Epic Perfect World

SELLING ACCOUT <<< BAN HIM

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Was on tonight and caught this guy trying to sell his account on world chat.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/995/nvjf.png

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
ok, so cause I have a sin with that name I just got banned, but this guy isnt me >: . For one, haven't touched that guy since I made him, and two I've been on Ace pretty much all day Wcing for Regicide recruitment. Look for possible guy w/ similar name having I's where L's are GMs?

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
BTW that BloodClaw is 150. Mine's still 110. Still waiting on that un-ban.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Helpdesk
Messeged Agatio already. He redirected me to this, I replied to him, still waiting on his response.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Name change caused to be a real problem...I just don't know how name change can over write the naming system, because when u starts a new character and a certain name already exists it stop you by taking that name... :monkey-39: :monkey-17: :monkey-39:

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
Name change caused to be a real problem...I just don't know how name change can over write the naming system, because when u starts a new character and a certain name already exists it stop you by taking that name... :monkey-39: :monkey-17: :monkey-39:
Step 1: Take a name that's taken and has a lower case L in it.
Step 2: Replace those lower case L's with capital I's
Step 3: Now you have a character name that looks exactly like the taken one since capital I's and lower case L's look exactly the same.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Just looking at the picture you can see one of the L's is a catital I and other is a lowercase L but yea that shety man gl with appeal or w.e

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yeah, it's BIoodClaw.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
This as already been dealt by Agatio. The user as been banned, and the worng ban as been removed.

Ty for the report, and happy gameing.

The Epw staff
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto