Epic Perfect World

Points and Gold, what's the difference?

Offline jhonies

Just as the title says, I went to the buy now option and bought $10.00 in points. Does that mean I'll get 10 Gold or does that mean something different entirely? I also voted and haven't gotten my gold yet. :/ Can someone help me resolve this issue please?

DJBFF

Just as the title says, I went to the buy now option and bought $10.00 in points. Does that mean I'll get 10 Gold or does that mean something different entirely? I also voted and haven't gotten my gold yet. :/ Can someone help me resolve this issue please?
about the points, you can buy identity stones with that, so you didn't buy gold.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

If you donate normally it is for gold, if you donate for points it is for points which can be used to buy a specific thing gold can't buy.
Points are spent in the Points Shop
Click here for some ideas on your voting problem: Voting Help
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2013, 10:07 pm by Kera

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
If you vote normally it is for gold, if you vote for points it is for points which can be used to buy a specific thing gold can't buy.
Points are spent in the Points Shop
Click here for some ideas on your voting problem: Voting Help
I didn't think you could "vote" for points :/  Donate yes.
Unless something changed.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I didn't think you could "vote" for points :/  Donate yes.
Unless something changed.

Sorry, mistype, didn't proof read because i'm switching between things. :sad:
I'll correct it now.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
If you wanted to donate for gold and chose point shop, then just make a topic on the helpdesk and agatio would be able to help you out if you didn't use the points.

www.epicpw.com/helpdesk