Epic Perfect World

Bandicam Help

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
I had a laptop were I would record game play of this Shaiya private server I use to play, would normally put flash drive in or had pandora going for the music and videos would come out good with the music playing. recorded Friday's NW just some gameplay not well known or popular in the game but I just like to record and put stuff up I guess to help out having videos when people search epic on youtube, looking for help now I got a brand new computer and really impressed how smooth I ran while recording but when I play the music the recodring it comes out just the video and no music in the background. I see few people post their recordings with music just looking for advice how to fix it or whatever would be much appreciated. No hate or flame lol just looking for help.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I kinda had hard time to read what u wrote, its kinda messy BUT
If i understood well what u want to do is to record music same time when u play?
Well what you need to do is to ENABLE Stereo Mix recording

This is a tutorial how to enable it

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-in-windows-7-to-record-audio/

If u want to add music to video that u already recorded then use some Video editor such as Camtasia, Sony Vegas, etc (I know theres a Windows Movie Maker also but never used so dont know if it's good)
Another option is when u upload Vid on YouTube theres option to add YT's music on video (but examples r crap)

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Yeah ty sorry like half asleep trying to get this fixed lol