Epic Perfect World

Suggestion.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Kay... so here's my suggestion:
I know we already have ...a lot of fashion '-' but I go bored of all... ( am I'm sure there are more ppl too ).
I was thinking that maybe we could have custom fashion? '-' Not saying they should be put in fashion NPC, maybe with even tokens... but not too many tokens tough <.<
And people with talent could draw them o.o... not saying I'm one... I actually suck at drawing anything -.-
But would be nice to have something new since ecatomb didn't do any fashion update in 4 months ._.
And people could suggest what kind of fashion they'd like too...
It's just an idea, comments are welcome but keep the trash talking somewhere else.  :-\
Edit: Also hairstyle...

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
YESSSSSSSSS
FASHION.
YES.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
YESSSSSSSSS
FASHION.
YES.
+1111111111111
FASHIONN!!!

*Idk too much, as long as I see something like this..+111111111111111!!
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm a little confused on your post tbh. I'm not sure if you mean customize in game, or submit suggestions to Agatio. If it's the first option I don't think it's possible to do that or if it is it's a pain in the ass to program. If it's the second option, I think Aga is already taking suggestions (however) it's not really new fash, it's old fash that's been modified to look a little differently. Like the t-shirts and stuff. I was told at one point it's hard for him to add customized fash, not sure if that's true. But as far as I know if you tell him a suggestion he'll answer you with a "it's not possible" or "I'll look into it." Frankly I'd like to have a little talk with PWI. I want to be able to use more than one dye on some clothing. Tired of dying something then another part is still an ugly color because you can't dye it >:

ALSO I hope Agatio is looking into the idea someone said of MAKING SOME ARMOR FASH! Just saying if he does decide to look in to it he should make a sticky thread taking suggestions, because not all armor should be fash...
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2013, 10:26 pm by ⁑Losergoddess⁑
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Elena

xD Tough so.
I'd like to see everyone's art about fashion o.o
(Malon draw me sexy long boots please?  :'( )

I'm a little confused on your post tbh. I'm not sure if you mean customize in game, or submit suggestions to Agatio. If it's the first option I don't think it's possible to do that or if it is it's a pain in the ass to program. If it's the second option, I think Aga is already taking suggestions (however) it's not really new fash, it's old fash that's been modified to look a little differently. Like the t-shirts and stuff. I was told at one point it's hard for him to add customized fash, not sure if that's true. But as far as I know if you tell him a suggestion he'll answer you with a "it's not possible" or "I'll look into it." Frankly I'd like to have a little talk with PWI. I want to be able to use more than one dye on some clothing. Tired of dying something then another part is still an ugly color because you can't dye it >:
:'( :'( :'( It's first. I saw on other servers fashion that isn't on ecatomb... If it's possible I'd want ._. meh...  I'm gonna wait for Agatio's replay to this...

I wouldn't mind modifying curent fashion too... Even if it's kinda the same it's still something diff xD
Plus I need some long boots than can go full black -.- ( like if biker boots could be like maybe leather boots? )
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2013, 10:29 pm by Ely♥

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Paprika is working on making us custom fashion, but it's a bit complicated.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

I  knew it D: Quick lets give more complicated stuff to program. Make more suggestions >:D
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I  knew it D: Quick lets give more complicated stuff to program. Make more suggestions >:D
What ely said.
LONG BOOTS!

Okay
My opinions.

We need a fishing rod weapon cover.
(:

Offline Demote

• Your Death has Arrived
  • SLash To KilL!!
  • Characters: Demote
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
thats what im shouting for almost a month
PLS.. GIVE US A SET OF NEW CUSTOM FASHIONS..

or  ANIME FASHIONS....

i know many people love anime`s ,,,,

thanks and GOD BLESS

^-^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

or  ANIME FASHIONS....

thanks and GOD BLESS

^-^
YOU BE GENIUS

ANIME FASH OMG.
#HETALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
#Soul Eater
#One Piece
#DEATH NOTE OMG
(:

Offline Elena

From what I know Paprika and Labs made custom fashion as reward from House of War I think?
But that event wasn't hold in a long time lol... And I never saw how that fash looks...

Offline Elena

or  ANIME FASHIONS....

thanks and GOD BLESS

^-^
FAIRY TAIL FASHION PLEASE!!!!!! I WANT LUCY'S FASHION O.O I DO ANYTHING LOOOOOOL
Now waiting for my boyfriend to call me fash addicted, which he is one himself <.<

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
FAIRY TAIL FASHION PLEASE!!!!!! I WANT LUCY'S FASHION O.O I DO ANYTHING LOOOOOOL
Now waiting for my boyfriend to call me fash addicted, which he is one himself <.<

u think i dont see small letters? dem small eyes see everythin even when sleepy. And allmost forgot....FASH ADDICTED!  :normal-1: :normal-4:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

..I can imagine that fashion having this:
Requirements: Bust size XXL
or something. ;-;
Because..it's lucy.
(:

Offline Demote

• Your Death has Arrived
  • SLash To KilL!!
  • Characters: Demote
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
i want the Bleach Captains FASHIONS
or the AKATSUKI`s CLOACK...