44 (41.9%)
No
46 (43.8%)
I need 10 allies to win pk pls no remove sir
15 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Remove ally system

yunie1

Doesn't matter how many vote yes. I doubt this is posible and even if it is, it won't happen.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
when i joined this server was more fun

worms vs nohomo vs xpendable v0.1(outcasts) vs sync vs AG vs almart+Aeons ( yes they was allied that time ) vs  randoms

but now

worms + HO vs AG+AEONS+ALMARTS+ARES+S.KOREA+some china faction cant type it sad no china in keyboard .. its fun language

i think it was more fun when i joined
i honeslty dont give a single *** for loss or win .. i will never go try hard to kill a person rolled me i will never get serious over a pixels .. i will never hate random human i've met in pixels world ..man all i want fun like old times .. and lately i dont enjoy it .. its getting bored all the time to fight 10 squads with half squad
i hope someday people will understand what i mean
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2013, 03:27 pm by ahed

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I vote no for several reasons:

1) Alliances simply make teamwork more convenient. Even removing this will not stop people from working together in pvp.

2) There are always big and small factions and sometimes the small group simply needs to ally up to have any good pk against bigger more established factions.

3) Alliances are a choice. Nobody is forced to ally anyone so if you don't like it, don't use it.

Yes I know there are certain factions teaming up who are "ruining pk" depending on who you ask. However, I don't see how this is a fault in the alliance system. The members of these factions are in these alliances because they dislike losing in pk. Having numbers guarantees a win, alliance or not this is what they'll do anyway.

1) All the teamwork is within 200 people. Not 400+
2) No small faction pks.
3) Makes it a lot harder for other factions to deal with.

Waste

It makes no difference whether you are still leader or not. You transformed Worms from a small solid guild with the respect of people to a big but sloppy mess filled with strangers. Now there is an even bigger sloppy mess called Asia and you all feel threatened.

yunie1

It makes no difference whether you are still leader or not. You transformed Worms from a small solid guild with the respect of people to a big but sloppy mess filled with strangers. Now there is an even bigger sloppy mess called Asia and you all feel threatened.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't care if I win or lose, all I want is every guild to go out on their own. Not like Alamat, that as soon as their 20 ppl get wiped they call 80 more and then dare to trashtalk.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I don't care if I win or lose, all I want is every guild to go out on their own. Not like Alamat, that as soon as their 20 ppl get wiped they call 80 more and then dare to trashtalk.

Oh.. So the exact same thing you do against Xpendable?   :normal-3:

Zilara

worms vs nohomo vs xpendable v0.1(outcasts) vs sync vs AG vs almart+Aeons ( yes they was allied that time ) vs  randoms

but now

worms + HO vs AG+AEONS+ALMARTS+ARES+S.KOREA+Mastermnd+some china faction cant type it sad no china in keyboard .. its fun language

fixed and I agree with you :normal-27: I hope things change when people start going to school/college again.

That's what you, an outsider, thinks. I'd rather care about the opinions of those who know more about how it is when I'm leading the guild.  :normal-25:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Waste

I've been playing this game for the longest time. There is very little i don't know about how this game works. This isn't the first time something like this happens, and you were not by any means any different from all the other big guild leaders. I also have the opinions of the original Worms members who were in it during it's respectable days and no longer form part of that mess and PKed with you. They have the same opinion as me. Of course i also know that me saying this will not change your point of view one bit. Because, as i said you are not any different from any other person who leaded a big guild. That doesn't stop me from posting this however.

Like i said before. Maybe, just maybe. If you actually stopped to think and formed a plan before going into PK against Asia you could come up on top on every single one of them. You have the numbers to do it regardless of how much you people say Asia outnumbers you by a lot. There is no excuse.

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.

but now

worms + HO vs AG+AEONS+ALMARTS+ARES+S.KOREA+some china faction cant type it sad no china in keyboard .. its fun language

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Hye_Su

Atm pk isn't as enjoyable as it was before guilds started to ally each other. When one guild starts, another looks for an ally naturally. Pk very often relies on numbers only which is boring. There is no more 3 or 4 way pk - It would make sense to limit each guild to one ally which has to be its altguild. If this isn't possible delete the alliance system completely please.

Zilara

I've been playing this game for the longest time. There is very little i don't know about how this game works. This isn't the first time something like this happens, and you were not by any means any different from all the other big guild leaders. I also have the opinions of the original Worms members who were in it during it's respectable days and no longer form part of that mess and PKed with you. They have the same opinion as me. Of course i also know that me saying this will not change your point of view one bit. Because, as i said you are not any different from any other person who leaded a big guild. That doesn't stop me from posting this however.

Like i said before. Maybe, just maybe. If you actually stopped to think and formed a plan before going into PK against Asia you could come up on top on every single one of them. You have the numbers to do it regardless of how much you people say Asia outnumbers you by a lot. There is no excuse.

There are still some "original Worms members" in Worms(including the first leader), they can be counted on the fingers of 2 hands. It felt great when they PMed me to praise me for what I was doing for the guild. I did my best and then, it's not like there are any other female faction leaders who achieved what I achieved. Worms was almost a dead faction when I became an officer. And trust me, back then, the other officers didn't care to do much. Luckily, things have changed.

I don't know if you have ever leaded a guild, but in order to keep it strong, you have to keep recruiting. Don't tell me the other big guilds don't do the same, they spam world chat with recruitment announcements more than Worms.  :normal-1:

No plan will ever work if half of your people can't even play because of the lag. And fyi, Worms+HO often win against the Asian alliance. There are other guilds who are allied also, like Ducks, Overseers, ArchEnemy. Do they ever defeat the Asians? What about Xpendable? I understand there's a timezone difference, but still.

rainlu

3) Alliances are a choice. Nobody is forced to ally anyone so if you don't like it, don't use it.

3) :D ROFL

Waste

There are still some "original Worms members" in Worms(including the first leader), they can be counted on the fingers of 2 hands. It felt great when they PMed me to praise me for what I was doing for the guild. I did my best and then, it's not like there are any other female faction leaders who achieved what I achieved. Worms was almost a dead faction when I became an officer. And trust me, back then, the other officers didn't care to do much. Luckily, things have changed.

I don't know if you have ever leaded a guild, but in order to keep it strong, you have to keep recruiting. Don't tell me the other big guilds don't do the same, they spam world chat with recruitment announcements more than Worms.  :normal-1:

No plan will ever work if half of your people can't even play because of the lag. And fyi, Worms+HO often win against the Asian alliance. There are other guilds who are allied also, like Ducks, Overseers, ArchEnemy. Do they ever defeat the Asians? What about Xpendable? I understand there's a timezone difference, but still.

I didn't say you're the worst guild leader of even a bad one. The way a guild shapes itself has to do with the quality of the officers you choose to trust. Ducks isn't a guild to get large numbers for PK, OS dead so is ArchEnemy. If they choose to be in denial they can do so. Xpendable doesn't win PK against Asia like you do because they chose to stay ally-less.

I have leaded a guild before. I only recruited people i trusted and old friends. In that server we were outnumbered 1/4 we won every PK. PM CreeptiD for further information on how embarrasing it was. It worked out because we could communicate with each other and trusted each other's abilities. I could have grabbed every living soul and throw them into the battlefield as meatshields and be done with the PK in 2min. I chose Quality over Quantity.

HangOver was also this type of guild until they decided to adapt this easy-way-out tactic. You can keep playing like this. You can keep the Alliance up and PK once a day against Asia. Or you can PK at different spots, different timezones against smaller guilds but more variety of PK and maybe different outcomes.