Epic Perfect World

This is going on alot lately

Offline Skitzo

Well I've noticed that around 3-4am usa time, there is alot and I mean alot of people who are trying to buy or sell epic coins/epic coin related items/ accounts in other servers for real life currencies. Im not one to whine or complain but people are taking farming to a whole new level, like its a job or something to them to farm and make their paycheck. I don't have any screenies at the moment. But I will post some when I see it in worldchat again.

Offline Rhetoric

Im not one to whine or complain

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
7. Selling or buying game accounts or any kind of game items and coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban of the account. Account trading is also strictly forbidden, resulting as well on a permanent ban of the accounts in question. We will not allow players taking advantage of other players. So if you are caught breaking this rule, you know what to expect.

Just screenshot what you see and send directly to agatio, saves other people from posting remarks...

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Im not one to whine or complain

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
7. Selling or buying game accounts or any kind of game items and coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban of the account. Account trading is also strictly forbidden, resulting as well on a permanent ban of the accounts in question. We will not allow players taking advantage of other players. So if you are caught breaking this rule, you know what to expect.

Just screenshot what you see and send directly to agatio, saves other people from posting remarks...

^ This.
You can post your SS here and it will be dealt with accordingly http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
... Still don't see the problem with this, if people wanna trade accounts let them .........
Because more often then not one person gets the short of the deal. By this I mean people "trade" or "buy/sell" an account and one tends to go back on the deal either by changing the password or just stealing all of the other persons items then taking back their account

Offline RiveaLynn

Hey the way I see it.. If people don't want to obey the rules, then they deserve to get banned. It clearly states in the rules that it is illegal. People work for a living to put money into the game to have fun. Having someone buy an account because they're to lazy to build their own toons is pathetic and stupid. The whole point of the game is to play and have fun learning the things and playing with people. Trading gold for stuff people need in game for epic coins is alright everyone does that its helping out. You don't have to pay for gold you can vote. But seriously people need to stop being sore losers. If they want to sell their account then they shouldn't go complaining to GM's because their stuff goes missing. It's their own fault. Its a way for them to gain stuff for free so they can go through it all over again eventually. Sorry people, if I work to play this game to get to where I want to be, then so can you. It's as simple as that.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
If you guys would like to report any violation on the Rules please screenshot it and use the Helpdesk section:

http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/