Epic Perfect World

Can We Be Mature For A Moment?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I've seen all this hate targeted at Lacey, in her newest thread a GM told the people doing it to stop and they didn't listen. This will be the second thread made about this now. All of you who are doing this need to leave her the *** alone, there is an off-topic section for a reason and so many people are getting all over her for posting there. If the GMs didn't want her threads there they would tell her to stop making what so many call "pointless" threads. Personally, I enjoy her threads and I am getting tired of seeing them getting locked because people don't know how to use the back button or close tab. In case that is the issue, I made a tutorial to help with that.

This uncalled for hate towards Lacey needs to stop and as far as I can see the people doing it are only getting "slaps on the wrist" from the GMs.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I've seen all this hate targeted at Lacey, in her newest thread a GM told the people doing it to stop and they didn't listen. This will be the second thread made about this now. All of you who are doing this need to leave her the *** alone, there is an off-topic section for a reason and so many people are getting all over her for posting there. If the GMs didn't want her threads there they would tell her to stop making what so many call "pointless" threads. Personally, I enjoy her threads and I am getting tired of seeing them getting locked because people don't know how to use the back button or close tab. In case that is the issue, I made a tutorial to help with that.

This uncalled for hate towards Lacey needs to stop and as far as I can see the people doing it are only getting "slaps on the wrist" from the GMs.

This is the first and hopefully last time i'll ever agree with you.

Waste

Shut up and PK.

Antihero

"Can We Be Mature For A Moment?"

*Makes a rage thread with heavily sarcastic and derogatory overtones regarding a touchy subject, knowing the potential outcome.*

Lol nope.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I think I effectively weeded out the people doing this.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Maturity =/= being nice and positive to everything people say and do

Now I know that.

Antihero

I think I effectively weeded out the people doing this.

No, you're just trying to start problems on your little self-righteous crusade.

Angelica

To be honest I find it quite disgusting that she's simply trying to make some people giggle a bit and she gets such ridiculous comments. Okay, we all got it that some people don't find those posts funny or interesting. But no matter how much you don't agree with this, some people actually smile from her posts and if you don't like it, then just get off her thread. Also, when I read offensive comments about her age it simply makes me start thinking, what the hell has this world become? I wonder if the parents of these persons taught them respect for everyone, but especially elderly people. However, that is not my business, all I care about reading these posts is if they're offensive or not. And like it or not, if they are offensive, they will get moderated.
But I also started thinking that these people are probably just bored, I saw that their own thread got deleted, and in my opinion they should have their own thread, let them say whatever they want there, whoever doesn't want to read it, can just close it. But this is just an idea, it might not be a good solution.