Epic Perfect World

Incorrect autopath markers (Luminance daily: Sadistic Wraithguard)

Offline Fruitality

This is not of major importance, but the majority of the autopath locations for Sadistic Wraithguards are significantly away from the spawning range.

The real locations are in/around Forsaken Temple, like the quest says, but most of the markers will lead you to Noctilucents and Hadean Bats.

Waste

10/10 would read again

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This is not of major importance, but the majority of the autopath locations for Sadistic Wraithguards are significantly away from the spawning range.

The real locations are in/around Forsaken Temple, like the quest says, but most of the markers will lead you to Noctilucents and Hadean Bats.
not to sure if its possible to fix, All the order/ Morai quest have auto pathing issues. But they still get you close to the destination atleast

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Offline Fruitality

10/10 would read again
You're funny, please keep posting for everyone's sake

not to sure if its possible to fix, All the order/ Morai quest have auto pathing issues. But they still get you close to the destination atleast
Noted, thanks.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

AHAHA.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Waste

Noted, thanks.

10/10 would read sarcasm again

Offline ExShadow

• Im Sooo Gayy~ xD
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Offline Syn

• I just came here to have a good time and honestly I am feeling so attacked rn

When I click on autopath to the sadistic guards it takes me to them, I never experienced that problem, they are actually really near noctilucents and bats
Haku - Mystic 150
Pizza - Cleric 150

scatterer3

The issue was amazing in PWI, I heard few people ignored that quest and later they realized the mobs are next to the Luminance base  :)).