Epic Perfect World

Mystic Genie

Offline Rose

• Characters: SereneRose
Hellow,

Can you guys give me some tips on how to build a mystic genie, point and skillwise?

My YouTube Channel

If the people we love are stolen from us,
the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. 
Buildings burn, people die ...
but real love is forever.

Offline Rose

lala :P Anyone? ^^
My YouTube Channel

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Im terrible at this but noone seems to be replying sooo... :-[
Personally, i had a Magic-Vitality genie, about 100 points in each.
I always had expel and AD as my most used when i played mystic...
Faith/belief is a must have too imo.
um... It's been a month and i cant even remember the genie skills i had... :rolleyes:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mystic's go better with either a Magic/Vit genie or Magic/Dex.
Skill wise I can't say a whole lot, you'd want BoC if you went with a dex genie.
Magic would be more like
AD, Expel, Extreme Posion, maybe Enrage/Frenzy, Faith, and what other ones you want. That's about how I would have my magic genie.
Dex would be like
Expel, BoC, maybe AD, Extreme Posion, and a few others. I'm not best when it comes to a dex genie cause I'd have to look at the skills and such.. and I'm not on the game at the moment, so yeah. D:
But uhm, thats pretty much how I'd have mine. :3

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Nobody

for a mystic genie
1. u need 100 points in magic and the rest in vit
2. the skills u need are:
 AD, Expel, Faith/Belief, Extreme poison, holy path, Tree of protection, soul of fire, Fortify lvl1.

Unless u want a push in ur AS u can always add Tangling Mire and Frenzy ( replacing fortify/soul of fire and holy path) its ur choice here.
Jishi

Offline Rose

Thanks all :) Really helps :)
My YouTube Channel

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
for a mystic genie
 AD, Expel, Faith/Belief, Extreme poison, holy path, Tree of protection, soul of fire, Fortify lvl1.

This is exactly the advice I would've given you. Just replace Tree of Protection with Level 1 Cloud eruption.  I'm not a huge fan of tree, and chi is always nice to have laying around even though demon mystics gain chi rather quickly.  Just know to only use it if you have no plans of being hit yet.
I'm basically 40

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
for a mystic genie

Unless u want a push in ur AS u can always add Tangling Mire and Frenzy ( replacing fortify/soul of fire and holy path) its ur choice here.

Why would you add Tangling mire to a mystics genie? Does AS stack with this? i didnt think it did, but maybe im wrong. Also skills like faith and fortify's success rates are based on how many STR or Dex points you have (I forget which relate to which). Having lots of vit and mag, imo, just means you can spam skills that fail more often. Im a noob when it comes to mystic but genie setups are fairly universal accross all players. My genie for my mystic has:

Holy Path lv10
Extreme Poision lv10
Elemental Weakness lv10
Expel Lv10
Badge of Courage Lv10
Tree of Protection Lv10
Absolute Domain Lv10
Cloud eruption lv1

IMO i have too many defensive genie skills which do the same thing in tandem with others. I've only had my mystic for a day or so. I'll probably remove ToP and replace it something else. But yeah, thats what I use at least

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Why would you add Tangling mire to a mystics genie? Does AS stack with this? i didnt think it did, but maybe im wrong. Also skills like faith and fortify's success rates are based on how many STR or Dex points you have (I forget which relate to which). Having lots of vit and mag, imo, just means you can spam skills that fail more often. Im a noob when it comes to mystic but genie setups are fairly universal accross all players. My genie for my mystic has:

Holy Path lv10
Extreme Poision lv10
Elemental Weakness lv10
Expel Lv10
Badge of Courage Lv10
Tree of Protection Lv10
Absolute Domain Lv10
Cloud eruption lv1

IMO i have too many defensive genie skills which do the same thing in tandem with others. I've only had my mystic for a day or so. I'll probably remove ToP and replace it something else. But yeah, thats what I use at least
i read that AS damage is based on opponents Pdef. if it's true then tangling mire should be good right?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
i read that AS damage is based on opponents Pdef. if it's true then tangling mire should be good right?

AS, as far as I know, is not physical damage it is non elemental damage (Kind of like Flare from FF7) so by that Logic, physical defence reduction should not impact it, but I know AS on physical classes is bad so maybe it does. Either way, it's only good for 1 type of of armour user so Im sure you could but that genie skill spot to better use. Who knows  :rolleyes:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
AS, as far as I know, is not physical damage it is non elemental damage (Kind of like Flare from FF7) so by that Logic, physical defence reduction should not impact it, but I know AS on physical classes is bad so maybe it does. Either way, it's only good for 1 type of of armour user so Im sure you could but that genie skill spot to better use. Who knows  :rolleyes:

AS ignores def levels and all other dmge reduce so it should work on any1 but i'm not sure.
i think AS hits the hardest on those with really low pdef and does ok damage against high pdef classes. anyways i don't want mystics spamming mire +vengeance+AS , x.x
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.

Holy Path lv10
Extreme Poision lv10
Elemental Weakness lv10
Expel Lv10
Badge of Courage Lv10
Tree of Protection Lv10
Absolute Domain Lv10
Cloud eruption lv1

What?
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 01:54 pm by Abu Ali Bin Salami

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
What?

Oh yeah i was wrong about those 2, its energy reduction (which could be just as good as adding more vit or magic) it's skills like BoC and lawbreaker that are sccess based. I always get them mixed up and PWIs official descriptions don't contain that bit so I couldnt check. And whats wronng with elemental weakness? considering it drops opponents elemental defence by 30% (for me) then stacked with extreme poision a further 20% added, thats a 50% combined rate...
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 02:38 pm by Barbie

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
Oh yeah i was wrong about those 2, its energy reduction (which could be just as good as adding more vit or magic) it's skills like BoC and lawbreaker, I alwways get them mixed up. PWIs oficial descriptions don't contain that bit so I couldnt check. And whats wronng with elemental weakness?
Elemental weakness Decrease mag def and Increase phy def so it makes Absorb Soul useless.  :normal-20:

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
Elemental weakness Decrease mag def and Increase phy def so it makes Absorb Soul useless.  :normal-20:

AS is a single skill that can be used before or after should you choose to. You shouldn't put so much faith into a single skill. Stacking Extreme poision with Elemental weakness gives you an extra 50% attack. Use that with mistress and a few other bits. pew pew... anyway im not a mystic pro like ibve already said, these are just a  few of the things I am trying out
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013, 02:43 pm by Barbie