Epic Perfect World

high aps on assassin

Offline Vrezen

i got my full dragon set but my aps is still low 2.22 is this normal or if its not how to get higher aps

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Oh thank god, I came here thinking it was a QQ post. xD. do you have an interval tome and cape?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unstable

You need a tome and a lunar cape aswell for more aps :)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Lunar cape or supreme robe gives -0.05 aps, tome gives -0.05 aps. With dragon on, that would get you to 2.86 aps which I think is the max you can get with Dragon equips. Max base aps you can get is 5.0 if youre super lucky and get triple interval r8r wrists and chest (and mix r8 set bonus with dragon set bonus).
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 04:40 pm by Caffeine, Reason: fixed number

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Lunar cape or supreme robe gives -0.05 aps, tome gives -0.05 aps. With dragon on, that would get you to 2.82 aps which I think is the max you can get with Dragon equips. Max base aps you can get is 5.0 if youre super lucky and get triple interval r8r wrists and chest (and mix r8 set bonus with dragon set bonus).

2.86 is dragon base aps. You can get 3.33 by mixing 2 HA and 2 LA although I don't recommend it. Also it's to my understanding 4 ape isthe max r8 aps, but I may be wrong there.

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn
I cam here with the hope it was a qq post  >:D
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
2.86 is dragon base aps. You can get 3.33 by mixing 2 HA and 2 LA although I don't recommend it. Also it's to my understanding 4 ape isthe max r8 aps, but I may be wrong there.

think you can get base 5 with x3int r8 wrist, r8 chest, and r8 daggers. (havent seen any1 with it so i'm not sure) x.x

also i can only imagine the gigantic amount of ECs required to try and forge that set. GL
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SilentSting

Lunar cape or supreme robe gives -0.05 aps, tome gives -0.05 aps. With dragon on, that would get you to 2.86 aps which I think is the max you can get with Dragon equips. Max base aps you can get is 5.0 if youre super lucky and get triple interval r8r wrists and chest (and mix r8 set bonus with dragon set bonus).

I used to wear Dragon with 3 piece of R8R.  I only have one int on the R8 wrists and I was 2.86.  Does that mean 1 more int on it and I'll be 3.33?  Or is the gap of 2.86 still there?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
My choice for aps:
R8/Dragon mix+ Ascended Supreme Robe+Tome
R8: Wristguards, leggings, boots.
Dragon: Daggers, Body, Helmet.
Current APS Base: 3.33
Sparked: 5
Got double interval bonus on wristguards.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
I used to wear Dragon with 3 piece of R8R.  I only have one int on the R8 wrists and I was 2.86.  Does that mean 1 more int on it and I'll be 3.33?  Or is the gap of 2.86 still there?
1.25 attacks / sec (0.80 secs / attack) Dagger
1.33 attacks / sec (0.75 secs / attack)
1.43 attacks / sec (0.70 secs / attack) Fist (weapon), Claw
1.54 attacks / sec (0.65 secs / attack)
1.67 attacks / sec (0.60 secs / attack)
1.82 attacks / sec (0.55 secs / attack)
2.00 attacks / sec (0.50 secs / attack)
2.22 attacks / sec (0.45 secs / attack)
2.50 attacks / sec (0.40 secs / attack)
2.86 attacks / sec (0.35 secs / attack)
3.33 attacks / sec (0.30 secs / attack)
4.00 attacks / sec (0.25 secs / attack)
5.00 attacks / sec (0.20 secs / attack) Maximum Attack Speed / Minimum Attack Interval

This should help you out. There isn't a gap between 2.86 and 3.33 (just need -0.05 int; -0.15 int to get to 5.0 from 2.86). Interval takes out seconds/attack.

What Skyscream said. If you wear a mix of both and get double -0.05 interval r8 wrists, you'll go up to 3.33. If you get triple wrists, 4.0 which is the max you'll get from wearing that mix w/ dragon daggers.
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2013, 04:40 pm by Caffeine

Offline Kazureblue

What HA dragon pieces do you need to use for 3.33? Or does it not matter?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Pants and Boots. Dragon LA Top and Wrists both give interval which you need. I wouldn't bother going half HA though, you lose out on a lot of damage, not really worth the extra -0.05.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Different sets of LA should allow for different set bonuses imo

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
HA/LA is not a good idea at all. You simply do more damage per second with regular dragon LA aps.
[Not to mention you're 123drop to anything that hits magic damage]

4aps base is max as far as I know on this server. 
I'm basically 40

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
HA/LA is not a good idea at all. You simply do more damage per second with regular dragon LA aps.
[Not to mention you're 123drop to anything that hits magic damage]

4aps base is max as far as I know on this server.

^This pretty much wraps it all up

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.