• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Title says it all.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I vote no for several reasons:

1) Alliances simply make teamwork more convenient. Even removing this will not stop people from working together in pvp.

2) There are always big and small factions and sometimes the small group simply needs to ally up to have any good pk against bigger more established factions.

3) Alliances are a choice. Nobody is forced to ally anyone so if you don't like it, don't use it.

Yes I know there are certain factions teaming up who are "ruining pk" depending on who you ask. However, I don't see how this is a fault in the alliance system. The members of these factions are in these alliances because they dislike losing in pk. Having numbers guarantees a win, alliance or not this is what they'll do anyway.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

1) Alliances simply make teamwork more convenient. Even removing this will not stop people from working together in pvp.

2) There are always big and small factions and sometimes the small group simply needs to ally up to have any good pk against bigger more established factions.

3) Alliances are a choice. Nobody is forced to ally anyone so if you don't like it, don't use it.

Yes I know there are certain factions teaming up who are "ruining pk" depending on who you ask. However, I don't see how this is a fault in the alliance system. The members of these factions are in these alliances because they dislike losing in pk. Having numbers guarantees a win, alliance or not this is what they'll do anyway.
Teaming up is not a problem. That way when they aoe in pk they will kill eachother. Pk is already dead since chinoys bring 10 factions for a pk and the pk doesnt last more than 5 min, the lag from all of those faction is also so big it makes pk unenjoyable. If you want your small faction to succeed then go merge with a bigger or recruit more. It's not my problem that a small faction wants pk. Same as TW, small factions arent made to last. Ally ruins every server, and pinoys managed to ruin the pk with their 100 allies. Just my opinion.
i feel like i'm dead

Zilara

Teaming up is not a problem. That way when they aoe in pk they will kill eachother. Pk is already dead since chinoys bring 10 factions for a pk and the pk doesnt last more than 5 min, the lag from all of those faction is also so big it makes pk unenjoyable. If you want your small faction to succeed then go merge with a bigger or recruit more. It's not my problem that a small faction wants pk. Same as TW, small factions arent made to last. Ally ruins every server, and pinoys managed to ruin the pk with their 100 allies. Just my opinion.

:normal-25:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't have allies but i still vote no. It's a part of the game. :-[

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

The multiple allies that they have make up around the same numbers as the bigger allied guilds anyway, I don't see the problem. As for the "lag", get a better pc or play with proxy visuals on.

The smaller factions wont merge, and if they cant recruit more then they will ally more. Yes, the ally system is causing problems but as Feone said:

when InTake gets ct buff

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

The multiple allies that they have make up around the same numbers as the bigger allied guilds anyway, I don't see the problem. As for the "lag", get a better pc or play with proxy visuals on.

The smaller factions wont merge, and if they cant recruit more then they will ally more. Yes, the ally system is causing problems but as Feone said:
It's harder to maintain a big guild than have multiple small factions ally. The drama and the fight in the big guild is bigger and it will make most people leave. I want to pk more than 1 time a day when all my faction is online so we atleast have a chance vs all those allies.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
It's harder to maintain a big guild than have multiple small factions ally. The drama and the fight in the big guild is bigger and it will make most people leave. I want to pk more than 1 time a day when all my faction is online so we atleast have a chance vs all those allies.

It still won't stop them from working together against you, from what I know they are all actually good friends which is why they have all allied. They've been on many servers together. Having allies is a choice, it is part of the game and helps smaller factions that want to work together have an easier time with it. Two big guilds who are allied shouldn't have much of a problem taking downer multiple smaller guilds. If you want to break ally so it is only your faction fighting against them - take willing members in from your ally.  ;)
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Every big faction started small. Not all of us like the way big factions deal with things. Personally for me most notably the constant trashtalk and retarded way of talking some of the big factions have. Others just prefer smaller factions.  Who are you to tell people that they can't be in a small faction? Or that they can't aspire to become the next big faction?

To most of the server it doesn't matter if we're being majorly outnumbered by a giant group of worms + hangover or a giant group of asians. Same shit, different names.  Why should the ally system be changed because the asians have managed to form a larger group than your alliance?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

nop

no team work involved when 60 v 30

Offline _Jose_

I'm from the Holy Alliance and I approve ally system. Removing the ally system will only result to boring pk's, as of the moment we have the numbers in terms of guild activeness. Remember when there is no Ally system those Asian guilds are always the underdogs because of numbers. They rarely come out of SZ because they will only be ganked. Now because of the ally system they are now the top dog in PK due to sheer strength in numbers and we got quality pk, sometimes it only lasts for 30 min but better than nothing. Sometimes we win, sometimes we loose. There are many good players on the Asian Alliance but unfortunately they will not merge even if they are friends. It is much easier to control a small group than a big 200 faction. If two big factions can't stand-up for the Asian alliance then I think we better think of adding another PK guild who share our time zone. Just my opinion...

Waste

I find it ironic that you and your leader try to insult people by making fun of their English. I can honestly say i have met more Worms who don't understand English than those who do. I think instead of breaking Ally system you should strive to bettering your teamwork as a whole. Obviously your typical brute force in numbers isn't working anymore so maybe you need to actually think before going into a big PK.

Though, i understand this can be an issue for you guys since there might be a small language barrier from within your own guild.

Zilara

I find it ironic that you and your leader try to insult people by making fun of their English. I can honestly say i have met more Worms who don't understand English than those who do. I think instead of breaking Ally system you should strive to bettering your teamwork as a whole. Obviously your typical brute force in numbers isn't working anymore so maybe you need to actually think before going into a big PK.

Though, i understand this can be an issue for you guys since there might be a small language barrier from within your own guild.

Uhm, I'm not the leader of Worms anymore. And I was not making fun of his English, only found it funny how he used caps :)
and yes, there's a language barrier because Worms started recruiting BRs instead of Pinoys  :normal-12:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player