Epic Perfect World

Agatio, the amount of soulforce is wrong, fix please.(serious topic)

Your soulforce comes from your refines, and r8 already had a soulforce boost. Shut the *** up already.
                                                                           Oh really? THats explains all, i used to think that soulforce comes from Dexterity, ty. I really feel bad when i ready those rebels posts, READ the first post, what i say is that STATS are not proportionaly as the game creator made, AGATIO BOoSTEd everything, LESS, LESS the soulforce, with full refines based in THIS server stats gear our soulforce should be 200k TO KEEP THE same proportion of other serves, and who suffer with that wrong soulforce unproportional amount? Psys...The most nerfed class in this server...
Unblock my another acc.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
                                                                           Oh really? THats explains all, i used to think that soulforce comes from Dexterity, ty. I really feel bad when i ready those rebels posts, READ the first post, what i say is that STATS are not proportionaly as the game creator made, AGATIO BOoSTEd everything, LESS, LESS the soulforce, with full refines based in THIS server stats gear our soulforce should be 200k TO KEEP THE same proportion of other serves, and who suffer with that wrong soulforce unproportional amount? Psys...The most nerfed class in this server...

Dude... Seriously... Just stop... All you're doing is pissing off everyone that knows more about the subject than you do. Learn your class, come talk to people that know the mechanics of the game, figure out what it is that makes you such a fail psy. But please... PLEASE... Stop making posts like this. We get it already. Without a complete imbalance in game mechanics you'll be good enough to count amongst the server "elite" but for for ***s sake, the changes you want will never happen. Get good, and stop complaining about what YOU need to be a decent player...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!