Epic Perfect World

Agatio, the amount of soulforce is wrong, fix please.(serious topic)

Hello my frends, my mom burned my Pc again and im off on the game for some days, so i want to share somethings that i discovered with my class, where im the king. Letus start. The amount of soulforce in this server is wrong, we have 70k soulfource, and we have around 60k magic atk, thats not the right proportional amount, in official servers, or anothers one, the magic atk is around 15k and the soulforce is 70k, that difference make our soulforce dmg skills hit hard, but thats not the case here, in this server we have around 25k-30k HP, im talking about arcane classes, in other serves we have like 10k-13k HP, and the defences too, our physical defence is 10k here, in another serves is 3k-5k, so how can u see this is a boosted gear server, BUT, BUT!!! Agatio forgot to boost the soulforce, look the proportion of the things, other servers = 13k magic atk-70k soulforce, our server = 60k magic atk-70k soulforce, let me make the calcs, the difference of the atk-soulforce is around 5x times, thats prejudicial for psys, cause we have low dmg soulforce here in comparison with the soulforce dmg in other servers, because of that disproportonely matk-soulforce, just take a look, red tide is a Op skill in another serves, but here is totally fked, cause the classes have high magic defence with the gear boost and the soulforce still the same amount that in normal servers, so i sugest u Agatio to increase the soulforce of all classes to around 200k to fix the proportional amount of atks-defenses-soulforce, that is wrong now, ty, PSYKING# edit - i forgot something, about soul of stuning and silence, well with 200k soulforce those skills will be Op, so just fix the time and chances manually in both skills, to work like now.Thats a serious topic, calm down moderator.

Unblock my another acc.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
He cant fix the time/chances manually, thats why your soulforce is low. Stop shitposting.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
He can change soulforce, but there's no need. This is the most balanced server out there, any more nurfing would totally kill it.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

dickroman

Hello my frends, my mom burned my Pc again and im off on the game for some days, so i want to share somethings that i discovered with my class, where im the king. Letus start. The amount of soulforce in this server is wrong, we have 70k soulfource, and we have around 60k magic atk, thats not the right proportional amount, in official servers, or anothers one, the magic atk is around 15k and the soulforce is 70k, that difference make our soulforce dmg skills hit hard, but thats not the case here, in this server we have around 25k-30k HP, im talking about arcane classes, in other serves we have like 10k-13k HP, and the defences too, our physical defence is 10k here, in another serves is 3k-5k, so how can u see this is a boosted gear server, BUT, BUT!!! Agatio forgot to boost the soulforce, look the proportion of the things, other servers = 13k magic atk-70k soulforce, our server = 60k magic atk-70k soulforce, let me make the calcs, the difference of the atk-soulforce is around 5x times, thats prejudicial for psys, cause we have low dmg soulforce here in comparison with the soulforce dmg in other servers, because of that disproportonely matk-soulforce, just take a look, red tide is a Op skill in another serves, but here is totally fked, cause the classes have high magic defence with the gear boost and the soulforce still the same amount that in normal servers, so i sugest u Agatio to increase the soulforce of all classes to around 200k to fix the proportional amount of atks-defenses-soulforce, that is wrong now, ty, PSYKING# edit - i forgot something, about soul of stuning and silence, well with 200k soulforce those skills will be Op, so just fix the time and chances manually in both skills, to work like now.Thats a serious topic, calm down moderator.

already set manualy since u got SF boost on r8

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
already set manualy since u got SF boost on r8
This. Lock please.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Kazureblue

I'm pretty sure Agatio has it set like that for balance on the server. Magic users are already op enough without the added soulforce bonus. So long as they are properly played, they have the same ability as everyone else in pk. This server is about balance, not about making arcane classes better.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Lock and ban his new account... seriously, this guys could make Gandhi mad enough to punch cows with his idiocy!

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!
Hey Agatio i know u on, im not saying to unnerf or anything, im just asking u to KEEP the proportional stats of the game, cause isnt right now, u boosted everything, atk-defenses-critical-chan-etc, LESS soulforce, and soulforce is essencial for psys, cause we cant deal massive dmg, like wizards, our massive dmg skills are soulforce based, but u increased the gear defenses so we deal low dmg with soulforce skills,, cause the soulforce was the only stat that have not being boosted, thats prejudicial for psys, we are DD like in others serves, please Agatio reply my topic.
Unblock my another acc.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Nothing gets the blood pumping like a 'mental'ist post.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
If by this you mean reading anything this idiot has to say spikes my blood pressure... then... yes!

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Hey Agatio i know u on, im not saying to unnerf or anything, im just asking u to KEEP the proportional stats of the game, cause isnt right now, u boosted everything, atk-defenses-critical-chan-etc, LESS soulforce, and soulforce is essencial for psys, cause we cant deal massive dmg, like wizards, our massive dmg skills are soulforce based, but u increased the gear defenses so we deal low dmg with soulforce skills,, cause the soulforce was the only stat that have not being boosted, thats prejudicial for psys, we are DD like in others serves, please Agatio reply my topic.

Your soulforce comes from your refines, and r8 already had a soulforce boost. Shut the *** up already.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
@ MentalistAlah there is always the uninstall option :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Sept 17, 2013, 07:19 pm by Shay

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Shut the *** up already!!!

Please follow this advice!!!

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Lock and ban his new account... seriously, this guys could make Gandhi mad enough to punch cows with his idiocy!

LOOL

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
even 90k  soulforce is useless here
due to the high aps