Epic Perfect World

Max coins in the bag?

Alucardsupul

only now I saw that you can only carry 200 million with bag and I'm kinda disappointed. I hate those "ten million big notes" and I have no idea how to buy item from cat shop that is worth more than 200 mil. Can I extend it somehow?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
No, you cannot.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
buy cat shops from boutique shop license/tiger shop etc.. then equipped it.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
buy cat shops from boutique shop license/tiger shop etc.. then equipped it.

Would make no difference, as the item seller would need to buy the shop.

Alucardsupul

ok then, how do I buy item that costs 500million???

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
200m + 30 10m big notes. It's not exactly a hard process...

Alucardsupul

200m + 30 10m big notes. It's not exactly a hard process...

not hard but I will have to use that horrible item -_-  ok thanks

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Alucardsupul

Tali

I honestly wish you could.

I run an EC merching shop practically 24/7. It's fine for me to set up shop selling 1k ec and afk all day, however due to limit of 200m coins, I can only buy 70 ec at a time. It's painful to have to check the shop every 20 minutes just to re-up the ec that I'm buying; even worse when I have to afk for work or something and lose about 8 hours of business.

Maybe I'm stupid, but is there no way to buy in shops with big notes? Just coin? (Don't mean to jack the thread with this question.)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

I run an EC merching shop practically 24/7. It's fine for me to set up shop selling 1k ec and afk all day, however due to limit of 200m coins, I can only buy 70 ec at a time. It's painful to have to check the shop every 20 minutes just to re-up the ec that I'm buying; even worse when I have to afk for work or something and lose about 8 hours of business.

Maybe I'm stupid, but is there no way to buy in shops with big notes? Just coin? (Don't mean to jack the thread with this question.)

There isn't which is why it sucks so bad. Hopefully the function with bank notes while selling will be implemented to the buying part of shops too =/

Tali

There isn't which is why it sucks so bad. Hopefully the function with bank notes while selling will be implemented to the buying part of shops too =/

Yeah, its getting annoying. I mean, I could just set up multiple shops buying ec all over, but it's a waste of time. It takes me 1-2 weeks to buy up all the ec, and >2 days to sell it all. It only takes longer as the profits increase. :/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah, its getting annoying. I mean, I could just set up multiple shops buying ec all over, but it's a waste of time. It takes me 1-2 weeks to buy up all the ec, and >2 days to sell it all. It only takes longer as the profits increase. :/
1st world problems  :'(
But I agree, it's ridiculously annoying to attempt to buy things through shop and also limits the stuff you can buy.

Tali

1st world problems  :'(
But I agree, it's ridiculously annoying to attempt to buy things through shop and also limits the stuff you can buy.

What I find funny is people would scoff at the price I buy ec at if I did it via world chat, however, I buy out that 70ec limit ~20 minutes or so in my shop  :-[

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn

Like a month ago I did a topic about this problem, and just a gm replied and he was like "keep this post alive and agatio might someday check it". Bullshit...
This is one of the reasons I don't play anymore, it's really a pain in the ass having over 1k bank notes and not being able to get rid of them because you can just buy 70-75 ec once you set the shop, what if you wanna buy more expensive items like WWI via your own stall? you can just buy 1 with luck...

This is a private server, we can't have the same shop limits as there is in PWI because here everything has a higher value as money is easier to get.

If there was a way to solve this, there would be more transactions between players and it would boost the game economy
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150