Epic Perfect World

Free UI

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Decided to log back on after a couple of years and could not stand not having a UI even if I was on for just for 5 minutes, so I updated the last one I worked on and it took a lot longer than I thought it would. It was more work to update it than I care to admit, so I decided to justify wasting the last few hours of my life by bringing joy to others and making this available to the public lol.

Looks like this, but with some minor improvements I made today. This gif is from eons ago - too lazy to take a new one.
Add on discord for link: 2c2972

Last Edit: Apr 07, 2024, 11:29 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline loren.

amazing work oh my god  ??? !!

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist

Online ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Another beautiful piece of work.  :)

Offline ゾルタン ☹

• Forum Veteran
Decided to log back on after a couple of years and could not stand not having a UI even if I was on for just for 5 minutes, so I updated the last one I worked on and it took a lot longer than I thought it would. It was more work to update it than I care to admit, so I decided to justify wasting the last few hours of my life by bringing joy to others and making this available to the public lol.

Looks like this, but with some minor improvements I made today. This gif is from eons ago - too lazy to take a new one.
Add on discord for link: 2c2972

how much this UI ? i want buy
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am