Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

cevans1290

seriously ?  :rolleyes:
Nope. I'm factionless 150 sin, 35k hp that can tank worms. 197 hours, I need less allies? Nah. 8 factions KOS, NH/Sync/HO/Requiem/Ducks/Worms/AE/GG..I don't even care they have allies ijs

cevans1290

Nope. I'm factionless 150 sin, 35k hp that can tank worms. 197 hours, I need less allies? Nah. 8 factions KOS, NH/Sync/HO/Requiem/Ducks/Worms/AE/GG..I don't even care they have allies ijs
9 sorry, S. Korea too

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

GoodGame doesn't have allies.

seriously ?  :rolleyes:

Mass PK isn't fun when you have 3 guilds against 1... :-[ ijs.
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:32 pm by Kera ♥

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Neither does Hang☆Over.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
No no, it's funny to look how 4-5 big guilds ally, then just standing out from sz and killing eachothers... Like today over 60 ppl waited out of sz, like 5 different guilds and they think one guild without allies will come out lul.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It is funny to see AG and their Asian Alliance QQ at us in World Chat when they lose 4-0 and bring the whole of Asia to back them up. Ban AG leader pl0x.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Barbie come gib you drop ^^

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.

Do you mean all those faction you listed are allied to eachother? Cuz if yes then you play the wrong server.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
just so i understand and that we are on the same note here ok ?

yesterday i saw Worms and HangOver trashtalking on world chat insulting and getting racist over Asian Factions cuz you guys "rolled" them ? and now they are superior you come to Forum get excuses to ban others cuz you don't feel good or comfortable ?
and before people start saying you didn't trashtalk anyone, mutes and bans + logs and SS's of everything that happeend exists.

now i ask, why you  want others to have 1 ally faction only ? so you can keep insulting and beeing racist on world chat ?

about AxeGroup insulting you guys on world chat yesterday and today...everyone got muted so no excuses. and next time i see you guys beeing racist doesnt matter to me where you live or where did you came to life...next time won't be mutes will be bans.
enough with the racism already...learn how to respect people if you wanna be respected...if not then keep getting punished for your own mistakes.

EDIT: Locking the topic. Happy Gaming  :-\
Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:53 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
just so i understand and that we are on the same note here ok ?

yesterday i saw Worms and HangOver trashtalking on world chat insulting and getting racist over Asian Factions cuz you guys "rolled" them ? and now they are superior you come to Forum get excuses to ban others cuz you don't feel good or comfortable ?
and before people start saying you didn't trashtalk anyone, mutes and bans + logs and SS's of everything that happeend exists.

now i ask, why you  want others to have 1 ally faction only ? so you can keep insulting and beeing racist on world chat ?

about AxeGroup insulting you guys on world chat yesterday and today...everyone got muted so no excuses. and next time i see you guys beeing racist doesnt matter to me where you live or where did you came to life...next time won't be mutes will be bans.
enough with the racism already...learn how to respect people if you wanna be respected...if not then keep getting punished for your own mistakes.

EDIT: Locking the topic. Happy Gaming  :-\
best answer