Epic Perfect World

Art Commissions | Closed forever | New artwork

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Fookiiko's / EvilEye23's Art Shop
Please note that it would be appreciated (and I will normally ask from now on) for you to pay before I start working.

Note: I normally do chibis-for the most part.

Current Commission list:

1. Yoonah. Style 1 chibi (solid lineart), 850 ecs.

2. Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)
----

Completed:
1.✠Millicent✠, Style 1 Chibi (solid lineart):
Note: Contest entries are not listed here.

2. fyrebrite, Style 1Chibi (solid lineart)/670 ec:

3. fyrebrite, Style 1 Chibi, solid lines, 850 ecs.
Art:

4. ShuiYu: 1 2.
Last Edit: Sept 01, 2014, 02:30 am by ☣EvilEye23☣
(:

Alucardsupul

670 ec gosh:D I guess it's because you're not going to quit forever :3 Anyway, really glad you opened it again, I didn’t think you would:D

here are my alt's screenshots.

only please don't draw that colorful shet on her hair xD

Now what I want *prepeare* (it's not as hard as you may think but still, prepeare)
A chibi with full body and transparent background.
Also, can you add a small dagger as her weapon?
I don't need lots of details, just something like this, (wolf-headed) you can use ur imagination. Just an example, so you will know what I’m talking about. I love this weapon
but I can't use one as a mystic (or any other class -_-) oh and I want
an outer line on drawing, like on my current signature, (and your second example) same color. Not sure how to get the code, just use a green that is close to that color. I absolutely love the second one and hope you will make mine as good as it is.
I wish you luck with helping me :normal-8:

P.S. please don't write fookiko (or whatever) on it. I won't steal your artwork, but even if you will, use small one, like on first example please:D

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Alright o.o
So umm to make this clear, you want me to make you have a dagger as a weapon?

Annd about the watermark thingy. I mail/note/whatever you wanna call it" the one with the small one on it (I never give out ones without anything, small is my limit ._.)...The big watermarks are just for public display on my DA and stuff (because I upload all to DA). Because. I . Am. Paranoid.

Btw, I will take a very very very very long time because of school and other stuff. E_E And...I'm not too good at black hair and alll...e.e..but i'l try..
(:

Alucardsupul

Alright o.o
So umm to make this clear, you want me to make you have a dagger as a weapon?

Annd about the watermark thingy. I mail/note/whatever you wanna call it" the one with the small one on it (I never give out ones without anything, small is my limit ._.)...The big watermarks are just for public display on my DA and stuff (because I upload all to DA). Because. I . Am. Paranoid.

Btw, I will take a very very very very long time because of school and other stuff. E_E And...I'm not too good at black hair and alll...e.e..but i'l try..

what does the one "very" mean? like a week? or two? :normal-27: small one is ok :)) and yea, as a weapon, I want dagger as my weapon. Time doesn't matter, but don't even try to cancel it, I will murder you, I'm not less paranoid :normal-11: really, I want a drawing from you really badly :'(  If black hair is really a problem you can use a very dark grey, after shading it will looks like black (shouldn't be that hard) I know many other use that trick. I'm telling you! don't even try to stop working on commissions:O or I will listen to depressive music and die ( I know you are really worried about my life!) and reply to my message btw, I prefer paying you before

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
what does the one "very" mean? like a week? or two? :normal-27: small one is ok :)) and yea, as a weapon, I want dagger as my weapon. Time doesn't matter, but don't even try to cancel it, I will murder you, I'm not less paranoid :normal-11: really, I want a drawing from you really badly :'(  If black hair is really a problem you can use a very dark grey, after shading it will looks like black (shouldn't be that hard) I know many other use that trick. I'm telling you! don't even try to stop working on commissions:O or I will listen to depressive music and die ( I know you are really worried about my life!) and reply to my message btw, I prefer paying you before
I prefer getting paid after QAQ.
And very is like 1-2 weeks. Because school.
Mhm, I do the dark grey stuff xD But still not reallly good at it (though it does look mostly like black hair after).
 I Won't stop QAQ.

(:

Alucardsupul

I prefer getting paid after QAQ.
And very is like 1-2 weeks. Because school.
Mhm, I do the dark grey stuff xD But still not reallly good at it (though it does look mostly like black hair after).
 I Won't stop QAQ.
two weeks is ok xD *poooooooh* I'm calm now

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
YOU BETTER BE WORKING ON MY ART CONTEST OR I WILL MURDER YOU.

:normal-4:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
YOU BETTER BE WORKING ON MY ART CONTEST OR I WILL MURDER YOU.

:normal-4:
I AM STILL PROCRASTINATING.
(:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I AM STILL PROCRASTINATING.

NO MORE OR ELSE I'M MAKING MY CAT BITE YOU AND HE REALLY HURTS.  :'(
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Alucardsupul

I will be away for 3-4 days. Don't think you will finish it before I come back but still letting you know

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Offline Naosu

• Boop
If you're up for another commission, I'd like the fully colored chibi with solid lineart (2nd example). =)

I'd like the outfit that she has on, however if it's difficult or you don't want to do it I can use another one. =)
What am I even doing?

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wat?

Why do you always say what?