Epic Perfect World

ARTIFEX TW STREAM !! "OFFLINE" !

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
lol, if that's what's stopping you from ending TW fast all the time, then why don't you utilise those people from the side and end the TW in 19 minutes lol.  cause you can't and you you know you cant so you defend and stop us from "sneaking" in.

TW has never been about B lane push wins.. there are 3 lanes for a reason. There's no hidden forrest or some **** to sneak through.. it's all out in the open so idk why you keep saying "sneak".  Especially when you opponent has a fat ass barb like mine
i said we should do that but i didnt really want to take the whole blame if we wouldnt set the catas before you and lose i could never forgive myself man LOL

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i said we should do that but i didnt really want to take the whole blame if we wouldnt set the catas before you and lose i could never forgive myself man LOL

then don't bring up that 19 minute crap and sneak crap if it's all just a theory lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
I'll just leave this here, since it's the true ****. They count 6-3 since they are soo try hard they need to be ahead counting the empty TWS, but Hey ok. So far we had 6 80vs80s and the score is 3-3 now if you count the whole total. :normal-3:

so if we didnt show to those 3 tws it would count as 3-0 for xpend? xd

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
then don't bring up that 19 minute crap and sneak crap if it's all just a theory lol.
its not theory its just i wouldnt take the risk to go suicidal push through B just to show the might of gods with a 50/50 chance of success and be blamed for it afterwards, rather play artifex game of stalling and sneaking and win that way, its less risky if u ask me
also we attacked anyway, no matter if we lost first tw we just went for it, thing that artifex didnt do, they just didnt show when they knew they'll lose and swim in lake

Sab

so if we didnt show to those 3 tws it would count as 3-0 for xpend? xd

I just count the 80vs80s since it's the legit guild vs guid. What's the point of counting the empty ones lol

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
I just count the 80vs80s since it's the legit guild vs guid. What's the point of counting the empty ones lol
even if you would've came with full 80 again that days you wouldnt have lasted more than 19 mins its pretty much why u didnt show up in first place

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
am i best ?

lol 300 str 50 dex requirement defense weapon lol

Vegas

What theory? It's a fact that most people in your guild rerolled WR and that you just relied on sneaking through then spamming CC in base. We only lost because of scouts before so catas could sneak through, yesterday scout was there so it didn't work

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
1. you never won even number pk/dt in your life
2. tw isnt pk, or isnt anymore for few months, its all about sneaking, if it was pk like in first 3 tw when every1 was B tw's would last 19 mins again, but no, now its about sneaking A and C and healing catas + cc'ing in base thats pretty much it what tw is its more like pve the whole purpose is to kill a xtal with tank classes
3. you dont 1v1 because you know you have no chance
Sigh
Whats wrong with you.
1.We have and we beat you ,even ,and got  outnumbered at the pk at toa that lasted for 3 hours its was 2v1.We beat ducks in tw than they helped xp.+69 was there.We Won.All the pks u had t69 helping what do u say to that??LOL most of us were undergeared
2.What labs said.
3.Kareem,Sean,Suchiro,Me,Sab,Grant,Catalyst and a handfull of others 1v1.You Just think that 1v1 proves whos king.I Never see u mass pk so idk why u talk.Youll prob go insane if theres no more epw.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sigh
3.Kareem,Sean,Suchiro,Me,Sab,Grant,Catalyst and a handfull of others 1v1.You Just think that 1v1 proves whos king.I Never see u mass pk so idk why u talk.Youll prob go insane if theres no more epw.
All of them lost to XP in 1v1, your point is?
We all know who the real in here is, me. ;  )
i feel like i'm dead

Vegas

I Never see u mass pk so idk why u talk.

Lol he leads pt every single PK pretty much

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
What im saying is he says artifex doesnt 1v1.
F*** that S***  what u mean all of em to XP.I can name some xp ive beaten in 1v1.idc even dont take this as bragging.U act like winning 1v1 is soooooooooooooo great that its the best thing in the world.at the end of the day its a game.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
What im saying is he says artifex doesnt 1v1.
F*** that S***  what u mean all of em to XP.I can name some xp ive beaten in 1v1.idc even dont take this as bragging.U act like winning 1v1 is soooooooooooooo great that its the best thing in the world.at the end of the day its a game.
You seem mad, calm down bro. Like you said, it's just a game
i feel like i'm dead

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
Lol he leads pt every single PK pretty much
We all know he doesnt mass pk.Nice try

You seem mad, calm down bro. Like you said, it's just a game

;) I guess im mad than  :sad:

Sab

Please tell me how 1vs1 aspects proves which guild is better?
Don't tell me "1vs1 matters, it's only like 15-20 Xp's out of the 90 or more who can actually 1vs1 even though arti has fewer, but this has nothing to do with guild's teamwork and pk style. If you think 1vs1 matters and proves which guild is better, then no comment.