Epic Perfect World

Parents.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Hello all today i am here for no bs talk.... like always .... i just wanna thank u for reading before us start.

Most of us dont respect our parents the reason is we think we know our self more then they know us.(They made us dont forget. ) just like god made planet and we think he knows more then all just like that parents know U more then u know ur self  or others know u. today i asked my dad "dad what would u do if u found out i had blood cancer he replied i will give u every drop of my blood and have ur blood removed if posible. i found it very touchy and i want to tell u all that all of parents love there kids they might not show it so please respect ur parents and elders while u can remember that your growing up. but they are also growing old. and one day u might not have the chance to serve them or not have a chance to say how much u love or respect them so do it now.

And some kids say MY PARENTS hate me. No parent can hate a there child if they do? its ur problem. fix it nothing is wrong with ur parents something is wrong in u. fix ur self and match what they expect from u they deserve to expect stuff from u.

Also dont forget to respect ur grands. because they made your 2nd and 3rd gods. :) Mom=2nd god 3rd = dad :D and first= The one whose game this all is.
thank you have a nice day /good night

Pls phorgibe me for any disappointment and this tread will be locked soon like all mine treads are so reply before that happens ! :pig-9:

LaceyPip

Hello all today i am here for no bs talk.... like always .... i just wanna thank u for reading before us start.

Most of us dont respect our parents the reason is we think we know our self more then they know us.(They made us dont forget. ) just like god made planet and we think he knows more then all just like that parents know U more then u know ur self  or others know u. today i asked my dad "dad what would u do if u found out i had blood cancer he replied i will give u every drop of my blood and have ur blood removed if posible. i found it very touchy and i want to tell u all that all of parents love there kids they might not show it so please respect ur parents and elders while u can remember that your growing up. but they are also growing old. and one day u might not have the chance to serve them or not have a chance to say how much u love or respect them so do it now.

And some kids say MY PARENTS hate me. No parent can hate a there child if they do? its ur problem. fix it nothing is wrong with ur parents something is wrong in u. fix ur self and match what they expect from u they deserve to expect stuff from u.

Also dont forget to respect ur grands. because they made your 2nd and 3rd gods. :) Mom=2nd god 3rd = dad :D and first= The one whose game this all is.
thank you have a nice day /good night

Pls phorgibe me for any disappointment and this tread will be locked soon like all mine treads are so reply before that happens ! :pig-9:

What a beautiful thread and you, SlowPokie, is one HELLUVA guy, much respect to you.  I can think of a few people that needs this lesson in life.  Would be a real shame to close this thread.
Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 12:00 pm by Pluencee

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i give full respect for this thread :D

VelvetRose

Many respects from my side too.. I agree, parents are those that have set you on this earth, Done (and maybe still do) everything to raise you the best way they can.

Sadly my mom died 9 years ago and i still miss her every single day.
I'm happy my dad still lives, he means the world to me. Also his wife, my stephmom shes amazing i love her with all my heart as well :)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Angelica

I totally agree with this. When I had a pretty serious disease and needed surgery my parents went searching all over Hungary just to find the doctor who could operate me without having to wait 2-3 months. Respect.  ^-^

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I tend to dislike these kinds of "All towards one direction" posts.

I've seen some great parents.
And I've seen some very awful ones.

Parents are humans, not Gods, and as so, some are great, and some are awful. Some deserve respect, and some don't.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I tend to dislike these kinds of "All towards one direction" posts.

I've seen some great parents.
And I've seen some very awful ones.

Parents are humans, not Gods, and as so, some are great, and some are awful. Some deserve respect, and some don't.

No parent is awful its just not there time they have problems
And been facing
Them
For years alone and noone there to help
So help out and make I easy for
Them

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
how my parents treat me :))--->

i love my parents <3

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Your a great person slowpokie, I give you much deserved respect.<3

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
No parent is awful its just not there time they have problems
And been facing
Them
For years alone and noone there to help
So help out and make I easy for
Them
Actually..you would be surprised, just like Ater said there are some pretty bad parent's. I for one had a horrible minded dad. And theres more than just me that go through such, so like said..there are some bad parent's. Not all are bad though.
But then again, some just have kids when they're young and don't know what to do, so yea.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

VelvetRose

Well yea oke not all parents are good parents, i agree with that. But those that do their best to raise you as good as possible must be respected.

My mom... Well im not gonna say she was a bad mother because she did the best she could. But things were hard with her. She was an alcoholic and that just wasnt easy for us. Even tho she did what she did, she did her best and now that im older i wish i couldve helped her if she was still alive. Things werent always bad with her, she had good moments too and i cherish those forever :)

LaceyPip

Well yea oke not all parents are good parents, i agree with that. But those that do their best to raise you as good as possible must be respected.

My mom... Well im not gonna say she was a bad mother because she did the best she could. But things were hard with her. She was an alcoholic and that just wasnt easy for us. Even tho she did what she did, she did her best and now that im older i wish i couldve helped her if she was still alive. Things werent always bad with her, she had good moments too and i cherish those forever :)

So true ...when we are youngsters, we do not understand at all...all we see and feel is the hurt.  Once we are mature and grown up, we start to understand and know how it must have felt being in that situation and then we appreciate the circumstances and the effort so much more

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Lolly most of the time parents mistreat there kid is
Because they are unhappy and or
They were treaded badly or it might be that
They had a kid when they weren't ready (teen)