Epic Perfect World

PHYSICS SO WEEK

Offline Vionn

GN AGATIO PLS WE NEED BETTER PHYSICS

HERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO

YOU CAN GIVE PHYSICS SAME PDEF AS WIZARD BECAUSE WE HAVE LOW PDEF AND WE HAVE NO PDEF BUFF

YOU CAN ALSO GIVE US GENIE SKILL "DROP" LIKE GENIE SKILL "SPARK" BUT FOR WATER BECAUSE PHYSICS ARE TOO WEAK DAMAGE NOW

YOU CAN GIVE US SKILL THAT INCREASES DEFENTS BYE A ALOT AND YOU CAN CALL IT PALE MAGIC

THANK YOU FOR READ GNS PLEASE CONSIDER

OH AND PLS NERF SINS 2 AND MYSTICS
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2013, 02:12 am by Night♀

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
psy's are annoying as it is and you want more def fine they get more gear archer's r8 bonus from .1 int goes back to .5 >_> which won't happen so I doubt your psy thing will happen. Want more tank get a r8 def wep

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
PELIS ADD THESE GN.

PSYS REAL NOOB, VIONN HIT 1K ON HA WITH PHYS ACCESSORIES IN BLACK VOODOO.

PSYS NID MORE DEFENSE, MASTER_VIONN DIED ONE HIT TO LEVEL 110 BLADEFEG

PLIS, ALL DIS GOOD IDEA

+1

Offline Vionn

PELIS ADD THESE GN.

PSYS REAL NOOB, VIONN HIT 1K ON HA WITH PHYS ACCESSORIES IN BLACK VOODOO.

PSYS NID MORE DEFENSE, MASTER_VIONN DIED ONE HIT TO LEVEL 110 BLADEFEG

PLIS, ALL DIS GOOD IDEA

+1

THANK YOU PLAYER_FLOPPYBELLY
MENTALISTA TELL ME IF I MAKED THIS THREAD I BE GOOD PSY AS HIM ONE DAY

Offline Vionn

1- don't be like mentalista

2- u want rape mystic ? disturb soul him u are going to make his life a hell

3- if u die 321 lern to play psy is 1 of the most tanky mages class in pw what u on about ?

4- get better gear or................ don't play psy anymore and play another class

GOD PSY NOKIMADAFAKA

MASTER PSY IF YOU SO GOD WHY DID YOU REROLL TO MYSTIC MASTER PSY NOKIMADAFAKA

HERE ITS WHAT YOU SAY ON XPENDABLE FORUM ABOUT PHYSICS

best class 4 me atm is mystic not onli because somebody teach me how to play it :cof: :cof: is because you do nice dmg , you do it fast you have a lot of debufs and big cc that you can do , and also can heal your party members and pury theam if you are holy lol

bad class atm i say psy why ... well i was playing psy for long time in 4 servers here the psy don't have his main power that are the silence the vengace ( don't make big diferecen but still) and the empower bigor ( buff that make your hp regen more fast and your charm tick faster) why ? because the adm that is the owner of this ( stupid retard) think that is going to be unbalance.... since all class in 1.4.6 ( sirens of war patch) get SUPER DAMM BUFF psy don't get shit now ... they hit norma not so hard they have a big delay betewen skills... and the most important thing even if you are in white vodo you can get smoked in 3 2 1 poff ._. even if you have 1 op sphere like have with 23 def lvl and 7 % psy dmg reduce because our defence is shit lets say max bufed psy have like mmm 16k ? and soul of silence is bs since is not holy(extra sec of seal) or dark ( more % to get seal ) so imagine ._. 1 archer will surge you you can't scape, if you don't have 1 point of chi or energy in your genie ._. . And the most ***ien anoyoing thing now are 2 skilss that ignore def lvl 1 is the absorb soul of mystic and the fly debuf of wb that some time ignores def lvl.

so ye best class to play mystic

sad class to play atm psy..(R.I.P) NOKIMADAFAKA
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2013, 02:28 am by Vionn

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Psychic*Weak*  I believe they hit high stay black vodoo(can tank 1-5 player) and wait for stun thingy(that stun ur enemy) then hit 10-30k.. and they are annoying every time so they are not weak at all i guess( i might be wrong).
Last Edit: Oct 06, 2013, 03:20 am by ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
OH AND PLS NERF SINS AND MYSTICS
+1
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I cant believe serious replies being given  :'(

Offline Vionn

I cant believe serious replies being given  :'(
This
And I wish this noki would reply and face his shame. LOL

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
Psychics are fine the way they are just nerf mystics please .. seriously mystics soo OP against psy .. moreover not just psy almost against any arcane class.. I can c many get one shot from that way too OP absorb soul attack..
just think when on 1v1 vs a mystic natures vengeance(5kdmg) + absorb soul(22kdmg) = 27kdmg in like 3 secs? Wat the hell we supposed to do? Man I as a psy spark + hit = 14kdmg? ( crit ) where that hit is cancelled out with just one heal
we all know that one heal from mystic is equal to a charm tick .. so it is to be honest soo unbalanced
and ik everyone knows abt it .. please nerf mystics atleast give psy a fighting chance vs mystic please :(

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord

Offline Vionn

Noki pls respond ):

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I play both a psy and mystic, and I got ate by a mystic 1v1 on my psy, sure.   Like she ate me so bad I blinked and that shit was over.  But I get my payback when I'm on Nama, so...

Besides, weren't mystics supposed to be the anti-psy?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)