Epic Perfect World

Tomes

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
Hello.

Few days ago I decided to make Pan Gu Creator tome from lvl1 tomes because it actually costs less that way than making Scroll of Tome with pages/fragments. But I regret my decision right away... Big problem I found was that tomes of same kind doesn't stack and I had to make 219 lvl1 tomes which is impossible to stuck in maxed inventory even if u shrink them in washing machine >_<. In end I had to use alts inventory too just to make it kinda possible. Yes I know I made myself more work than I should (somehow I always do), but wouldnt it be possible to make tomes of same kind stackable so you can stack them to like 50? It would help poor people like me to make their tomes in cheaper way.

P.S. Yes I know you can get Scroll of Tome for 20 gold and in tons of easier ways, but I had a lot of tome pages so I wanted to use them up.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Hello.

Few days ago I decided to make Pan Gu Creator tome from lvl1 tomes because it actually costs less that way than making Scroll of Tome with pages/fragments. But I regret my decision right away... Big problem I found was that tomes of same kind doesn't stack and I had to make 219 lvl1 tomes which is impossible to stuck in maxed inventory even if u shrink them in washing machine >_<. In end I had to use alts inventory too just to make it kinda possible. Yes I know I made myself more work than I should (somehow I always do), but wouldnt it be possible to make tomes of same kind stackable so you can stack them to like 50? It would help poor people like me to make their tomes in cheaper way.

P.S. Yes I know you can get Scroll of Tome for 20 gold and in tons of easier ways, but I had a lot of tome pages so I wanted to use them up.

Why make all the level 1 tomes in one go?

Make however many you need to craft the next level tome and repeat.
Memorizing what you need isn't that hard.
when InTake gets ct buff

vlntbty

This...

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
What do u think how else I did it? This topic is not about HOW TO make it, this topic is a suggestion if GMS can make same kind of tomes stackable.

Hope its more clear now.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2013, 04:19 pm by DeviliciousAngel

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Hello.

Few days ago I decided to make Pan Gu Creator tome from lvl1 tomes

I had to make 219 lvl1 tomes which is impossible to stuck in maxed inventory

In end I had to use alts inventory too just to make it kinda possible.

I know it's not about how to make it. You needed a solution to your problem and I gave one.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

^ it's what I used to do when I played servers where you needed to craft tome manually.

Giant pain in the ass
(^:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
I made Pan-Gu today, made hell lot of lvl 1 tomes. But I managed to do it with 1 toon's inventory quite easily.
But yeah, if they made same tomes stackable it would be useful. Though you can manage easily without that.
Just for tip:
http://calcs.ucoz.com/tomes.html

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
I know it's not about how to make it. You needed a solution to your problem and I gave one.

If you read my post well you would know I made a tome, and I didnt ask how to make it in easier way or any other solution. Read before you make comments please.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
I made Pan-Gu today, made hell lot of lvl 1 tomes. But I managed to do it with 1 toon's inventory quite easily.
But yeah, if they made same tomes stackable it would be useful. Though you can manage easily without that.
Just for tip:
http://calcs.ucoz.com/tomes.html

Yes very useful link. I used this one though: http://pwi.pwbook.net/book.php?bid=68

Antihero

The problem with making tomes stackable is that it would possibly be exploited. You could stack a bunch of tomes and equip them.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
you cant seriously think that if you stack 2 tomes and then equip them, that youre using 2 tomes..

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
you cant seriously think that if you stack 2 tomes and then equip them, that youre using 2 tomes..

Antihero

Uh, yeah. Duh. Unless the mechanics are modified, the effects would stack. Herp a derp.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
Well arrows can be stacked too but their Phys attack or crit doesn't stack when you equip them (TY god..), so why it wouldn't be possible with tomes? AT least make it only for lvl1 tomes