Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens, BH, and You.

Offline Sombrero

Alright, so there are still some players that can't make it to NW on friday and sunday (I am not among those that cannot, but, you know they're out there.) That said, I ran an idea I had by a friend and they agreed that, the idea could work.

So, you know how BH gives 20 supply tokens? Throughout the whole week, you can make about 140 supply tokens per toon (say, due to time zone differences/being one with a seven day a week job, as they do exist,) by doing BH. This pales in comparison to what one can achieve by just one day of NW.

My suggestion, is to make those white quests you get from the divine emissaries after BH, award like... 5-15 supply tokens for completion. This could better balances the supply token acquisition rate of those that cannot attend NW regularly, to be slightly on par with those that CAN attend it (granted, BH is available for all, but regardless, it's a thought.) It also requires folks to choose between that 50 ec per blue quest, 100 ec per purple, or the supply tokens.

Offline Sombrero

Alittle off topic: Aren't you supposed to be in bed? >.> Jerk.

Offline crimsonrose

This will only work when it's set up like the Morai Divine Quest

On the regular bh list you can get every single quest that's listed, but im Morai you can only use up 10 points or something like that?
5 points 1 quest, 10 points purple quest

if it can be done that'd be cool

yunie1

Alittle off topic: Aren't you supposed to be in bed? >.> Jerk.

Aw. <: I agree with the idea. :)

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
This will only work when it's set up like the Morai Divine Quest

On the regular bh list you can get every single quest that's listed, but im Morai you can only use up 10 points or something like that?
5 points 1 quest, 10 points purple quest

if it can be done that'd be cool

Best idea ever! Balanced, and more supply tokens for everybody that wants/needs them!  :-*

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Aw the people who cant make it are us Aussies D: Its like at 6 am. This would be a good idea tho o:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think that we do need more supply tokens from doing bh.  20 is still not enough considering the times of NW (it's 4pm for me and I barely make it--dinner > game, but that's just the fat girl in me talking) and how much you can get in an NW.  So those who can't make it because it's 6am their time (poor Aussies and Kiwis), they're either gonna fall way behind those who can make it religiously (read: sacrifice sleep if it's at an ungodly time) or be at the mercy of those who can make it religiously (read: spend more ec to buy the seals just to catch up).

But I think they should be rare enough so that there isn't an oversaturation of tokens.  Between BH and NW, there are A LOT of tokens around.  If they were to be added to divines, I'd want them to be added to the lady who gives the purple/blue quest rewards.  So you choose between 50 ec or x amount of tokens.  That way it's still rare, but you have a choice between EC or tokens.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
I think that we do need more supply tokens from doing bh.  20 is still not enough considering the times of NW (it's 4pm for me and I barely make it--dinner > game, but that's just the fat girl in me talking) and how much you can get in an NW.  So those who can't make it because it's 6am their time (poor Aussies and Kiwis), they're either gonna fall way behind those who can make it religiously (read: sacrifice sleep if it's at an ungodly time) or be at the mercy of those who can make it religiously (read: spend more ec to buy the seals just to catch up).

But I think they should be rare enough so that there isn't an oversaturation of tokens.  Between BH and NW, there are A LOT of tokens around.  If they were to be added to divines, I'd want them to be added to the lady who gives the purple/blue quest rewards.  So you choose between 50 ec or x amount of tokens.  That way it's still rare, but you have a choice between EC or tokens.

^ that.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
My suggestion, is to make those white quests you get from the divine emissaries after BH, award like... 5-15 supply tokens for completion. This could better balances the supply token acquisition rate of those that cannot attend NW regularly, to be slightly on par with those that CAN attend it (granted, BH is available for all, but regardless, it's a thought.) It also requires folks to choose between that 50 ec per blue quest, 100 ec per purple, or the supply tokens.

Well with supply token worth 2 EC each 10 Tokens is only equivlent to 20 EC and 15 = 30 EC So if you're after things like R8 Mats etc you would be better off getting EC and paying someone else to use their tokens. I think the idea principly is a good one, but the rate in which it is currently Posible to obtain supply tokens is already so high. Remember that it is perfectly within the rules to multi client in BH's. So if you took a second toon with you then you are capable of doubling your 140 tokens to 280. I mean, it's not exactly hard to put a toon on follow now is it?

But even if you did introduce this the rise in tokens, it is still proportional to both sides right? People who attend NW will ALWAYS have the option to get more than those who dont. If this is the real issue then, that NW users get more Tokens than non-NW users, then it doesn't really solve the issue because they are still getting more. Then it's just a matter of time before someone else comes along and says the same thing again: It takes too long to get tokens for Ascended gears because I cant go NW. I think the problem is the NW times, but because this is a European server it runs on European time scales and that, unfortunately, is where the story ends. Unless Agatio is prepared to expand the games events to users outside the EU, then it is an unfortunate problem that non EU users have to live with. It's one I lived with for a year or so whilst I played on an American server in PWI.

Many people will side with you on this for two reasons:

1. They are outside the EU
2. Users inside the EU get even more Supply Tokens

It's for the second reason that Agatio will not implement this, but if i'm wrong and it does happen, Barbie becomes a rich man! Win win! D:

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
I did nw and bh and i didnt recieve anny supply tokens? I had 115 and after bh and nw sstill 115? o.o

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I did nw and bh and i didnt recieve anny supply tokens? I had 115 and after bh and nw sstill 115? o.o

Well the quest reward from BH is instant so it goes into your Bag. NW tokens are delivered thorugh the mail, you have to go to a mail box to get them. It is possible that your piles of tokens have split. Check your bank perhaps you but your previous ones in there?

Offline _feedback_

nice!  ;)

put it in daily bhII much better  ;D

VelvetRose

Agree's with this :)