3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Seal of War

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Since lately there was huge need for SoW because more people are getting Supreme Robes and wanna upgrade em, I suggest putting SoW in boutique so people would be able to buy em with gold not only get em from NW.
You agree?

Antihero

I don't really agree with putting them in the boutique, but they should at least be tradeable.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I don't really agree with putting them in the boutique, but they should at least be tradeable.

dickroman

SoW is tradeable

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
SoW are tradeable, you probly mean Supply Tokens.

Antihero

I didn't mean to imply they aren't, I just couldn't think of a way to word it. Remain tradeable, I guess? I just feel like putting them in boutique would be another blow to the economy. One less thing for people to have to buy.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
I didn't mean to imply they aren't, I just couldn't think of a way to word it. Remain tradeable, I guess? I just feel like putting them in boutique would be another blow to the economy. One less thing for people to have to buy.

They wont do that much damage to economy since not many ppl selling em. Well, maybe only after NW. But on a day with no NW its pain in the ass to buy em.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
guess this was already said somewhere earlier that they wont be available in Boutique...

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
guess this was already said somewhere earlier that they wont be available in Boutique...

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Or let SoW be purchased with Epic Coins.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Antihero

My view on the situation is this: there is a lot available to people who play solo. You could get Rank VIII Recraft without having to talk to another player. There isn't a lot of incentive to interact except out of pure boredom or loneliness. Continuing to put gear and enhancements in the boutique isn't helping matters. I'm not saying Agatio should make things difficult for players, but if there is something that could be fixed it's the "community spirit" and the desire, or at least necessity, of cooperation.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
No to SOW or supply tokens in Boutique or for sale with gold.  I miss out on many NW yet by doing BH  I am able to keep a steady supply of tokens and since the SOW are account stash/ tradable, it seems pointless.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Lots of people (including me) can't acquire SoW because ether NW are too late for us or we cant participate for other reasons, or people arent selling em. SoW being stashable doesnt matter because having tons of alts doesnt make NW earlier or later or stuff.Supply tokens yeah, they are easier to acquire from bh, but im talking only bout SoW.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
The problem with this idea is that if they became available in boutique then suddenly the reason to participate in NW, or even do BH, becomes almost moot. You can buy them with EC, trade gold to another player for them, and create them with Supply Tokens. If you cant participate in NW, like I cant, I hoard my EC, and buy SOW's, and stock pile my tokens from BH, yeah it takes a little while longer to accomplish what I want, but you know what, I'm not worried cus it still gets done. Just learn a little patience, and this wouldnt be an issue.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
The problem with this idea is that if they became available in boutique then suddenly the reason to participate in NW, or even do BH, becomes almost moot. You can buy them with EC, trade gold to another player for them, and create them with Supply Tokens. If you cant participate in NW, like I cant, I hoard my EC, and buy SOW's, and stock pile my tokens from BH, yeah it takes a little while longer to accomplish what I want, but you know what, I'm not worried cus it still gets done. Just learn a little patience, and this wouldnt be an issue.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~