Epic Perfect World

GotMilk!

Offline Yuumi

• Oblivious
  • I hope you always find a reason to smile. :)
  • Characters: Yuumi (You-mee)
  • Faction: GotMilk Baby!
Hey everyone!

We at GotMilk are looking for active members of the Epic Perfect World community to join our family! GotMilk strives to be a friendly, helpful an adventurous guild. We provide support to all our members, as well as encourage group activities and have the best FUN possible.

Here are some of our rules:

• Please be respectful to all guild members and non-members, we are here to have fun and not
criticize others.
• Please do not PK guild members or allies without their permission; it may lead to unnecessary confrontation.
• Please do not get into arguments or discussions about Religion, Politics, Racism, or rankism. These are subjects that can really offend other members of the guild.
• Please do not beg for in-game items; our guild members support each other and assist in helping others reach their goals and accomplishments, not supply every indulgence.
• Please be patient when asking for help, other members may not be able to drop what they are doing to assist, so please understand.
• And the most important rule; HAVE FUN! This is a game everyone, relax and enjoy your time online!

What we do:

GotMilk has many things to offer it’s members such as Discord, Faction Events, our very own Forum (http://www.gotmilk.epw.shivtr.com) with many helpful guides, Nation War Parties, Pk, daily Base Trials, Dragonscale Events, and Silly Randomness!

We are currently accepting:

All classes of any level! We are a PvP faction that loves TW, we also love helping newcomers grow and thrive. If you are interested in joining our family please send an in-game mail or pm to any of the following officers:

Leader

FuzzyBalls

Director

Danzai

Thank you for your time and hope to see you in-game!

Moooo-RAH! \(^.^)/
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2018, 01:44 am by Yuumi

Offline Yuumi

• Oblivious
  • I hope you always find a reason to smile. :)
  • Characters: Yuumi (You-mee)
  • Faction: GotMilk Baby!
Bumping! We are here and looking for new members, come join our growing family! :)

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
  • Characters: Milkdud
  • Faction: GotMilk
Moooooo-Rah!!!!!
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2018, 01:59 am by Milkdud

Offline Acceptance

• Lost In Translation
  • Characters: Acceptance, Illusionist, Majora, Tael
  • Faction: NomNom
Moooooo-Rah!!!!!
I see what you did there
Bump  :police:

03/24/2014

Offline BlazinAngel

• Beginner
  • Characters: SunSprite,BlazinAngel,AngelofHavoc
Best guild ever mooo-rah

Offline Issue

Moo-licious!!  Luv these people!! Luv this Guild!!  :pig-48:

Offline MrWiggleton

This is not just a faction, but a home. I've been there a long time and i don't want to go anywhere else. This is the faction where u will be treated with respect and kindness, but only if u show respect towards us as well. One for all and all for one, i like to say. We may be little cows, but we have horns and we fight back even if we get outnumbered so watch out. MOOOO-RAH <3

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
This is not just a faction, but a home. I've been there a long time and i don't want to go anywhere else. This is the faction where u will be treated with respect and kindness, but only if u show respect towards us as well. One for all and all for one, i like to say. We may be little cows, but we have horns and we fight back even if we get outnumbered so watch out. MOOOO-RAH <3
Triale teete? :rolleyes:

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
Not expensive =moo-rah!

Offline ❤Milky❤

• Got MILKIEST!!!
  • GotMilk LEADER
  • Characters: Milkdud
Udderly Fantastically Said M <3

Offline Pellaz

• SELFIE KING
  • MOORAH!!
GotMilk for LIFE, baby!! No other faction has as much respect, loyalty. fun, and naughtiness  ;)

#MooRAH!!!

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ