Epic Perfect World

Chiwa Guild

Queso

Chiwa Guild, is a rather big community which has been here for a few weeks. We have new players and experienced players that know every square inch of EpicPW and PerfecWorld Philippines. As everybody know, knowledge is power! We can assure you that you are going to individually grow in our guild both personally and as a player from the help that is provided in the Guild. The older generations are teaching and sharing their knowledge with the youths to keep the EpicPW community full of positive people! Mostly important of all we respect each other in this guild and we have a lot of fun! Chiwa Guild is actively participating on PK/TW/NW/Events and when we find the right players for Dungeons etc. we will build up teams to show the EpicPW community what Chiwa are made of! We are looking for any types of classes that are active and love to have fun. Chiwa wants to pass YOU some knowledge! Now, after reading everything on this page please kindly sign up in our active site chiwa.shivtr.com

Thank you

Faction: Chiwa
Leader: Hunhun (Wiz)
Director: YamiYami (SIn)

LaceyPip

I wish you all the very best with your guild and hope it prospers and grow just like you all have envisaged it  :smiley:

Queso

Thanks LaceyPip i really appreciate it..i hope some people join our guild :D

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Good luck mga kabayan!  :smiley: go pinoy  ;D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
That guild sounds super awesome as well as the name :tiger-40:
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb