Epic Perfect World

Please Aga make it happen Dx !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Chire

Okay so, I remember one other server had this. The thing is, for example - there are 6 people qualified for marshal positions in guild, guild marshal space - 4 ._.  So, my suggestion is : can you add like 2 or 3 more marshal options and like 1 more director ( if not es okay, we still got 1 dir ). But like, I already have 3 great marshals, and 1 spot left and I have 3 ppl MORE on my mind where I have to choose 1... Please make it happen Aga Q_Q Im sure not only I will be thankful, but like 80% of the server also
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Noty, guild sigs every other seconds in pk.

Antihero

I know what server you're talking about, and :tiger-32:

Anyway, I could get behind this idea. Personally, I think the max number of people that can be in a faction should be raised as well. More numbers, more officer positions.

Offline Chire

I know what server you're talking about, and :tiger-32:

Anyway, I could get behind this idea. Personally, I think the max number of people that can be in a faction should be raised as well. More numbers, more officer positions.

Well, I only wish for officer positions x_X cuz its like too hard to pick over 10 best ppl to be marshals...
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Okay so, I remember one other server had this. The thing is, for example - there are 6 people qualified for marshal positions in guild, guild marshal space - 4 ._.  So, my suggestion is : can you add like 2 or 3 more marshal options and like 1 more director ( if not es okay, we still got 1 dir ). But like, I already have 3 great marshals, and 1 spot left and I have 3 ppl MORE on my mind where I have to choose 1... Please make it happen Aga Q_Q Im sure not only I will be thankful, but like 80% of the server also

I agree with this but

Noty, guild sigs every other seconds in pk.

Sadly true. :c

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I will say that I'm for this idea along with AntiHero's idea of increasing the max number of people that can be in a faction.

As for signeting, it will give more opportunities for people to signet their factions to PK you but there are SZs for a reason. If someone signets their entire faction to come PK you then you have a good reason to run to a SZ.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm not even going to comment on the completely uncalled for drama here. I will say that I'm for this idea along with AntiHero's idea of increasing the max number of people that can be in a faction.

As for signeting, it will give more opportunities for people to signet their factions to PK you but there are SZs for a reason. If someone signets their entire faction to come PK you then you have a good reason to run to a SZ.

But who wants to waste their time in sz listening to trash talkers?
I'd rather be outside PKing without a whole faction signeting right next to me every 5 minutes...

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
she just made a suggestion,respect each other please and keep the drama out.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
But who wants to waste their time in sz listening to trash talkers?
I'd rather be outside PKing without a whole faction signeting right next to me every 5 minutes...

6 times every 2 minutes I think he reduced it to that? or was that just squad.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus

+999999(!!!!

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
she just made a suggestion,respect each other please and keep the drama out.

I'm just going to quote this because some people will miss this. Sometimes on purpose.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

vlntbty

I like it as it is now. It can be tough to decide among a few people when you have 1 spot open though. If it were to be implemented, I say add 2 more Marshal spots, but keep just 1 director spot. That's my opinion though. :)

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream
yea i agree with that but will be there alot of sigs in mass pk so no end of it.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
You guys act like there will be 20 people showing up every time somebody fac sigs. The fact is usually 1-3 sigs get all that's going to come.