unlike you .. all you do create new ally everyday or brand new merg trying to hit 200 players for pk, but sadly still losing so hard

1. First sentence "trashtalk instanity has said was worth" - i didnt know when somoene calls u noob or idiot its worth for u at this point u get - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY
2. Without to merge or ally server - xpendable allied alamat from what i remember. U are from artifex and u say something about "Warning  created new allies or merged with something" and ur Faction never done it right? - 2 CREDITS OF STUPIDITY
3."but sadly still lossing so hard" in thread where i posted video from us winning so hard - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY

no offense but instead of trying to improve your numbers .. try to improve your gameplay first and learn how to lead
and stop with this " i have a real life + alcohol + friends " jokes .. nobody gonna believe it as long as you camp in epw 24/7 ally sig on one squad trying to rpk and then insta sz .. or when you lose " heheh i have a life and you not " ...all you do is being a great clown for this community

1. How can i camp 24/7 epic pw if i work 8 hours per day - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY
2. Friends + alcohol + real life was a irony u didnt undrestand - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY
3. Calling somoene a great clown since u are one - 2 CREDITS OF STUPIDITY

if you gonna say how i know that u camp in epw everyday .. it's easy .. look at the amount of videos u post per day ...
jesus dude you even record fights vs 6 players of wormss
1. Ive never posted more than 1 video daily - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY
2. Whats wrong with recording fight vs worms or any other faction - 1 CREDIT OF STUPIDITY

this is not vendetta ... people here remember your name for a challenge fights .. not an alliance fights xD
1. Here u just get 3 more CREDITS if u dont understand why give urself 1 MORE

So since u reached more than 10 CREDITS OF STUPIDITY u can exchange them for Book maybe or something that will improve ur brain skills