Epic Perfect World

ARTIFEX TW STREAM !! "OFFLINE" !

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
 ??? :shocked:
I thought i can log whenever i want to play,come to tw only if i can  etc
Hybernations, vacations ,scores,announcements of activity,dominating (loool dear lord) servers, etc etc
 :police:

Sab

In TW there are people who can't attend it every week on saturdays.... cause holidays. Ya'll panic to much saying we quit, but we just said we're taking a break from that. We're Still Pkings and Dting, what's the big deal? soon after a couple of weeks we will tw again. But NOOO we are the ones making up an excuse. Cause if you actually have a life, TWing every saturday is something you can't do, idk for others, but that's for me. Shake hands and just end this **** with a gf since both sides had a hard time and it was a close TW, Cause no one can say it was "Easy", Xp's Crystal was even around 15% HP", please tell me it was easy for them. I'm done farming for posts, but just to let you know, this isin't the final TW, it's just a break. So Stop making a big deal out of it.We still didn't quit for 2 months saying due to "exams". We're still around PVPing. Remember that

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
In TW there are people who can't attend it every week on saturdays.... cause holidays. Ya'll panic to much saying we quit, but we just said we're taking a break from that. We're Still Pkings and Dting, what's the big deal? soon after a couple of weeks we will tw again. But NOOO we are the ones making up an excuse. Cause if you actually have a life, TWing every saturday is something you can't do, idk for others, but that's for me. Shake hands and just end this **** with a gf since both sides had a hard time and it was a close TW, Cause no one can say it was "Easy", Xp's Crystal was even around 15% HP", please tell me it was easy for them. I'm done farming for posts, but just to let you know, this isin't the final TW, it's just a break. So Stop making a big deal out of it.We still didn't quit for 2 months saying due to "exams". We're still around PVPing. Remember that
some people had exams, some didn't, none of your business who did and who didn't, also, stop being such a hypocrite

Sab

some people had exams, some didn't, none of your business who did and who didn't, also, stop being such a hypocrite

How i'm i being a hypocrite? i just said i was done farming posts. I was just making a statement, we even had exams, but the guild kept on going. The only thing i was arguing about the whole time was the scores, but nothing else. And Who are you to judge others about hypocrisy ?

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
the first hibernation took place after like 2 weeks of winning pk you couldnt outnumber once idk i think arti was in a bad moment but yea we never hibernate when we're in a tough moment

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Ok locking for obvious reasons. Not opening back up.  :-X
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.